Beyblade Photography Contest

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  10:32 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:38 AM)Insomniac Wrote: da seagull and da Aquila are bestest friendz fo' lyfe.

I am not able to see your pic please post it as a spoler in this thread.
NOTICE TO ALL JUDGES: please do not post anything about the photos of anyone,we will just discuss the winners through pm.
it appears to me...

yes i am now able to see.Problem in the browser i guess.

3 for 8 well I'll send a Pm to the ones whO haven't posted yet at the 1 day mark in about 1 and 1/2 hours
i was a little late on the pms sorry
Is this still going ? Well I decided to take my fat behind outside, and see what I could come up with. No effects were used, I like to call this "An Emerald Endeavor"

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff41...1346711712
i cant enetr now so take me out of it. thanks Grin
Well insomniac and beyblade mau5's posts are the only ones that follow the theme and entered on time from the judges points of view.
Anyway the winner has been chosen
Well it was 1-1 because the other Judges were unresponsive.
Maybe that's why you shouldn't let 15 people be judges..?
(Sep. 07, 2012  1:13 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Well it was 1-1 because the other Judges were unresponsive.
I responded.Just now.Insomniac wins.(sortof...._
Wait,it's a tie.Sorry for the double post....

Well congrats to the winners
We were the only ones who even did the correct theme of course we were going to win. But sense the judges didn't respond i think WBO members should vote to break the tie.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:49 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: We were the only ones who even did the correct theme of course we were going to win. But sense the judges didn't respond i think WBO members should vote to break the tie.
Good Idea!

I agree with Zancrow, why the heck did you appont 15 judges? This tournament failed Tired At this point, just open up the judging to members.
OK then.It's a public vote to decide the tiebreaker!

Insomniac:

SolGloActivatur:
I Vote For Imsomniac's
I appointed 5 judges. Anyway i vote insomniac.
I vote for SolGlowActivatur..So who wins?Has everybody voted?
It's 4-2. It ends tommorow at 3:00
Oh gwee, times up for voting I guess.

Glad that its over with. SGA, you put up a good competition!