Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's what I was thinking. I saw the first cut into the box and was like Smithicide

Lucky guy to get the set.
(Jun. 08, 2013  4:13 PM)Nemo Wrote: wat?? How did he got this limited edition Beyblade Legend Set?? Its so cool! I wonder for how much he buyed it for??!! Gasp

He bought it for around $300USD
He spends so much money on Beyblades .. Could probably buy a house with it hahaha.
(Jun. 08, 2013  4:21 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2013  4:13 PM)Nemo Wrote: wat?? How did he got this limited edition Beyblade Legend Set?? Its so cool! I wonder for how much he buyed it for??!! Gasp

He bought it for around $300USD
OMG! Its like buying Dragoon MSUV! But he had said in the video that this will probably be his last video, so I thnk beyblade maybe over for him. Unhappy Or it maybe he want to take a break from youtube but not from beyblade Smile Wink
(Jun. 08, 2013  4:13 PM)Tri Wrote: That's what I was thinking. I saw the first cut into the box and was like Smithicide

Serious

Come on guys, he cut two pieces of tape. There's no way that cutting those would decrease the value of the set if everything else is in perfect condition.
I mean I myself would've kept them in the box. (Still, they will be worth a lot in the future.)
(Jun. 08, 2013  9:16 PM)Tri Wrote: I mean I myself would've kept them in the box. (Still, they will be worth a lot in the future.)

Yeah, and I'm sure he will too. I'm just saying that it doesn't hurt their value to take them out once.
(Jun. 08, 2013  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He was proud to unbox it : this is a sacred set that you should never unbox hah.

Gotta go out with a bang. Preferably a limited edition big one.
Well, my first beylauncher broke today ... Ever. Now I can't use left spins. It's my Beylauncher L/R. The R side works fine, but the L side is grinding gears and the launch power is very low.

I'm very sad Crying. I hope I can get a new one. Anyone know of Ivan get one for $10 or less? PM me!
Or you could just replace the prongs and clutch assembly with one from a Hasbro Left Light Launcher.
I'm scared to do so. I don't want to hurt the R side as well.

I already stripped the screw trying to get the prongs off the light launcher. It's hard because turning the screw left is difficult when the prongs go left Tongue_out
Um just buy a left launcher.... It's the same thing.
That's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna buy it with L-Drago (unless it was released separately for cheaper).

And I got a meanish tone off of that post, just to let you know. No reason for that.
(Jun. 10, 2013  4:03 AM)Tri Wrote: I already stripped the screw trying to get the prongs off the light launcher. It's hard because turning the screw left is difficult when the prongs go left Tongue_out

If you remove the prong cover from the other side, the gears that allow the prongs to spin will lock, immobilizing the prongs.
I meant on the Light Launcher, not the Beylauncher.

Anyways, I took apart the beylauncher to see what the problem was and I cannot for the life of me get it back together. Oh well, time to get a beylauncher L.
Whoops!
In that case, inserting a ripcord would've done the same thing. Tongue_out
Oh you didn't say that. If you want one light launcher L I can send you one for for $1.50. Just paypal me over the shipping cost + $1.50. Mine are just collecting dust since I just use the beylauncher L. Pm me.
Uhhg, I meant I couldn't get the screw off properly on the Light Launcher L. I'm buying a Beylauncher L Tongue_out

Phew, okay we're good XD.
Yeah, get a Beylauncher and forget the light launcher, haha; Beylaunchers are king in MFB IMO.

About the set: THE JEALOUSY IS OVERWHELMING. I was (and certainly still am!) happy with just the Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver., but THAT, that is a work of art.
Well another post in this thread haha...

Anyways, I was playing around with Hasbro Proto Nemesis and tried putting SA165 on it. That track fits, but the 'fusion wheel' part of Proto overhangs to much, pushing down the shield of SA165. Because of this, bottoms can't be put on it when attached to Proto Nemesis.

D: Not that it matters because it sucks, but it's interesting Tongue_out
I will post it here because in the end we saw barely anything of it, but Daidouji used a new Beyblade in what might be the last episode of Zero-G or its first season depending on what Hasbro decides to do. We only see this of it though, and it might have new parts, which makes it even odder that we did not really see it well in the anime :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisodeWolfbey.JPG]

Also, Daidouji's robot turned into a spinning top hah :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey1.JPG]
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey2.JPG]
Let us see Hasbro release that now hah.

By the way, the 'season' ends with a new tournament, so it was a sort of awkward ending if it was really the end ... To disuss and see the new lost episodes, head over to the thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...pid1125140
who tinks that metal series ruin the original one?
(Jun. 11, 2013  3:43 PM)Lbbageneration Wrote: who tinks that metal series ruin the original one?

Either you are talking about the toys or the anime/manga, both need reinvention, if you keep doing the same OVER and OVER, eventually, people get bored AND you will release poor quality episodes/toys because they will lack of creativity and inventive

I love more the customization of metal series, but I love the way you can enjoy the old plastic/HMS beyblades like when I was a kid, all series have a different charm for each of us
I wonder if TT will release the Tiger bey and Garuda with their last two DVD's with the lost episodes on them. Those are supposed to be released in july and august right? Of course, probably not with the beys. Sort of like the Sol blaze DVD, which came with the DVD and the bey. I know it probably won't happen and isn't really even a possibility, but that's why I used this thread, because it's pretty much a random thought.
If hasbro made that Robot Wolf bey, then it would probably be an IR-Spin Tornado Battler. LOL