Beyblade Photography Contest

wtater888, do you even care about this tournament ? If you are not ready, perhaps you should not hold a contest like this.
Yeah I check it everyday now. I got this but I need judges.
Everybody the competition has now begun.
Well I just broke a beyblade that I don't have an extra of for this so I really hope I win.
There isn't a bey prize. only bragging rights
is 1 day enough time?
No i dont guess 1 day is enough i say we give them 2 days and they should post their entries here.
sounds good
Hey... I never knew judges cant participate in the contest..anyways this time i will judge.
well we have 4 judges. 1 can participate.
would a judge like to participate
Would any judge like to step down?
Well here's my entry!
I call it 'A Bonfire with the Beys'

Hope you like it!
No edits
I like it.
i gotta quit this. sorry.
Well that's sad. 1 person drop out completely,one drop out to be a judge,and 1 entry. This is just great. Reminder it is postponed till Tuesday due to lack of time but will still be 12:00 whatever.
I'll judge.
i'll judge
I don't need any more judges.
That's pretty cool.
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:41 AM)wtater888 Wrote: That's pretty cool.

I had a different picture that I took some time ago, can't find the SD card. So meh, entered this semi-cool one.
At first I looked and said where is the bey(s) then i accidentally scrolled down.
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:38 AM)Insomniac Wrote: da seagull and da Aquila are bestest friendz fo' lyfe.

I am not able to see your pic please post it as a spoler in this thread.
NOTICE TO ALL JUDGES: please do not post anything about the photos of anyone,we will just discuss the winners through pm.
(Sep. 03, 2012  10:32 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:38 AM)Insomniac Wrote: da seagull and da Aquila are bestest friendz fo' lyfe.

I am not able to see your pic please post it as a spoler in this thread.
NOTICE TO ALL JUDGES: please do not post anything about the photos of anyone,we will just discuss the winners through pm.
it appears to me...