Beyblade Photography Tournament [Final Blocks Decided!!!]

Beyblade Photography Tournament

Okay, so Insomniac gave me the OK to make this thread (thanks Insomniac!). Each participant will have to take a picture of any Beyblade in any location! The title speaks for itself! So without further ado, here are the rules!

Rules:
  • All Beyblades must be genuine. NO FAKES.
  • PM me the picture. I will put it up on your thread block, along with your opponent's.
  • There will be 20 participants. 5 blocks, and 4 participants in each (Heat)
  • The top two winners of each block will go against each other. (Quarter-Finals)
  • The photographist that wins in each of the blocks will be facing the other winners from the other blocks, meaning that there will be 5 people competing against each other. (Semi-Finals)
  • The top two winners of the Semi-Finals will go up against each other. Whoever gets the most votes is the winner! (Finals)
  • In the case of a tie, there competition will be delayed a bit longer, and participants will have to make another photograph. After a winner is declared, the tournament will go on.
  • Send me only one picture ONLY. I don’t want you giving me three pictures and asking me to choose which one is better to put in the OP! xD
  • If you join, there is no tolerance for dropping out of the competition, unless you have an emergency, or a very good reason.
  • With your picture, you may also include a name for it, and a description (what's it about, why you chose it, etc.)
  • During voting periods, you are not allowed to vote for yourself.
  • Have fun!

Participants
1.) xXJCherzXx Dropped Out
2.) Bobmcdoogal Disqualified
3.) bj3rdd Dropped Out
4.) Damaged.
5.) Beychamp76 Dropped Out
6.) Insomniac. Disqualified
7.) Curious George Disqualified
8.) Syco Disqualified
9.) BladerPegasis
10.) Flameos
11.) Insomniac
12.) Daft Mau5 Disqualified
13.) pranzdiv123 Dropped Out
14.) Olencia
15.) Wombat Disqualified
16.) Coach Disqualified
17.) Yuko Ray14 Dropped Out
18.) Blitz
19.) Imperial
20.) Ken Rao Disqualified

I will cross off each name on the list as they get eliminated. May the best photographer win!

Prizes
We've got prizes everyone!!! Focus generously decided to make these for the tournament, so let's thank him! Focus will replace the "Name Here" Text with your username, and these userbars can be placed under your signature to show off that you have won the prizes! Without further ado, let's see them!

First Place
[Image: prizesx.png]

Second Place
[Image: silvermc.png]

Third Place
[Image: bronzern.png]

Heat Blocks: Ended (Look to Quarter Final Blocks For Next Round) (Click to View)

Quarter Final Blocks Semi Final Blocks: Started!!! (Click to View)

Semi Final Blocks Final Blocks (Click to View)

Final Blocks (Click to View)
I would like to join but I`ll know that I`ll lose because my camera isn`t that good.
Put me as one of the participants. I'll PM you the picture tomorrow.
Sign me up.
Nice OP format. Faith in YC tournament organizers: restored.

I would like to be entered please :3
Thanks for the compliment, updating the OP, and giving me approval Insomniac!!!
Heh, and thank you for the participants for joining! I may join, but I'm not totally sure yet... xD
Hmm, maybe I should add something about not quiting in the middle of the tournament... I'll add that now! Anyone else want to join?
Awesome! Can I join? I probably won't last very long though.
Is there a prize for the winner?
(Nov. 22, 2012  1:46 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Is there a prize for the winner?

No, and if you're looking for a prize, you should just leave because not everything necessitates a prize for the winner. Would you not say self-satisfaction is a prize of its own? You will not get a physical prize nor a face, as this contest is for fun.
Interstate, I've added you as a participant. And no, there are not any kinds of specific themes. I want you all to be creative as possible! The only judges are the people who view the tourney threads; there will be a poll put up, sorta like the GFX tourney happening right now.
Im in. Don't hav a good cam but my tablet will suffice!
I'm considering joining, but I have a question.
Can we be in the picture, too?
Yep, anything goes, hah. Just send it to me after the blocks are decided!
(Nov. 22, 2012  4:27 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2012  1:46 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Is there a prize for the winner?

No, and if you're looking for a prize, you should just leave because not everything necessitates a prize for the winner. Would you not say self-satisfaction is a prize of its own? You will not get a physical prize nor a face, as this contest is for fun.

I was just askin
I think I'll join the competition Smile
That wouldn't make it unfair for other people though, would it?
I think u should stop at ten participants, otherwise it will take a very long time.
Ahh, then I will have to reformat the whole thing, heh. If there isn't enough people, I'll just stop at 16; 4 blocks, 4 photographers in each block.
Will the pictures be posted on the thread I wnt to see
I'll try to get mine to you too,...... the irony i have a plain white poster board in front of me is scary.
lol
So Flameos, you will join? And everyone, please don't send me your pictures until after the blocks are decided... I don't want any participants' pictures to get lost in my inbox xD

And Samurai_Ifraid1... the pictures will be posted in another thread, where you will compete with the photographers in your block. Look at the GFX Championsips that are going on right now to get an idea of what I am talking about.
Sign me up. Smile