Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 19, 2012  12:17 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:12 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I just wanted to show my best combos,someone said I should post my combos here and it wont really upload to here for some reason but here it is

https://plus.google.com/photos/105823393...7951346818

P.S Sorry about using my bad quality Webcam,And im looking forward to getting a Rose Gold Face Smile

For starters:
1. You need at least 50 authentic Beyblade's to get awarded with the Rose Gold Face.
2. You need to have your username on a piece of paper (no, you cannot edit it onto it), and so it is clearly visible that it is your collection.
3. Pictures/Photos etc of Beyblade's belong in the Photo Gallery thread.
4. There is an exception however; if you are posting photographs of your collection, then post in the Beyblade Collection thread.

Well, I have 74 beys,and someone suggested to post pics on this thread and I didn't really want to post it,I didn't want to post my collection but i will soon,I will delete my post and put it in the photo gallery thread
Does anyone else prefer Sonokong over TT? I do, not just because they make it easier to get RB Prize Beys, but I like their packaging better.
(Oct. 20, 2012  2:21 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Does anyone else prefer Sonokong over TT? I do, not just because they make it easier to get RB Prize Beys, but I like their packaging better.
Yeah for getting the prize beyblades I prefer Sono Kong because I'm not going to pay $40-50 for 1 beyblade for when I can get a Set(exConfusedBS) or 3 Sono Kong RB Prize Beyblades.
The only time that I bought the prize beyblade from the RB was when I bought Beat Lynx TH170WD and the full Set of RBV2(Zero-G)

(Oct. 20, 2012  2:21 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Does anyone else prefer Sonokong over TT? I do, not just because they make it easier to get RB Prize Beys, but I like their packaging better.

I kinda prefer TT more because SK breaks easier but you can still get prize beys easily
From the looks of zero-g episode 29 the supposed zillago bey looks indeed like a THIEF zillago wa130 probably hf but you can't tell can some one fill me in
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:07 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: From the looks of zero-g episode 29 the supposed zillago bey looks indeed like a THIEF zillago wa130 probably hf but you can't tell can some one fill me in

It is clearly written Gryph on the box though ...
i can see that but i'm just talking about the anime sorry i forgot to say that

with a attack tip and a winged track in a stadium that is a recipe for scraping (archer gryph all over again Smile )
130 seems a bit low and with protruding wings that's another story
OK, but when all the parts are known and posted in the BBG-24 topic because that is the set it comes from and yet you keep on guessing, perhaps you should read around first ...
ok sounds good

i was just posting this in case someone was wanting to do a amvbb battle or something like that
We talked about SonoKong's Zero-G before, but apparently Berseker Begirados and Archer Gargole are released now. SA165 will be much easier to buy now.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Takara-Tomy-M...642411f845

EDIT : Apparently this news is days old, but I did not see it posted anywhere in the Beyblade General forum ...
I have a question, I know we should donate to the Beychannel, but what if we want tournament footage to our own channel? Could we give a different tournament and keep another to ourselves or would we HAVE to give both? Uncertain
(Oct. 23, 2012  1:41 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I have a question, I know we should donate to the Beychannel, but what if we want tournament footage to our own channel? Could we give a different tournament and keep another to ourselves or would we HAVE to give both? Uncertain

That question would belong in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, or even in the announcement thread for the revitalization of BeyChannel.
1. I have been having a lot of fun with the combo Scythe Quetzalcoatl 85MB. It has a neat "grind" effect from its CW. Well, at least against 160, anyway.

2. I was messing around (attempting) to try using Meteo L-Drago's different CWs in Attack setups, and the Absorb version seemed to have the most luck at KOing things. Wut.
I had over a hundred rounds of unsaved BBG-04 Attack tests on my computer one night when my mom thought it would be a good idea to turn it off... This sets me back days now because I spent whatever little spare time I had over the last two weeks on this testing. And it especially sucks that my Flash wore out midway through testing, so there's no way I'll be able to repeat the tests I had already recorded. Tired

Off to re-do hours of top-spinning...
Ah, that is why they always tell you to save every minute. You do not remember at all what the test results were lke ?
He may remember some, but hundreds...?
That'd be a little hard... BUT GOOD JOB DOIN THEM TESTS!
I myself have been testing to find a good scythe combo Smile
looked around and this seemed to be the best place to post it:

so it's been really annoying me how imbalanced the reviser reviser setup is, so i tried mish mashing different synchrome setups today and doing solo spin tests on one of the most common defensive setups: MSF Reviser ______ E230 CS. here are the results:

