Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yes, that's Zankye. He has a lot of beys, but I don't think he knows a lot about them. Like combos and stuff.
Someone should refer him here then, there is no reason not to know that Metal Fury Beyblades are inferior to all those other prizes ... No excuse actually.
(Sep. 28, 2012  4:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: The kid with the really annoying voice right? I always mute his videos.
Yeah, I find him to be really annoying in general. I prefer the BeybladeGeeks for battle videos/unboxings and such.
(Sep. 28, 2012  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone should refer him here then, there is no reason not to know that Metal Fury Beyblades are inferior to all those other prizes ... No excuse actually.

I actually commented on one of his videos a while back that said he should join the WBO. He didn't reply, he might not even know about the WBO.
I hope that hasbro are gonna make Mercury Anubis but for some reason I doubt it since we haven't heard anything. It's a shame since it's one of the only beys from series 3 which they wouldn't have been able to ruin (apart from visually of course).
I'm hoping they'll release the Brave Version as a starter to make it more easily aquireable.
Um it's very easily aquired. No harder to get than any other Mercury Anubis.
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm hoping they'll release the Brave Version as a starter to make it more easily aquireable.
eBay dude~
It's very easy to get

(Sep. 28, 2012  9:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: I hope that hasbro are gonna make Mercury Anubis but for some reason I doubt it since we haven't heard anything. It's a shame since it's one of the only beys from series 3 which they wouldn't have been able to ruin (apart from visually of course).
I have a feeling they are going to release it with some sort of DS game. (If they are any coming out obviously.)
They did that for several Beyblades for their original Hasbro releases such as:
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Counter Leone D125B
Bakushin Susanoo 105F/90WF
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Gravity (STM) GB145S
Gravity (ATK)

^All of those were "limited edition" as far as I know (excluding the Gravitys). I feel that Dragonis may be released in this manner, too.
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:07 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: I hope that hasbro are gonna make Mercury Anubis but for some reason I doubt it since we haven't heard anything. It's a shame since it's one of the only beys from series 3 which they wouldn't have been able to ruin (apart from visually of course).
I have a feeling they are going to release it with some sort of DS game. (If they are any coming out obviously.)
They did that for several Beyblades for their original Hasbro releases such as:
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Counter Leone D125B
Bakushin Susanoo 105F/90WF
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Gravity (STM) GB145S
Gravity (ATK)

^All of those were "limited edition" as far as I know (excluding the Gravitys). I feel that Dragonis may be released in this manner, too.
Alpha Dragonis.Another crappy name change that'll most likely happen(not saying that it's going to happen)

There are no other DS games they could release, and if there was one coming out in the future, it would have Zero-G things. The only game they could make is for PSP, I suppose.
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are no other DS games they could release, and if there was one coming out in the future, it would have Zero-G things. The only game they could make is for PSP, I suppose.

And now, if I recall correctly, no more PSP games are being produced anymore. Sony has moved on to the PSVita. A PSVita game for Beyblade might come out then.
I seriously hate those people who bash on my beyspirit... they are so annoying... I mean, seriously wth is wrong with physics and spinning tops?!
(Sep. 29, 2012  9:57 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I seriously hate those people who bash on my beyspirit... they are so annoying... I mean, seriously wth is wrong with physics and spinning tops?!
I know some of my friends think beyblade is just a kids games and it annoys me too

Posting this here rather than plastics general because IDK, might amuse some people that don't check that, and I don't think it's worth double posting for.

Hasbro's Trypio Stock Image Curse:
I found the last of these today and had to post it.
Basically, Hasbro had three different trypio stock images and just... Never quite got it right.

Got it right the first time. Hasbro... Less so:
Here's Hasbro's first attempt (Click to View)
Aside from showing the Takara mold rather than their own, if you're as nitpicky as I was as a kid, you'll notice the AR isn't screwed on. This wasn't uncommon for hasbro, but in this case it was a good warning of a fault with the AR (how easily opposite spin opponents unscrewed it due to its large size).

Of course, with the BBA Championship Reissue, they atoned for this. As you can see, they managed to get the AR on correctly in... ... But in their enthusiasm to show that off, forgot to include a bit chip.

Hasbro Europe noticed the first error, and their release attempted to fix it...
Which came out like this (Click to View)
Errrr... At least they tried, I guess?

At which point I assume they just gave up and never released it again.
OMG LOL @ the third one.

The second one, has a bit of yellow near where the bit-chip is supposed to be? XD
Good spot, didn't notice that, haha. Adds to my suspicion that they may actually photoshop images of regular releases for their recolors, at least sometimes (though they didn't have a stock image of their mold in the original colors so IDK).

That second stock image mightn't actually have made it to even the US boxes, now I look again I can't actually find it on a box. Probably used on their site or something.
KHahah..the third pic is worst of the worst...hahah...never ralised that since you pointed it out..haha
Oh my God LOL That third one is hilarious XD
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:58 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm hoping they'll release the Brave Version as a starter to make it more easily aquireable.
eBay dude~
It's very easy to get
At 2 to 3 times standard beyblade price, sure.
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:11 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Alpha Dragonis.Another crappy name change that'll most likely happen(not saying that it's going to happen)
I disagree. Alpha sounds like a great name for a Metal Wheel. Don't see why they would change the name in the first place, though...
Delta would be cool as well. Hasbro could easily name it that since D : D wasn't released Grin
So, how come no one test out crystal wheels? I'm thinking some of the stamina chrome wheels would work good with a heavy crystal wheel. Can we at least weigh them?
Crystal wheels are useless because of synchromes.