Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 21, 2024  6:51 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2024  6:36 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: What is bro waffling abt...? GF and GP are decent, not better than P or LF or R?

And aren’t B and O the bits that give an opponent an extra pt in Japanese tournaments bc they’re apparently that broken?

(Jul. 21, 2024  6:31 PM)Kaizo_Samurai2 Wrote: but even then Wizard Rod still X-Dashes a ton. I neven had a concept for bits on BX that have no gears at all. i think that would have worked PERFECTLY for a bey like (the now scrapped) Trypio. and all the best bits in the meta rn are mostly gear bits (GF and GP), with the exception of DB. that's why i use my X Beys in a notmal stadium sometimes so that everything  isn't so fast paced. plus, once Cobalt Dragoon drops, the Reverse X Dash is going to turn into a sitting duck technique. if the bey stalls there too long, that's basically a free hit.

Fair point in Cobalt Dragoon. But isn’t the entire point of the X line the extreme dash? Take that away and they’re just metal fight beys that burst in battle.
not like all bits should not have gears, I just think that havong a bit that could flkwer pattern would be fun. Most X matches are eother over in 5 seconds or the attack type loses all its stamina and spins out. but that could change down the line.
(Jul. 21, 2024  7:55 PM)Kaizo_Samurai2 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2024  6:51 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: And aren’t B and O the bits that give an opponent an extra pt in Japanese tournaments bc they’re apparently that broken?

Fair point in Cobalt Dragoon. But isn’t the entire point of the X line the extreme dash? Take that away and they’re just metal fight beys that burst in battle.
not like all bits should not have gears, I just think that havong a bit that could flkwer pattern would be fun. Most X matches are eother over in 5 seconds or the attack type loses all its stamina and spins out. but that could change down the line.

Valid. Remember that these beys will most likely get heavier over time which translates to more defense and stamina which means longer battles.
ill be waiting for when the next wizard bey breaks the 100 mark

idk what Hasbro or TT is thinking not hiring Bench Blade ngl. this man is a lrgrnd.

i live how i'm always complaining about the lack of tourneys in my area only to remember that i live in canada where Dran Sword is 18$ at Gamestop Unhappy
ngl when i hit 18 i might start hosting.
My favorite beyblades are
Dran Sword 3-60F.
Hells Scythe 4-60T.
Phoenix Wing 9-60GF.
Dran Dagger 4-60R
But my most favorite is Takara Tomy Beyblade X BX-00 Lightning L-Drago 1-60F (Random Booster).
https://malloftoys.com/products/bx-00-li...om-booster
Nothing beats mfb lolll
If Beyblade X competitive wants to be taken as seriously as most TCGs then it needs to ban Takara Battle Pass Prize Beys e.g. Cobalt Drake and Aero Pegasus as they're not actively up for purchase.
(Aug. 26, 2024  4:41 PM)SgtLemon Wrote: If Beyblade X competitive wants to be taken as seriously as most TCGs then it needs to ban Takara Battle Pass Prize Beys e.g. Cobalt Drake and Aero Pegasus as they're not actively up for purchase.

I agree with this, if the only way to get it is through the app then it shouldn't be allowed (Unless they put out a more generic version.) Especially if they're trying to be an Olympic Sport.

I also think that if they are serious they'll need to let other companies make accessories like launchers, grips and other such items (Of course they're be standardized to Takara Tomy and Hasbro regulations.)
I think its weird that we have an OFFICIAL "Limit Parts list" from Takara and many tournaments do not use it? Like real Takara tournaments use it so why dont we

Like as an ex yugioh player we would sit around watching the ban list come out with joy and terror and it would change the meta, revive old things and maybe destroy OP things and it was a good way for the game to keep evolving.