Beyblade RPG

Flame-Byxis when we battle do we have to pm you with the results?
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:07 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone has finished their battles yet? If the battles are still going, is there any adjustments you would recommend to make the game work better?

Someone else and I tried to battle, but it was attack versus defense. So it’d just be attack and then a block, canceling it out. That’d go on forever, so we gave up.

EDIT: Ah, it appears that you’ve added something as a little side effect for each type. If we’d known that earlier, I would’ve won.
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Flame-Byxis when we battle do we have to pm you with the results?

You don't have to, but I can't judge you and award BC without seeing the battle.

(Aug. 13, 2020  6:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: EDIT: Ah, it appears that you’ve added something as a little side effect for each type. If we’d known that earlier, I would’ve won.

Yeah, I tried to add type weaknesses this time around.
Adding a limited time Beyblade:

Stone Monkey 85 SD

[Image: 6bade8110601de30c47dd51084ffc663_preview_featured.JPG]

5 BC

Available until Sunday only.

If you have any completed Battles send me the information and I'll add your BC.
The Stone Monkey Beyblade is now unavailable.

I am wondering if anyone has any opinions/suggestions they would like to share?
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:22 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The Stone Monkey Beyblade is now unavailable.

More limited time Beyblades? It might give people morale to continue using this RPG.
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  7:22 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The Stone Monkey Beyblade is now unavailable.

More limited time Beyblades? It might give people morale to continue using this RPG.

I actually already have another one ready. I am thinking of a doing a weekly offer.

Limited time Beyblade:

Cursed Drude Wing Double Hole Flat

[Image: b55ee141c1fa920a1190c8a9d243b8fd_preview_featured.jpg]

5 BC

Available until Sunday.