Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

(Sep. 01, 2010  4:11 PM)Pisces777 Wrote: Can someone please test Flame Libra 100D?

Why?

We already know that Stamina combos are better at the 145 height.
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:11 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:11 PM)Pisces777 Wrote: Can someone please test Flame Libra 100D?

Why?

We already know that Stamina combos are better at the 145 height.

Well I tested it against against Storm Capricorn 100RF, MF Earth Aries C145WD, and Burn Pisces DF145SD and It did really well against all of them so I thought maybe it could be a combination type. However, I don't have a proper testing stadium so I wanted someone who did to try it. I thought it could be a really good combo. I'm new here and I was not aware that this sort of combination had already been tested and I did not mean to be redundant. For that I apologize.
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Any concept to this? It looks horrible.

Supposed to be a balance type like my revious request.
If you have MF-Feather.
Can you test MF - Feather Burn Sagittario 145 SD for solo spin time?
Can anyone test this?

Storm Pegasus C145HF(I've tested it but only against my stamina type(which it WINS against every time)!

OH and BTW test it against all the other types plz!
hey guys i was custamizing my beys the other day when l aded bulls energy ring and bulls face bolt then i put a rock fusion wheal a 105 spin track and dark gashers porformance tip then when i battled all of my other 8 beys rock bull won every single match so is this a good combo? heres the parts in order

bull face bolt

bulls energy ring

rock fusion wheal

105 spintrack

fs porformance tip

thanks and i know the face bolt dose not matter but i use the face bolt with its charcter energy ring so ya thanks
read your introductory PM.

EDIT: also, I've tried Rock Leone 105F. It's horrible. Not quite your combo, but FS is a bad bottom as well, so.
(Sep. 01, 2010  8:13 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Can anyone test this?

Storm Pegasus C145HF(I've tested it but only against my stamina type(which it WINS against every time)!

OH and BTW test it against all the other types plz!

Just for future reference:

Any mediocre attack type will/should win against a stamina type 80+% of the time.

Stamina really stands no chance against attack oriented blades, so it would be expected that it wins against your stamina type.
[/quote]

Just for future reference:

Any mediocre attack type will/should win against a stamina type 80+% of the time.

Stamina really stands no chance against attack oriented blades, so it would be expected that it wins against your stamina type.
[/quote]

Yea and it beat my Lightning L-Drago 100RF!!
Let me guess was this in a hasbro stadium.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:19 AM)Moss Wrote: Let me guess was this in a hasbro stadium.

Yes! How did you know?
Cuz hasbro stadiums benefit stamina types, so we could tell since Attack types should win 80% of the time, yet your L-Drago was beat even when the stamina type had a 20% chance.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:34 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Cuz hasbro stadiums benefit stamina types, so we could tell since Attack types should win 80% of the time, yet your L-Drago was beat even when the stamina type had a 20% chance.

No my Storm Pegasus C145HF beat L-Drago.
Probably by outspin anyway, because HF has more stamina than RF, which is what ShadowPegasis was telling you.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably by outspin anyway, because HF has more stamina than RF, which is what ShadowPegasis was telling you.

Yea your right beacuse Pegasus didnt beat L-Drago easily.
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:04 PM)Corey Wrote: If anyone is willing to test (MF) Gravity Perseus R145CS, it would be greatly appreciated.

Test Results are up!
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:41 AM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably by outspin anyway, because HF has more stamina than RF, which is what ShadowPegasis was telling you.

Yea your right beacuse Pegasus didnt beat L-Drago easily.

please post combo's that you think has potential and have done SOME degree of testing in WBO accepted stadiums.
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:41 PM)Pyro Wrote: If you have MF-Feather.
Can you test MF - Feather Burn Sagittario 145 SD for solo spin time?
Beystadium Attack Type
Beylauncher + Launcher Grip

MF-F Burn (2nd mold) Sagittario 145SD
1) 4:02
2) 4:01
3) 4:14
thanks skori for that test.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:02 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: L LDrago H145RF PLZ
plz and thnxs

posted results.... not very good.
Can someone test solo spin time of Dark Saggittario M145Q? I'm trying to make the worst MFB blade. All modes for M145Q, if you can.
The worst beyblade ever is Dark____ M145RF Outer mode. So there's no point to this.
Why would we waste time testing combos with intent to make 'bad' combos?

We're still trying to find out which combos are top tier, and which overlooked parts have solid uses --- what's the point of wasting test time to make a bad combo on purpose..
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:56 PM)Corey Wrote: Why would we waste time testing combos with intent to make 'bad' combos?

We're still trying to find out which combos are top tier, and which overlooked parts have solid uses --- what's the point of wasting test time to make a bad combo on purpose..

this.

The whole purpose of this thread is to test overlooked and rare parts that may have untapped potential. FOr those of you wanting to test useless combos, please read the first post of this thread. How could you miss the BOLD writing?
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:17 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:56 PM)Corey Wrote: Why would we waste time testing combos with intent to make 'bad' combos?

this.

The whole purpose of this thread is to test overlooked and rare parts that may have untapped potential. FOr those of you wanting to test useless combos, please read the first post of this thread. How could you miss the BOLD writing?

Okay okay, jeez. <.< I'm sorry, alright?