Beyblade Random Thoughts

What's up guys, been a few weeks. Couple comments / questions.

First we'll get the main question out of the way. Over the last 2 months since my family got into beyblades we've accumulated almost everything TT that's relevant minus xtreme ' and jolt' i guess.. obviously we've made the meta combos and launch 27000 times a day. Perfect Phoenix is showing some wear on the armor. Not on the external side but the click thing that locks against the disc. Anyone else notice this? I think its fixed by replacing the dead Phoenix side of things. Not sure if its the little white tab though since I didn't pay attention to it really until now.

2S..... we got our first super beys the other day and well is 2S the worst thing ever? I snap the chassis to any Bey and the teeth are like.... shorter. Even dash drivers barely make contact and I feel like air knights can burst it... possible defective run at manufacturing or is this common?

And a final random thought. Not tournament viable, but rage longinus on the 1S with WH and charge is amazing. Can and does burst itself occasionally but anchors in the middle and probably has a solid 40% win rate down the line against almost all meta combos. .... except imp dragon 00e.ds'...yes it gets owned by that.

Anyways, i hope everyone is having a great day. Haven't had time to really compile data and put into legit test format for the other thread but def have formed a few opinions of our own now regarding some meta comps. Not as big of a fan of xtend+ as the rest of the US seems to be.
just wanna say Everwish is down for maintenance, for people who use it like me
(Jul. 10, 2020  2:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  1:47 AM)heyguysgoodluck Wrote: Did you guys see the new beyblades, also are they going to actually be released cause I would like to buy the new Salamander since it looks really interesting

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

I'm moving your thread into Beyblade Random Thoughts. Please use that thread for a while until you get a bit more used to the forums and what posts go where.

hello, thank you for the welcome and sorry about that, ill try to not make that mistake again
Why can't the beyblade anime have a character contest like they did for the valkyrie design thing.
I know I will win probably or probably not. Anyway if they do that I'm going to submit my character
Hi am back i would like to ask a favor can someone pls make a grim reaper beyblade 3d printer file send me it when you finish and pls make it gt compatible
I think that Genesis is next since all of the GT bladers seem to be getting new beys
Wednesday next week someone hold a tournament here (37.309446,-79.498926) at 2:00 sharp please

37.309446,-79.498926 are to be put in google maps
Dang, the mfb community is salty. most of the mfb communities disappointment is just due to them not being able to accept the fact that the saga's over. They're saying stuff like "I just want a new season with new beys" despite them being in a season within a completely different generation rn. People are also saying they're lazy since they created a new system for these mfb remakes for some reason.

edit: I mean the mfb community outside of here, pretty much everyone's disappointed sadly.
(Jul. 15, 2020  3:32 PM)snoc Wrote: Dang, the mfb community is salty. most of the mfb communities disappointment is just due to them not being able to accept the fact that the saga's over. They're saying stuff like "I just want a new season with new beys" despite them being in a season within a completely different generation rn. People are also saying they're lazy since they created a new system for these mfb remakes for some reason.

edit: I mean the mfb community outside of here, pretty much everyone's disappointed sadly.

Trust me, it wasn't any better back with the BSB/original saga fans. I remember back when the Metal Saga was the current one, there were so many fans of the original cast that still wanted a sequel after G-Revolution where the toyline would be entirely of HMS beys and couldn't accept MFB. The same for MFB fans with Burst.

I guarantee that once Burst is done for good and a new generation comes out, Burst fans would also want Beyblade Burst to come back with new beys and all that. It will happen.
I don't really care. I know I came in during Burst, but I went back to the MFB meta and anime. I liked it, and I like the new remakes and how you can customize with some and change modes of Gravity and Meteo. I don't mind if Burst ends tbh. If it ends, it ends. I mean, we've been with these characters for a while now and while they're good, it doesn't hurt to have anything new.
(Jul. 15, 2020  4:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't really care. I know I came in during Burst, but I went back to the MFB meta and anime. I liked it, and I like the new remakes and how you can customize with some and change modes of Gravity and Meteo. I don't mind if Burst ends tbh. If it ends, it ends. I mean, we've been with these characters for a while now and while they're good, it doesn't hurt to have anything new.

