Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

(Sep. 02, 2010  7:24 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Okay okay, jeez. <.< I'm sorry, alright?

Hey sorry if we came across as harsh but were sorta frustrated because we had to deal with this a lot lately form the newer members. Like I said, we didn't mean any harm we just wanted you to know.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:40 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:24 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Okay okay, jeez. <.< I'm sorry, alright?

Hey sorry if we came across as harsh but were sorta frustrated because we had to deal with this a lot lately form the newer members. Like I said, we didn't mean any harm we just wanted you to know.

Alright, fair enough. Thank you.
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:39 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: The worst beyblade ever is Dark____ M145RF Outer mode. So there's no point to this.

People are so bad at making bad combos.
MF-H (Mad/Dark) Gemios M145S
Is the worst. It cannot win.
Can someone test if MF-2 is better than MF for LLDrago CH120RF?
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: People are so bad at making bad combos.
MF-H (Mad/Dark) Gemios M145S
Is the worst. It cannot win.

stamina wise M145S < M145RF it spins for a few seconds only
not sure if n e one said this b4 but i probly missed it

Rock Bull C145/H145 SD
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS PARTS (eg. Dark)
MAKE SURE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE WHEN YOU POST A COMBO! RANDOM COMBOS WITHOUT THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST!
IM TRYING TO ACHEIVE THE FACT TO SEE IF ROCK BULL C145/H145 SD IS A GOOD DEFENSE COMBO AS I DONT HAVE A BEYSTADIUM YET
That's pretty much a metal wheel and bottom change from a top tier combo, except it's worst.
Can someone please test MF Sol Blaze 90 CS ?
Can someone please test MF Sol Blaze 90 RF?
I would like to see this test:
Flame leone 105 WB versus top tier Attack and vrs top tier stamina

i'm trying to see which one it's better against
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:07 AM)Oswin Wrote: Can someone please test MF Sol Blaze 90 CS ?
Can someone please test MF Sol Blaze 90 RF?

Sol is a useless wheel.
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:13 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: I would like to see this test:
Flame leone 105 WB versus top tier Attack and vrs top tier stamina

i'm trying to see which one it's better against

what would be the purpose of this bey? a destabilizer?
I really just made it without any purpose, i jsut wanna know how it fairs in the stadiums sactioned by WBO

if i had to put a purpose on it: i'm trying to see if it's a perfect balance of defense and endurance types

((really, there is no purpose for me, i made the blade randomly before joining wbo and i wanna know how it does in the WBO stadiums))
Can someone try this beyblade/tell me if it's good:
Thermal Pisces T125B/Thermal Pisces T125SD

Against a top-tier attack or defense beyblade please, thanks!
(Sep. 03, 2010  9:19 PM)darkbladea Wrote: Can someone try this beyblade/tell me if it's good:

That would be a Stamina combination as far as I know ... so testing it against another top-tier Stamina customization might be more effective.
(Sep. 03, 2010  9:19 PM)darkbladea Wrote: Can someone try this beyblade/tell me if it's good:

Test results are up!
rock saggitario CH120 sd, please.

i'ma post like this, kai-v cannot stop me now!!! ;post;
I can/have used something similar, and it is pretty horrible.

Also, Kai-V = God o'bey. She CAN do anything.
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS PARTS (eg. Dark)
MAKE SURE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE WHEN YOU POST A COMBO! RANDOM COMBOS WITHOUT THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST!

what is even the point of this caveat? seems extremely counterintuitive given the purpose of this thread, whereby you are literally inundated with rubbish requests anyway
Despite the useless requests, that has gotten so
e good ones as well.
yeah, so why discount dark?
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:57 PM)♥ Wrote: yeah, so why discount dark?
Because we all know dark cannot be useful except to hold spare parts.
added McFrown's request, sounds interesting would someone please test it out? thanks.
could somebody test out
burn bull gb145sd vs burn bull df145sd.