Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

Hey Friends do u have Spriggan Requiem in ur country if yes how much does it cost and is the launcher which comes with it durable?and by any means can I get an atomic driver in a booster pack ?
I guess I will go for indian sellers thank you for the help
I want my father and grandparents to enjoy instead of making them get a thing for me
Hopefully I know some good Indian Sellers
@[dranzer blader] yeah they have Sr and the launcher is good well sometimes rarely you might be able to get an extra durable launcher in India
I better recommend you to go for Gold Sr well Toys R Us will have them
(May. 07, 2019  6:25 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Hey Friends do u have Spriggan Requiem in ur country if yes how much does it cost and is the launcher which comes with it durable?and by any means can I get an atomic driver in a booster pack ?

Yes, shops should still have Sr, going for around $19. The launcher inside is decent, but may spoil quickly.
And Gold Spriggan Requiem is only sold during big events, and the stock is probably all gone already.

If you want Atomic, these are the (in-stock) products you can get them in -
God Customize Set (~$55)
Random Booster 10's Sieg Xcalibur (~$11, luck based)
Triple ChoZ Booster Set (~$33, released only on 18 May)
Is LR string launcher present in ur country if yes is it durable? If not is Left string launcher available separately in ur country and is that durable? (Plus please send the cost of both if both are available)
(May. 08, 2019  1:32 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Is LR string launcher present in ur country if yes is it durable? If not is Left string launcher available separately in ur country and is that durable? (Plus please send the cost of both if both are available)

Both are out of stock I think.
So is there any other Left or LR launcher which is durable,less than S$10,and is instock
(May. 08, 2019  4:42 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: So is there any other Left or LR launcher which is durable,less than S$10,and is instock

Unfortunately, I believe string launchers are all sold out in stores. You’ll probably only get a left string launcher from the Lost Longinus starter for around $15.
I am not talking about string launcher. Any launcher is fine even light launcher. I just want to get a good launcher for my left beys. So is there any such launcher? I will be coming by 23rd June is there any chance of restock?
(May. 10, 2019  5:00 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: I am not talking about string launcher. Any launcher is fine even light launcher. I just want to get a good launcher for my left beys. So is there any such launcher? I will be coming by 23rd June is there any chance of restock?

restock is inconsistent so we do not have the dates sorryy.
My dad is in Singapore hope he gets a toy store with a black Sr rP
(May. 10, 2019  5:20 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: My dad is in Singapore hope he gets a toy store with a black Sr rP

good luck haha
(May. 11, 2019  2:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  5:20 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: My dad is in Singapore hope he gets a toy store with a black Sr rP

good luck haha

He went to the Universal Studios Amusement park
There was no toy shop near where they booked a room
(May. 11, 2019  11:37 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  2:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: good luck haha

There's a mall called Vivocity nearby that has a Toys R' Us that sells beys. If he has the time, he could check it out.
legend Sonu hold on!! If u want to buy black Sr I know how to get it. Ask ur father to check back of the box near the code at the bottom he will notice some engraving. If the engarving says-
K14(+some more numbers)- surely it's a black Sr
K13(+some more numbers),K03(+some more numbers),K04(+some more numbers)- normal Sr I hope u read this before ur father purchases it.
KingSpin could u tell me if there is difference between black and original Sr performance because I was a bit concerned that if I buy a black Sr and it's performance is not as good as original I would feel sad.
From what I see, there's no difference in performance between the black and normal Sr
(May. 11, 2019  4:34 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Can I use black Sr in tournament
Everyone will be surprised
Okay thanks for the info my father has a strict bus timing there for touring and the only time they are free is when it Is 7Pm and they feel tired so they have to take a rest my father is looking for toy stores now and will go As Fast as possible

Yes, its legal

(May. 11, 2019  5:35 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
Everyone will be surprised
Okay thanks for the info my father has a strict bus timing there for touring and the only time they are free is when it Is 7Pm and they feel tired so they have to take a rest my father is looking for toy stores now and will go As Fast as possible

I doubt people will be surprised lol, there have been a few people using it in tournaments so its not that uncommon.
(May. 11, 2019  11:37 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  2:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: good luck haha

search for Kiddy Palace or Toys R Us , they are thr shops that have the most beyblade stock (but it depends on location as well). If you are going orchard, level 4 Takashimaya (Ngee An City) sells lots of beyblades as well. hopes this helped :>
How often are the tournaments held in Singapore?
I will be stay in Singapore for 22nd to 27th of june.
Any hope for tournaments in this period?
I am Coming to Singapore on October too bad my dad is in Malaysia
(May. 12, 2019  3:27 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: How often are the tournaments held in Singapore?

Weekly. There will be at least a G4 event every weekend. Search for Beyblade SG for the official page and look at updates there
(May. 12, 2019  3:27 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: How often are the tournaments held in Singapore?

go to
this website for the schedule
It's not opening so can u urself check it and tell me the details of tournaments between June 23 to June 29(we made a change).
Some more doubts regarding the tournament-
1)WILL I BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE COMBOS AFTER I WIN AGAINST MY OPPONENT?

2)HOW MANY COMBOS SHOULD I MAKE TO ENTER INTO G4 TOURNAMENTS?

3) WILL THERE BE PRIZES?
(May. 13, 2019  8:09 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: It's not opening so can u urself check it and tell me the details of tournaments between June 23 to June 29(we made a change).
Some more doubts regarding the tournament-
1)WILL I BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE COMBOS AFTER I WIN AGAINST MY OPPONENT?

2)HOW MANY COMBOS SHOULD I MAKE TO ENTER INTO G4 TOURNAMENTS?

3) WILL THERE BE PRIZES?

They usually release the information only days before the actual tournament dates, so you’ll have to find a way to find the Facebook page and track the information. It’s not hard.

1) no. Parts are fixed once tournament starts.
2) one. G4’s are played with only one combo
3) yes. Prizes vary across different weeks - wait for the information to be released on the Facebook page