Beyblade Random Thoughts

My Cyber launcher came in. It was a pain to get it off, but I finally have a green burst launcher with a decently ergonomic grip.
Kreis Cygnus' facebolt has to be one of my favorites.
does anyone live in the uk so we can get a uk London tournament gt format
bc I only have stuff from the gt era
Idk may look through threads for that
why does ryuga always have to be right
So I was lazing around and realized my xanthus has the A4 tag....hmmm
(Sep. 07, 2022  1:56 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So I was lazing around and realized my xanthus has the A4 tag....hmmm

What does that imply?
(Sep. 07, 2022  1:57 PM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2022  1:56 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So I was lazing around and realized my xanthus has the A4 tag....hmmm

What does that imply?
Isn’t that the same tag as the Red Vanish? Just saying.
I realized that dr ziggurat helped with nemesis revival
(Sep. 07, 2022  10:40 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: #Fafnir, what happened to SUGOI-KONICHEWA, why did he change his name to "i like spoons lmao" and can he share his private videos from 2018?

Quoting this here because I'd rather respond here than someone's selling thread.

To answer your first question, I don't actually know. I remember talking with him a couple times several years ago but I haven't seen him around in awhile. His WBO bio states that he's busy with school, and he hasn't visited the forums in two years. He probably moved on from beyblade, which leads me to your second and third questions: I'm not sure why he changed his name, and there's probably no way to get in contact with him to ask about his videos. Seeing as he set his videos to private, he probably doesn't want anyone viewing them anymore and/or doesn't want comments asking where he has been or if he'll be returning.
I find it really messed up that Polish is wide enough to press up against Judgement's and Ace2's burst stoppers, and its main TT release is painted bronze (The paint adding to its burst resistance), but that there isn't a single Classic layer that uses those Burst Stoppers, so that detail is effectively meaningless.
Me and the rest of a small grp of Singaporean bladers feel the competitive culture has somewhat caused us to lose our way. Like Wind finally arrived here, but people re already ripping up boxes to hunt for it instead of just buying the RBs and trying their luck, and the fact that part A sucks, part B sucks etc., when (poor example disclaimer)tournaments here have folks using combos competitive players scoff at winning. Maybe we've gotten too narrow minded?
(Oct. 19, 2022  5:47 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Me and the rest of a small grp of Singaporean bladers feel the competitive culture has somewhat caused us to lose our way. Like Wind finally arrived here, but people re already ripping up boxes to hunt for it instead of just buying the RBs and trying their luck, and the fact that part A sucks, part B sucks etc., when (poor example disclaimer)tournaments here have folks using combos competitive players scoff at winning. Maybe we've gotten too narrow minded?

I understand trying to find the good parts more easily, people sometimes take to weighing the booster boxes to get better guesses at their contents, but actually damaging product to hunt for it is honestly gross. They're hurting the sellers doing that so much, suddenly left with a ton of damaged product in the wake of their purchases. Those companies are already doing a favor by carrying those boosters, don't do them such a disservice by harming them for it! That comes out of the company pockets in the end, people who are doing nobody any ill.

I can't help but agree with you here, this is a huge sign of overcompetitiveness. There is no sportsmanship in rising there on the back of damage and theft. Better is the one who pays their way forward honestly, who rises to the top on the back of hard work and maybe a little luck, instead of pure greed and hurting others to get the parts they desire.
Agreed, though I feel like the competitive climate is starting to take a toll on me, like now I'm obsessed with which parts are bad=must avoid or I lose,and attempting to "infect" my more casual teammates with that(they told me about it), despite my IRL high loss rate (I don't really play against actual people outside of a weekly).

Also, Superking and DB RUINED the competitive scene Forever.
why are the beys in metal fury so thick
(Oct. 19, 2022  1:03 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Agreed, though I feel like the competitive climate is starting to take a toll on me, like now I'm obsessed with which parts are bad=must avoid or I lose,and attempting to "infect" my more casual teammates with that(they told me about it), despite my IRL high loss rate (I don't really play against actual people outside of a weekly).

i would disagree with your last paragraph, as a fellow Singaporean blader i must say DB has opened up many options of both Attack and Spamina combos, with numerous of options to choose from. altho the amount of LAD Drivers are absurd, they are not game breaking by any means, and Superking/DB is WAYYY better than ChoZ meta before Covid and before you came along