Mhm, Burst is a good franchise and added some interesting additions to the game like "Burst Finishes" which made the game more fun. It's a shame to see it inevitably coming to an end, but all good things must come to an end.
(Jul. 15, 2020  4:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't really care. I know I came in during Burst, but I went back to the MFB meta and anime. I liked it, and I like the new remakes and how you can customize with some and change modes of Gravity and Meteo. I don't mind if Burst ends tbh. If it ends, it ends. I mean, we've been with these characters for a while now and while they're good, it doesn't hurt to have anything new.

I've been a beyblade fan since 2000 and I disagree. 
I want Burst to continue as long as possible.

Burst is much better franchise than the other 2 (and I love Bakuten to DEATH)

The revolving main character system is not bad at all for this series' lore. 
Creating a show where each episode is 13min +streaming only is much cheaper to produce than a full 23 min episode that airs on TV.
Mechanically, battles in Burst are much more grounded in reality compared to the previous franchises, and the 'powers' in Burst are far less exaggerated.

For the physical product. The Burst beys are pure genius.
Creating a third method of winning a battle was a revolutionary feat. (and was a direct answer to how boring competitive MFB was)
TT/WBBA are seem to be fairly aware of power creep. 
Of course newer seasons of beys will usually be stronger overall compared to a previous season bey; however, many parts in the game have longevity in terms of competitive viability. (e.g. pP or eF still being solid choices in the Superking era)

Beyblade Burst Forever!
I would love burst to continue, but the drops in quality cant be good for it, and its clear they're running out of ideas. I love burst and all, but if they were to continue it they need like a 2 year hiatus or something to create a new roadmap for the series. And also I heavily disagree that burst is the best gen. I like burst and all, but they either need to go on hiatus for a couple years or just end it here, so it doesn't go downhill. Cause Look at this:

System 1: Bursting beys
System 2: God Abilities
System 3: Bursting Beys with metal
System 4: 3 part layers
SYstem 5: System 4 but slightly different, along with a chassis part

as you can see after the first 2 system they just went back to putting metal on beys, but burst. Its not a bad idea, but they've shown they don't really have any other ideas. 3 part layers isnt bad, but superking just takes that, except it essentially puts the "weight" on beefed up forge discs.

they are running out of ideas. and as I said before, ever since god ended there's been a massive quality drop with the anime. And most of the bladers watch the anime, so the anime getting bad is also very bad for burst as a whole. As for the whole "Its more realistic" thing that does help the power scaling, but in the end of the day no one really cares if they're pooping out magical dragon gods or whatever. So compiling up my thoughts:

Systems: slowly running out of ideas
Anime: slowly getting worse and worse. Its gotten better since Cho-Z but the massive quality drop is still there

Burst is a good idea and all, but if they cant keep making new fresh ideas and maintaining good entertainment no matter how much it sells, they should not keep going. While Im glad they didnt end it on a sour note with Cho-Z, they definitely need to be ending it soon. Or at least a couple year hiatus.
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)snoc Wrote: I would love burst to continue, but the drops in quality cant be good for it, and its clear they're running out of ideas. I love burst and all, but if they were to continue it they need like a 2 year hiatus or something to create a new roadmap for the series. And also I heavily disagree that burst is the best gen. I like burst and all, but they either need to go on hiatus for a couple years or just end it here, so it doesn't go downhill. Cause Look at this:

as you can see after the first 2 system they just went back to putting metal on beys, but burst. Its not a bad idea, but they've shown they don't really have any other ideas. 3 part layers isnt bad, but superking just takes that, except it essentially puts the "weight" on beefed up forge discs.

they are running out of ideas. and as I said before, ever since god ended there's been a massive quality drop with the anime. And most of the bladers watch the anime, so the anime getting bad is also very bad for burst as a whole. As for the whole "Its more realistic" thing that does help the power scaling, but in the end of the day no one really cares if they're pooping out magical dragon gods or whatever. So compiling up my thoughts:

Anime: slowly getting worse and worse. Its gotten better since Cho-Z but the massive quality drop is still there

Burst is a good idea and all, but if they cant keep making new fresh ideas and maintaining good entertainment no matter how much it sells, they should not keep going. While Im glad they didnt end it on a sour note with Cho-Z, they definitely need to be ending it soon. Or at least a couple year hiatus.
I completely agree. There is no reason to watch something reused, except JJBA. If people want to watch more burst they need to help the creators think of ideas. I think next season should have a reboot.
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)Cracked Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)snoc Wrote: I would love burst to continue, but the drops in quality cant be good for it, and its clear they're running out of ideas. I love burst and all, but if they were to continue it they need like a 2 year hiatus or something to create a new roadmap for the series. And also I heavily disagree that burst is the best gen. I like burst and all, but they either need to go on hiatus for a couple years or just end it here, so it doesn't go downhill. Cause Look at this:

I completely agree. There is no reason to watch something reused, except JJBA. If people want to watch more burst they need to help the creators think of ideas. I think next season should have a reboot.

They should have a hiatus after season 5, then just do a soft reboot if they wanna continue it. like a very long hiatus or something. I wouldn't be mad if they just bring back God Abilities, just a decent idea for a fresh start.
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)Cracked Wrote: I completely agree. There is no reason to watch something reused, except JJBA. If people want to watch more burst they need to help the creators think of ideas. I think next season should have a reboot.

They should have a hiatus after season 5, then just do a soft reboot if they wanna continue it. like a very long hiatus or something. I wouldn't be mad if they just bring back God Abilities, just a decent idea for a fresh start.

(Jul. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)Cracked Wrote: I completely agree. There is no reason to watch something reused, except JJBA. If people want to watch more burst they need to help the creators think of ideas. I think next season should have a reboot.

or like a different timeline of burst, like someone else goes to beigoma like valt did in season 1
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:01 PM)Cracked Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)snoc Wrote: They should have a hiatus after season 5, then just do a soft reboot if they wanna continue it. like a very long hiatus or something. I wouldn't be mad if they just bring back God Abilities, just a decent idea for a fresh start.

or like a different timeline of burst, like someone else goes to beigoma like valt did in season 1 and aiga in 3

(Jul. 15, 2020  5:59 PM)snoc Wrote: They should have a hiatus after season 5, then just do a soft reboot if they wanna continue it. like a very long hiatus or something. I wouldn't be mad if they just bring back God Abilities, just a decent idea for a fresh start.

or like a different timeline of burst, like someone else goes to beigoma like valt did in season 1

posted twice accidentally but yeah. Honestly just having like a parallel universe where its just a school sports anime would be so refreshing since now we're in the "Dark Powers vs Good Powers" phase, which is what burst really shouldn't have been. Im 100% down to just restart and beigoma academy but with different people for a different story.
They could do Burst remakes of older gen beys.
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:01 PM)Cracked Wrote:

posted twice accidentally but yeah. Honestly just having like a parallel universe where its just a school sports anime would be so refreshing since now we're in the "Dark Powers vs Good Powers" phase, which is what burst really shouldn't have been. Im 100% down to just restart and beigoma academy but with different people for a different story.
Maybe takara tomy wont use so much metal to make it competitive. I think if they lay off the metal they can really improve abilties and what if there was springs in the driver so it jumps when you launch it kind of like nothing on x games mode.

(Jul. 15, 2020  6:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They could do Burst remakes of older gen beys.

they have gt of mfb and evolution had dragoon and draciel
you bring up a good point. lots of the strong nowadays (or the beys they wanna market as strong) have metal or rely on large amounts of rubber. Its clear they had alot more ideas to make powerful beys during God. Like rollers,doublestrike,spring blades.
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They could do Burst remakes of older gen beys.

[/quote]

Maybe more remake beys like bull or libra
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Maybe more remake beys like bull or libra
[/quote]

they could, but they just wanna do popular beys that will sell.