Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey, I believe that if they're going to make regular versions of the 175 and 190 spin tracks, they'd probably have to be designed something like 230!
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:07 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, I believe that if they're going to make regular versions of the 175 and 190 spin tracks, they'd probably have to be designed something like 230!

There's absolutely no reason for them to break TH170 into three separate tracks, since it is already incredibly well-shaped and stable in all three heights.
So, life after death in MFB eh?
It better be good. Tongue_out
lol it is a fail.....
The [??%%%] is to rough when spinning, so I need a bearing system of some sort...
i got my eternal defecne and was messing around with it then it came of i put it back on and now it free spins so much better like so good the free spinning aspect might acutally be good
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:31 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i got my eternal defecne and was messing around with it then it came of i put it back on and now it free spins so much better like so good the free spinning aspect might acutally be good

The free spinning aspect IS good, but the actual shape of the protrusions gets stuck in other Beyblades and greatly reduces its spin time in general, not to mention hideous floor scraping when knocked off balance.
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:47 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:31 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i got my eternal defecne and was messing around with it then it came of i put it back on and now it free spins so much better like so good the free spinning aspect might acutally be good

The free spinning aspect IS good, but the actual shape of the protrusions gets stuck in other Beyblades and greatly reduces its spin time in general, not to mention hideous floor scraping when knocked off balance.
Not always :U
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:51 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:47 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Not always :U

More often than not.
lol.
I have sanded my FS so precisely, its a Plastic Change. Grin
This is how it should normally act, but I only have hasbro...
Was it known that SonoKong was still going to release Blitz Unicorno as being part of the Korean version of the Strongest Blader Set ?
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Was it known that SonoKong was still going to release Blitz Unicorno as being part of the Korean version of the Strongest Blader Set ?

Should that have been a surprise? I ask because while I have seen SonoKong create brand new sets, and add new launchers to releases I haven't (personally) seen them "downgrade" a product previously releases by TakaraTomy.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:12 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Should that have been a surprise? I ask because while I have seen SonoKong create brand new sets, and add new launchers to releases I haven't (personally) seen them "downgrade" a product previously releases by TakaraTomy.

They already released the Beyblades from a set each sold separately as Starters, so it could have happened now too. They did not have to release Nightmare Rex and Basalt Horogium (recoloured) either.
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:12 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol it is a fail.....
The [??%%%] is to rough when spinning, so I need a bearing system of some sort...

I may be extremely sure that the track selection is extremely important for this...
And, the smoothest ones in MFB are probably BD145 in Boost Mode and AD145 to some extent. Grin
If they did..honestly..i'm quite sad....haha..anyway..if they did release it as starter..its price would be more or less like 20-30usd..while strongest blader set can be get 35usd with registered airmail which mean more worth to get it as set..
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: If they did..honestly..i'm quite sad....haha..anyway..if they did release it as starter..its price would be more or less like 20-30usd..while strongest blader set can be get 35usd with registered airmail which mean more worth to get it as set..

I hear you, it is a bargain. On the other hand, for those with limited funds it makes it a bit more expensive to get Blitz Unicorno broken out of a set on an auction site as opposed to if it had its own release. (The wholesale price of a heavy starter is more like US$15)
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:56 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: Korean version of the Strongest Blader Set
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/gds...=&g_page=1

I did not think it was worth it to post the picture, which is why I only mentioned the Strongest Blader Set.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:48 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: If they did..honestly..i'm quite sad....haha..anyway..if they did release it as starter..its price would be more or less like 20-30usd..while strongest blader set can be get 35usd with registered airmail which mean more worth to get it as set..

I hear you, it is a bargain. On the other hand, for those with limited funds it makes it a bit more expensive to get Blitz Unicorno broken out of a set on an auction site as opposed to if it had its own release. (The wholesale price of a heavy starter is more like US$15)

Well yes, I hoped to buy a Blitz Uni starter... Unfortunately, SK failed me... Now, only Hasbro can save me.. I can never buy SBS, thanks to the low funds I get to buy beys... Unhappy
Ugh! I was looking around on eBay and I noticed that there are people on there selling fake Metal Fight Beyblades! It's so dumb that they're trying to sell these fakes to us!
(Nov. 02, 2011  4:22 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Ugh! I was looking around on eBay and I noticed that there are people on there selling fake Metal Fight Beyblades! It's so dumb that they're trying to sell these fakes to us!

Welcome to eBay my friend!
As its your first time there, it would be good if you read their policies, rules, etc. Grin

OK, jokes apart. Dude, I think that is known since Stone Age...
It wasn't the first time I've been on eBay. The first thing me and dad ever got off of eBay, was an old Brownie Camera. The second thing we've bought off of eBay, were A/V cables for the model 2 Sega Genesis
I wish strongest blader set is CHEAPER!!!!!
With the release of Death Quetz and Phantom Orion I'm thinking about delaying my HMS B-day/Christmas purchase... >:T. I mean Death Quetz RDF is pretty good, Phantom is just incredible, good attack wheel, stamina wheel, and BD (depending on what mold you have).

HMS: hot looking, won;t do so much for tourney wise but it's good to have for collection and a stroll back to your childhood Grin.
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:55 PM)® Wrote: With the release of Death Quetz and Phantom Orion I'm thinking about delaying my HMS B-day/Christmas purchase... >:T. I mean Death Quetz RDF is pretty good, Phantom is just incredible, good attack wheel, stamina wheel, and BD (depending on what mold you have).

HMS: hot looking, won;t do so much for tourney wise but it's good to have for collection and a stroll back to your childhood Grin.

What HMS did you want?