Reviser Reviser:
1:36
1:42
1:32

Reviser Saramanda:
2:19
2:17
2:23

Reviser Gargole:
2:20
2:13
2:17

in addition, the latter 2 customs stayed upright and stable during spin time while reviser reviser wobbled in a fashion similar to duo in attack mode, albeit not as severe. i chose to change the top chrome wheel because on an E230 setup, the top chrome wheel rarely, if ever, comes into contact with opposing beys so i feel that the defense capabilities of the custom would not be compromised in any way due to increased recoil etc. furthermore, the weights of saramanda and reviser are approximately equal, so the weight of the custom also does not change. gargole is lighter by around 1g, which in the grand scale of an 80+g beyblade doesn't really amount to much anyway.

also, before critics and cynics jump on my case, i recognize that solo spin tests are not indicative of increased stamina, but i believe that this is a starting point to further experiment if reviser reviser truly is the most balanced synchrome setup that can be achieved. i hope that others can add on to what i have started, preferably first confirming my observation of decreased wobbling in other set ups and conducting tests on reviser killerken as well.
MSF-H Killerken Dragoooon W145/LW160 RDF.

Alright, I really want this to be tested because:

-MSF-H Provides extra weight. This is perfect for defense-stamina hybrids like this combo. It also adds "pressure" thus increasing RDF's excellent precession.

-Killerken Dragooon. Killerken Provides excellent defense to the combo. Killerken also add some stamina to the combo. Dragooon adds extra weight. However, its sole purpose is to spin to the left.

-W145 is an odd track to choose for a left spin combo. W145 on a left spin combo is crazy. However, since it has the best stamina out of all the tracks released at the moment, I decided it'll probably have beneficial results for a left spin combo. (LW160 can also be tested, but I'm not sure how well it would do. However, since this is a left spin combo, it may provide even better results.)

-RDF provides increased precession. It also adds superior defense to the combo.

The purpose of this combo is to obtain beneficial results against all types of combos. I wish someone would test this though, since I don't own a MSF-H, W145, Killerken, and RDF.

Someone please post some results for this combo.
slyx - if you start doing tests with those combos against attack types, try putting Gargoyle on the bottom. From what I have experienced lately, Gargoyle soaks hits better than Reviser. However, it seems that it still needs Reviser on top for the added weight.

Disclaimer: this theory has not been completely tested, but I do have evidence of it in some of my recent tests. As soon as I get another Reviser I plan on confirming or denying this.
If Kain_Highwind's theory proves true, then Gargole will be considered the "Best-Defense Wheel". However, it still needs Reviser.
Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF is really hard to beat. Haven't found anything that can do it yet. Granted I only have one reviser and one Saramanda but still. Been trying out some things on high tracks setups like 230SD. It gets completely owned. I also tried Saramanda Reivser BGrin and this failed too although i'll have another crack at it since BGrin traditionally beats spin stealers. Gonna look at Gravity soon too. I think the only thing that may be able to beat it is another Dragooon Dragooon combo which isn't great from a monetary sense since I don't really feel like ordering 2 more dragooons just to test this out but I might. Probably gonna order a Zero G Attack stadium soon too.
I recently realized something. Since Hasbro haven't released any of the original 4D beyblades I might as well get Hasbro's so called Metal Fury beyblades just to add to my collection. I like to collect so I don't think it's a bad idea. They might not be as worthless as some people say.
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:40 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I recently realized something. Since Hasbro haven't released any of the original 4D beyblades I might as well get Hasbro's so called Metal Fury beyblades just to add to my collection. I like to collect so I don't think it's a bad idea. They might not be as worthless as some people say.

... You have been missing conversations for many months, and you think you know more than we do ? Have you even checked the topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum ?
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:40 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I recently realized something. Since Hasbro haven't released any of the original 4D beyblades I might as well get Hasbro's so called Metal Fury beyblades just to add to my collection. I like to collect so I don't think it's a bad idea. They might not be as worthless as some people say.

... You have been missing conversations for many months, and you think you know more than we do ? Have you even checked the topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum ?

Actually, I don't think I know more than others. To tell the truth, based on what you just said confused me, but I'll thank you for guiding me in the right direction I suppose. I haven't caught up completely, but I'm working on it.

F230 enables the Bey to the spin in the opposite direction it was launched in upon making contact. Wll, in that case, MF-L Duo Cygnus F230 RDF would be literally broken. Duo spinning in the left would literallly become a zombie. It has excellent LAD ability. RDF has increased precession time compare to most other tips. MF-l Maximizes Stamina.

Edit: Someone please correct me if I'm incorrect...