Beyblade'R'Us: THE BEST BEY-STORE IN THE ENTIRE WBO!! -BB'R'U REVIEW OPEN TO PUBLIC-

Im interested in some of the tips, but i'll PM you if I want to buy some.
Just to clarify something : broken parts are illegal for all tournaments, not only the World Beyblade Organization's events.

In any case, sure, if you want to have a service to repair parts that will never be legal anymore anyway, go ahead, but as a customer, I would never trust you with my parts before you have done several reported sales.
There won't be any repairing done at all. If the parts are going to be illegal once their broken, there isn' too much of a real point to fix it if it can't be used competitively. Even though that my opinion, I would only have someone fix it for competitive play. If you use it for fun, it doesn't matter too much whther it is fixed or not, because it won't count for anything. I would continue replacement services, but I usually won't have enough to buy the part(s) needed, and some parts could most likely be hard to find.
--------- !!!!ATTENTION WBO MEMBERS!!!! ------------

In desire for someone to donate either a Duo Uranus bey, or just the complete Duo 4D wheel (has to be new, or at least in well appearance and competitive condition), Beyblades'R'Us is offering the first sender's choice between a free Variares complete 4D wheel in great appearance and competitive condition, or a free L-Drago Guardian complete 4D wheel in great appearance and competitive condition. Be cautious of the pictures' sizes, for they are pretty giant. NOTE: I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES

Variares 4D wheel. BEWARE OF SIZE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L-Drago Guardian 4D wheel BEWARE OF SIZE

---!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SALE ENDED JULY 12, 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!---
could you be able to make the shortes bey possible, i want a very small one, and a lr launcher if you couild
I'll take a VariAres, I can donate. PM me and we'll discuss it there...

EDIT: Never mind, i'm not interested. I just read the post, and IMO it's not really worth it. For a used VariAres? No thanks...Good luck with your store though.
The Variares isn't all that used, barely used at all at the least.
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:59 AM)1718sala Wrote: could you be able to make the shortes bey possible, i want a very small one, and a lr launcher if you couild
if you want a left and right spin bey with low profile i would go with gravity destroyer atk version metal face with 90 not 85 since it over hangs it causes way to much scraping and wd,mf if you want smash,or ewd for improved stamina but not to tall

-!!!ATTENTION!!!- A member of the WBO (AABeyblades) who owns a popular beyblog has officially put up a review about Beyblade'R'Us. It will explain a bit about how good and trustworthy me, my thread, my products, and my prices are compared to others. Here is the link:

http://aabeyblades.blogspot.com/
I think since it kind of obvious that no one has a Duo wheel to trade for either a Variares or LDG wheel, the offer will continue until the end of July, and if either or both of the wheels are still available, then the one wheel remaining/both of the wheels will go up for auction on this thread starting the beginning of August, until the end of August. BIDS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL THE 1ST DAY OF AUGUST!