Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's like how my legend Bull beats my standard Bull in dittos without fail. Minor variations within parts can cause a suprisingly big difference. Combine that with the unbalanced nature of Zero-G and of course you're gonna see variation in aggression levels.
One Ifraid is painted, is it not? As imbalance is one of the largest parts in a Zero-G beys aggression - even in BB-10, throw a Zero G stadium in the mix and it won't take little to make a sizeable difference. Paint could be affecting the balance slightly.

Of course, it could all be in the launcher, even subconsciously (which could also be your case, Dracomageat - though some legend CW's seem ever so slightly lighter than average, so perhaps that is your culprit?)
(Dec. 17, 2012  4:47 PM)Cannon Wrote: http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/gds...9&code=903

Oh come on! Release Bandid Genbull already! Then release those (first two) sets, far out..

Although I do want the 'Dual Fight' Set.

EDIT: The second one is called the 'Start Dash' Set ... So would that mean that they're not going to release the Set with the Ifraid recolour?

They release several beys at a time though. Their next release will probably be all the releases of the last several months at the same time. Very much doubt it man. They will have released the set with the Ifraid recolour just like Takara so it seem unlikely that they would.
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Of course, it could all be in the launcher, even subconsciously (which could also be your case, Dracomageat - though some legend CW's seem ever so slightly lighter than average, so perhaps that is your culprit?)

Nah, I found the cause of that. There was a tiny and shallow hole in the underside of the legend Bull, similar to that found on some versions of Kerbecs or BD145. This caused the legend combo to have slightly worse balance, allowing it to get under the standard one.
It's a little weird that the lack of balance would be a plus but such was the case here.

Anyway, it just goes to show how an easily missable, or perhaps even unnoticeable, difference can have a great impact on performance.
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:00 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Of course, it could all be in the launcher, even subconsciously (which could also be your case, Dracomageat - though some legend CW's seem ever so slightly lighter than average, so perhaps that is your culprit?)

Nah, I found the cause of that. There was a tiny and shallow hole in the underside of the legend Bull, similar to that found on some versions of Kerbecs or BD145. This caused the legend combo to have slightly worse balance, allowing it to get under the standard one.
It's a little weird that the lack of balance would be a plus but such was the case here.

Anyway, it just goes to show how an easily missable, or perhaps even unnoticeable, difference can have a great impact on performance.

I certainly don't recall finding a difference between mine, and I did look pretty closely, but I can't get them out right now to check, so I'll take your word for it.

As for the instability, perhaps it causes a grinding effect (or even has an effect like wobbling which is basically that grinding from above, at least in successful examples in MFB).
I am working on a new tipe of bey. i call it ShadowStar. its a stamina, attack, and defence type. it has the power to control the elements fire, earth, lightning, wind, water, and darkness. useing the energy ring star, the fusion wheel shadow, a spin track that is in the form of 4 spikes, and a porformence tip that causes it to shake vilently to knock back the opponent wile maintaining its spin speed, its a bey that i think can winn just about any battle.
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:27 PM)Shadowstar411 Wrote: I am working on a new tipe of bey. i call it ShadowStar. its a stamina, attack, and defence type. it has the power to control the elements fire, earth, lightning, wind, water, and darkness. useing the energy ring star, the fusion wheel shadow, a spin track that is in the form of 4 spikes, and a porformence tip that causes it to shake vilently to knock back the opponent wile maintaining its spin speed, its a bey that i think can winn just about any battle.

Or you could have just referred it to a Balance Type o-o

Anyways after my BBG-26 and 27 arrive, I'll have at least two of each chrome wheel with the exclusion of Girago and Wyvang since they come in expensive sets -.-
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: I certainly don't recall finding a difference between mine, and I did look pretty closely, but I can't get them out right now to check, so I'll take your word for it.

I do not know if it is a difference present in all legend Bulls (and it would be quite suprising if it were) but I have posted photos in the past and had it written off as "normal".

(Dec. 17, 2012  8:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: As for the instability, perhaps it causes a grinding effect (or even has an effect like wobbling which is basically that grinding from above, at least in successful examples in MFB).

In a ditto matchup (same parts on both beys) the Basalt style crushing down of foes seems unlikely at best but the grinding is possible.

Is it just me or, is Archer Gargole's WSF completely different from the USDX Attack & Bal Type's WSF?

My Gargole's WSF is slightly inverted while the DX set's WSF that I have is a completely flat bottom
Mine are the same thing.. Just in Red. Smile

Do you have any pictures?
Best I could do. You should be able to tell that the black WSF has a slightly hollowed center while the red WSF looks flat...

I don't think I have an inversion on my WSF. Then again, I've got a SonoKong Gargole so their may be a difference there?
(Dec. 18, 2012  1:38 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: I don't think I have an inversion on my WSF. Then again, I've got a SonoKong Gargole so their may be a difference there?

My black WSF is Takara Tomy o-o....

This surely cannot be a manufacturing error, can it?
I've got two Takara Tomy Black WSF's and neither look like yours... Must be a manufacturing error?
None of mine are like yours either ..

EDIT: The Red and Pinkish one are from Takara, while the Black one is from Sono-Kong.
(Dec. 18, 2012  1:46 AM)Blitz Wrote: I've got two Takara Tomy Black WSF's and neither look like yours... Must be a manufacturing error?

I guess it is then Unhappy
It would be cool if we could somehow forge our own beys from different elements and that each energy ring is different from the other. It would take great skill though and possible a team effort. I bet the WBO wouldn't let us use them in tournaments because they would have to fall under the rules and regulations of a normal tournament, but it doesn't hurt to dream about it though. Am I right? Smile
Shadowstars most powerfull move is Elemental Destruction. it glows in a dark aura than suddenly stops spinning,then a sphere of visible air forms around it, folowed by rings of fire, rock, lightning, and water. the elements combine with the darkness it has and form a tornado of colors then slames in to the opponent with enough force to compleatly distroy the opponents bey. leaving shards in its wake. (ill post a photo of what its mark looks like.)
What about having 4d systems for the zero-g beys like FGrin or XGrin and then being able to switch the chrome wheel to like defense or attack I think that would be cool
You never know. That might do that after a while. But you can already switch the Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel. But that would be cool.
http://www.fenland.gov.uk/media/image/e/...arch_4.jpg I tested my Storm Pegasus in this spinny bowl I'd say it makes a pretty good stadium
Did some random Synchrom Battles with Reviser Dragooon LW160GF vs other synchroms with Stamina bottoms, right spin.

GF literally destroyed every single one of them. The Stamina (Defense, WD, etc.) just got swayed out even though it was in the opposite spin. TB barely survived but it got killed when the combos made contact.

Giga flat is like.... man.
That feel when you believed Phantom's default mode was "Attack" ever since you got it and learned how wrong I was.
(Dec. 20, 2012  3:16 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: That feel when you believed Phantom's default mode was "Attack" ever since you got it and learned how wrong I was.

Hasbro made that mistake too, LOL.

[Image: lol.png]
(Dec. 19, 2012  11:27 PM)BH145WD Wrote: TB barely survived but it got killed when the combos made contact.

TB?