Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

new G4 this weekend! good luck to those who are coming hehe Smile
[Image: rTrnddk.png?1] [Image: TRqAfEX.png?1]
new G4 this weekend! here's the info,, i wish all the best for those who are going hehe

[Image: SnDutIN.png?1]
NEW G4 THIS WEEKEND!!! i'll definitely make it there this saturday,, good luck to participants!
[Image: GCWevvs.png?1]

in other news, OMG G1 IS HAPPENING IN A FEW WEEKS!!! PREPARE YOURSELF BOYSSS !!

[Image: oDclrgG.png?1]
[Image: Es4Ntnm.png?1]
NEWS FOR THE G1 TOURNAMENT

There will be 2 consecutive tournaments, national championship and the G1 itself. Here are the details:
[Image: kIjlePb.png?1] [Image: aVSLuPB.png?1]
Hey Friends!! I am from India and by next month I will be coming to Singapore... I would just like to get a brief summary of the the beyblade burst releases in ur country with their costs. So can anyone kindly help me with this?
(May. 03, 2019  3:56 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Hey Friends!! I am from India and by next month I will be coming to Singapore... I would just like to get a brief summary of the the beyblade burst releases in ur country with their costs. So can anyone kindly help me with this?

ChoZ has only recently got their release here, so you’d find plenty of them. Singapore is one year behind Japan, so don’t expect to find the latest releases here.

Those commonly in stock are

wV, zA, bL - $16.95
eF, aH, hS - $10.95-$11.95
RB10 - $10.95
Dual Layer Boosters - $7.95
God Layer Boosters - $9.95-$10.95
RB9 - $9.95

If you want individual parts, old stock, exclusives, or unreleased beys, you can try using our local marketplace app called Carousell. But do note that most things on sale there are at prices higher than retail due to their rarity.
(May. 03, 2019  7:27 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:56 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Hey Friends!! I am from India and by next month I will be coming to Singapore... I would just like to get a brief summary of the the beyblade burst releases in ur country with their costs. So can anyone kindly help me with this?

ChoZ has only recently got their release here, so you’d find plenty of them. Singapore is one year behind Japan, so don’t expect to find the latest releases here.

Those commonly in stock are

wV, zA, bL - $16.95
eF, aH, hS - $10.95-$11.95
RB10 - $10.95
Dual Layer Boosters - $7.95
God Layer Boosters - $9.95-$10.95
RB9 - $9.95

If you want individual parts, old stock, exclusives, or unreleased beys, you can try using our local marketplace app called Carousell. But do note that most things on sale there are at prices higher than retail due to their rarity.

Is that in Singaporean dollar? and is RB9 Random booster 9? And by any means can I find individual parts or used beys like wV zA eF in shops ? If yes how much generally do they cost?
And 1 last and final request I would like to buy a good launcher for my left and right spinning beys separately which are very durable so which one should I buy and how will it cost?
I am really sorry for asking so many things. ??
I am from India too and my dad will be going to Both malaysia and singapore last time he found Beys but all were fake so he did not buy them what stores do you guys recommend in Singapore

So I am going for B2 A2 J2 some god Beys cause they wont release in India and a few Cho - Z Beys so will Toys R Us be good for those
I could also have come if my passport did not expire
(May. 04, 2019  5:22 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Is that in Singaporean dollar? and is RB9 Random booster 9? And by any means can I find individual parts or used beys like wV zA eF in shops ? If yes how much generally do they cost?
And 1 last and final request I would like to buy a good launcher for my left and right spinning beys separately which are very durable so which one should I buy and how will it cost?
I am really sorry for asking so many things. ??

Yes, Singaporean Dollar (SGD).
Yes, RB9 = Random Booster 9.
No, shops only sell full beys that are still sealed in box. If you want used parts, use the website called Carousell.
I only use the LR launchers, so i don't know much about single-direction launchers. I think the right light launcher that comes with Revive Phoenix is pretty good. Not sure about left launchers.
No problem, let me know if you have more questions.

(May. 04, 2019  7:50 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: I am from India too and my dad will be going to Both malaysia and singapore last time he found Beys but all were fake so he did not buy them what stores do you guys recommend in Singapore

So I am going for B2 A2 J2 some god Beys cause they wont release in India and a few Cho - Z Beys so will Toys R Us be good for those
I could also have come if my passport did not expire

It's quite hard to find fake beys in Singapore, but Malaysia has more. In Singapore, you should go to a departmental store called Isetan, or Takashimaya. A chain toy store called Toys R Us also has lots of stock, and are in multiple places in town. Just use Google Maps to find these names.
Will there be any small events or tournaments on the 18th-19th of may this month?
I am also going to fly to singapore.
(May. 04, 2019  2:03 PM)Kry Wrote: Will there be any small events or tournaments on the 18th-19th of may this month?

