Beyblade Part Puns

This is confusing there are two of u with the same prof pic
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:13 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: This is confusing there are two of u with the same prof pic

yes
like there were 5 of us with the same pfp as Pixi
but now we like our amigo Ranzo
Soooo confusing4
you can now say that roar bahamut is the bey of the "moment"
We're CHARGing into action
I'm KICKing things back into gear! (Name of my tournament)
BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:19 PM)USN Wrote: I'm KICKing things back into gear! (Name of my tournament)

(Jun. 15, 2021  6:15 PM)Super A Wrote: BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!

USN looks like you have a big fan LOL
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:19 PM)USN Wrote: I'm KICKing things back into gear! (Name of my tournament)

(Jun. 15, 2021  6:15 PM)Super A Wrote: BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!

USN looks like you have a big fan LOL
I know. When he logged in, I mini modded him and showed him the ropes. I'm now his guy for questions and whatnot.
He also has a friend we became friends on my third day here.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:17 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: USN looks like you have a big fan LOL
I know. When he logged in, I mini modded him and showed him the ropes. I'm now his guy for questions and whatnot.

(Jun. 15, 2021  6:17 PM)Super A Wrote: He also has a friend we became friends on my third day here.

This is honestly the best thing ever
what do you mean Mr. Strikegamerv6
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:20 PM)Super A Wrote: what do you mean Mr. Strikegamerv6

First of all, I'm not your teacher lol you can call my Strike. Second of all What I meant was It's good to see friends (Fans) chilling with each other Smile
ok btw I started out calling USN "MR. USN".
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:20 PM)Super A Wrote: what do you mean Mr. Strikegamerv6

First of all, I'm not your teacher lol you can call my Strike. Second of all What I meant was It's good to see friends (Fans) chilling with each other Smile

If he calls you MR. that means he wants to be mini modded. lol
what does mini modded mean?
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:25 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: First of all, I'm not your teacher lol you can call my Strike. Second of all What I meant was It's good to see friends (Fans) chilling with each other Smile

Gotta admit he's growing on me

(Jun. 15, 2021  6:26 PM)Super A Wrote: what does mini modded mean?

is when a forum member acts like a moderator or administrator without having the authority to do so. This can include making any kind of “helpful” correctional comment that would normally fall to a moderator, such as informing people that they are violating our site rules or posting off-topic.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:25 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: First of all, I'm not your teacher lol you can call my Strike. Second of all What I meant was It's good to see friends (Fans) chilling with each other Smile

Ngl he's still being trouble in some threads though
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:28 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:25 PM)USN Wrote: If he calls you MR. that means he wants to be mini modded. lol

Yeah... I know. The mods are deleting his post count so he can't take the quiz.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:28 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:25 PM)USN Wrote: If he calls you MR. that means he wants to be mini modded. lol

He's new give him some time to learn the norms
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: We're CHARGing into action

ah yes my favorite part
charg
oh i am used to the rules in here now so I'll try not to be trouble

LET IT RIP!!!
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:33 PM)Super A Wrote: oh i am used to the rules in here now so I'll try not to be trouble

LET IT RIP!!!

He's defied the mods! He got to 50 posts! Feel like I should ping ~Mana~ or something, but it's fine.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:33 PM)Super A Wrote: oh i am used to the rules in here now so I'll try not to be trouble

LET IT RIP!!!

"used to the rules" you literally necroposted earlier anyway end of discussion before it gets worse.
Fafnir Ate Nothing, wow, maybe Fafnir should stop by MCDonalds