And the point about "infecting casual teammates" makes no sense because you all are at tournament grounds (G4) and we do be playing to win, so in the first place it isnt super casual like you implied to be. I have nothing against casual bladers and collectors, but u cant just claim competitive bladers are "infecting casual players" when context wasnt even stated in the 1st place.

edit: unless you're referring to yourself and you meant that the competitive environment caused you to infect casual players into becoming competitive, then i apologise. but i feel that it still the competitive environment still isnt to blame bcos there are people who use bad parts and still win. + there is always free play so u can use whatever you want. but most bladers will take tournaments seriously, whether it's DB, or Superking, GT or even Dual Layer last time. just the nature of the tournament
(Oct. 19, 2022  2:32 PM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2022  1:03 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Agreed, though I feel like the competitive climate is starting to take a toll on me, like now I'm obsessed with which parts are bad=must avoid or I lose,and attempting to "infect" my more casual teammates with that(they told me about it), despite my IRL high loss rate (I don't really play against actual people outside of a weekly).

i would disagree with your last paragraph, as a fellow Singaporean blader i must say DB has opened up many options of both Attack and Spamina combos, with numerous of options to choose from. altho the amount of LAD Drivers are absurd, they are not game breaking by any means, and Superking/DB is WAYYY better than ChoZ meta before Covid and before you came along

And the point about "infecting casual teammates" makes no sense because you all are at tournament grounds (G4) and we do be playing to win, so in the first place it isnt super casual like you implied to be. I have nothing against casual bladers and collectors, but u cant just claim competitive bladers are "infecting casual players" when context wasnt even stated in the 1st place.
Oops, sorry, should have known. Its just people in a private chat complained where I did too many screenshots analysing combo testings...maybe becuz they were scene-by-scene SCREENSHOTS and mashed a lot, hence they annoyed. (Oh and didn't appreciate me harping over part A bad part B bad etc.)
(Oct. 19, 2022  5:47 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Me and the rest of a small grp of Singaporean bladers feel the competitive culture has somewhat caused us to lose our way. Like Wind finally arrived here, but people re already ripping up boxes to hunt for it instead of just buying the RBs and trying their luck, and the fact that part A sucks, part B sucks etc., when (poor example disclaimer)tournaments here have folks using combos competitive players scoff at winning. Maybe we've gotten too narrow minded?

Singaporean blader here. Please do not create false accusations of the entire Singapore competitive culture. People are mainly ripping boxes because of the false sense of "rarity" that random boosters advertise. So far within the community, only you are being narrow minded. You keep labelling parts as "bad" or "good" because a certain video or blog talks about it that way. Stop trying to paint the entire Singapore community as a bad one because most of us competitive players here also like to play for fun, discovering unorthodox combos that can top in tournaments, and not just focus on what is "meta".
(Oct. 19, 2022  3:22 PM)xcision Wrote:

Singaporean blader here. Please do not create false accusations of the entire Singapore competitive culture. People are mainly ripping boxes because of the false sense of "rarity" that random boosters advertise. So far within the community, only you are being narrow minded. You keep labelling parts as "bad" or "good" because a certain video or blog talks about it that way. Stop trying to paint the entire Singapore community as a bad one because most of us competitive players here also like to play for fun, discovering unorthodox combos that can top in tournaments, and not just focus on what is "meta".

Ok, noted sorry, sorry, I shouldn't have overgeneralized.

Curious how the world's competitive scenes r like. Here on Singapore I feel lucky the people are still creative enough to innovate and think of combos (which most competitive players scoff at) to win.
Who here wants cameos
I want burst to end soon
Which one is better, Belial 2 or Belial 3?
(Nov. 08, 2022  4:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is better, Belial 2 or Belial 3?

Depends on burst stopper variance, otherwise they're pretty much equal.
(Nov. 09, 2022  2:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2022  4:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is better, Belial 2 or Belial 3?

Depends on burst stopper variance, otherwise they're pretty much equal.
Thank you.
Hello everybody, i would really need to know something more about mfb midfakes. But it's not really about beys themselves, actually. More about Light launchers 2, in specific. Have you ever noticed differences between a legit LL2 and a midfake? Or even the ripcord, everything you may have found.
Thank you, have a great day!