47.06%
Entry C
2.94%
Entry D
2.94%
Entry E
26.47%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
B is amazing. My vote goes to that one. My second choice (If we had one) would be A.
Oh my, I say as I look at C. XD

Gotta go with A. Sorry Insomniac..
Entry A - Very crisp picture there! & nice interesting background to go with.

Entry B - I really love how the blurring has worked out, that you can still see the bit beast. And again I'm a fan of the action Beyblade shots!

Entry C - Go Beyblades! ^^ This picture reminds me of the good ol' days of Beyblading when I was a we lil kiddy =3

Entry D - Really nice setting and lighting on the Blade, can really see you've thought about this one, rather then just having it on a flat background, you kept the different layer in the top corner =)

Entry E - Whoo! Feel the holiday spirit =D, Nice and imaginitive. Though... they way that santa is looking at the Beyblade has me a bit worried o.0, that photo deserves it's own caption competition XD
For creativity defo, E XD
now i wanna put beyblades on mi tree
I love B. It looks great.
I vote for E. The rest are such original ideas, but E is very unique compared to the others. Although, the quality isn't great, I love the seperation from the other entries.
Yeah, um, I thought that this should be obvious, but Blitz has brought to my attention that people are voting for themselves in the polls... That wouldn't seem fair unless everybody voted for themselves in the polls, so yeah, I'm not counting any votes that are from the entrant himself/herself. I have added the rule in the OP of the tournament thread.

Carry on. Smile
Explanation of my vote:

E is a pretty dodgy photograph and as interesting an idea as it is, this IS a photography contest, and if you aren't willing to spend the time to get a good shot, then you certainly don't deserve to be tied for first place lol.

C is a very poor shot, so that's out.

A and D are both very good photographs, however I don't feel a cohesive theme - Fang Leone has little relation to Australia (and I guess the title addresses that, but that isn't quite enough to substitute for the lack of a connection) and D, well, I don't see a link (also, the facebolt is upside down :c)

And so we have B - A completely cohesive theme, a great shot, great attention to detail (the Bit Sticker being the right way up and the flattened grass in front of the beyblade in particular), so even without a bias towards plastics (especially as I don't really like Wolborg 4's AR), it would easily get my vote.
I love B .my vote goes to B.
Could you have this more often i missed it this time.
One of these things happen around maybe every month.
B looks great! Even in moving condition that wolborg can be clearly seen. I geuss it must have been many shots to get the perfect pic my vote goes to B
I like entry B. The bey and the background suits well and the bey in action is captured perfectly
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: And so we have B - A completely cohesive theme, a great shot, great attention to detail (the Bit Sticker being the right way up and the flattened grass in front of the beyblade in particular), so even without a bias towards plastics (especially as I don't really like Wolborg 4's AR), it would easily get my vote.

Eh, not you again.

Wolborg 4 is damn sexy. That is a great photograph! Love the background, as well as everything else.

Definitely voting for that one (B)!
Wow B is mindblowing!!
Sure vote for B
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: (also, the facebolt is upside down :c)

This made my day XD

Thanks for letting me know!

I also placed my vote Cute