I heard there will actually be a G3 on 18, 19, 25, 26 May.

However, 18 and 19 May should actually be the QUALIFIER for the finals on 26 May. So even if you win any sessions on 18/19 May, you'd not receive a prize.
You'll only get a prize if you qualify for the finals, and achieve 1st/2nd/3rd on 26 May.
(May. 04, 2019  3:08 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  2:03 PM)Kry Wrote: Will there be any small events or tournaments on the 18th-19th of may this month?

I heard there will actually be a G3 on 18, 19, 25, 26 May.

However, 18 and 19 May should actually be the QUALIFIER for the finals on 26 May. So even if you win any sessions on 18/19 May, you'd not receive a prize.
You'll only get a prize if you qualify for the finals, and achieve 1st/2nd/3rd on 26 May.

Damnit. I'm only there for the weekend... i guess I can observe and blade a little for fun i guess. I can show off the newer cho-z releases.
(May. 04, 2019  3:41 PM)Kry Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  3:08 PM)KingSpin Wrote: I heard there will actually be a G3 on 18, 19, 25, 26 May.

Damnit. I'm only there for the weekend... i guess I can observe and blade a little for fun i guess. I can show off the newer cho-z releases.

Yeah you could, but I think most people have the latest GT beys from parallel imports.. so the newer ChoZ releases may not impress them that much Tongue_out
KingSpin sorry for asking again and again but I would like to know
1) how much do god starters cost?
2)Do u have Cho z and god customize sets in ur country?[ if yes what’s their cost]
3) Do u have light LR long winder in ur country? Is it durable or will it wear out within a week or 2 like LR launcher that comes with lS ?( +Cost)
4)Do u have beys like gF bX rP in ur country?( if yes pls tell me their cost )
5) I never ever played in a Beyblade tournament but I would like to participate in Singapore since I have read the posts in this thread about all these G1 G4 G3 tournament and found it to be interesting ? I am 14 years old am I eligible if yes is it free of cost or do we require to pay for it?
6) If I don’t have proper beys to participate in the tournament will I be provided with them for playing the tournament or is it compulsory for me to have them.
AGAIN SORRY ?????????????
(May. 05, 2019  9:16 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: KingSpin sorry for asking again and again but I would like to know
1) how much do god starters cost?
2)Do u have Cho z and god customize sets in ur country?[ if yes what’s their cost]
3) Do u have light LR long winder in ur country? Is it durable or will it wear out within a week or 2 like LR launcher that comes with lS ?( +Cost)
4)Do u have beys like gF bX rP in ur country?( if yes pls tell me their cost )
5) I never ever played in a Beyblade tournament but I would like to participate in Singapore since I have read the posts in this thread about all these G1 G4 G3 tournament and found it to be interesting ? I am 14 years old am I eligible if yes is it free of cost or do we require to pay for it?
6) If I don’t have proper beys to participate in the tournament will I be provided with them for playing the tournament or is it compulsory for me to have them.
AGAIN SORRY ?????????????

1) Ranges from $15 - $18
2) Only God Customize Set at around $55 I think
3) Light LR Long Winder spoil very easily, and I wouldn't recommend them. I don't remember them selling anywhere here.
4) Only rP at $18
5) Tournaments are free, but you'll have to get a "Blader Passport" by buying a starter or two boosters and showing them the receipt. You are eligible as long as you're above 6 years old
6) Beys are not provided, you'll have to bring your own
Wait, if I buy a starter or 2 boosters from Singapore will the shopkeeper provide me with blader passport  or will it be the tournament manager?
I am confused about what God or Cho z beys  should buy. Can u help me -
I have 16 dual layers(did not name them since not interested in buying them)
And god beys-
GV
LS
NL
DF
SX
KS
And 0 Cho z beys
MY BUDGET IS "$50" (50 SINGAPOREAN DOLLARS) AND I CAN SPEED IT ALL ON BEYS
NOW WHAT SHOULD I BUY(EXCEPT REVIVE PHOENIX)
(May. 05, 2019  4:15 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Wait, if I buy a starter or 2 boosters from Singapore will the shopkeeper provide me with blader passport  or will it be the tournament manager?
And god beys-
GV
LS
NL
DF
SX
KS
And 0 Cho z beys

Buy the stuff at either Toys R Us or Takashimaya, and keep the receipt. Show it to the Game Master running the tournament to receive a passport.

Buy Revive Phoenix ($18), Archer Hercules($11), Hell Salamander($11). You'll have $10 left which you could probably buy a Random Booster or any God Layer Booster.
(May. 05, 2019  4:43 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  4:15 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Wait, if I buy a starter or 2 boosters from Singapore will the shopkeeper provide me with blader passport  or will it be the tournament manager?
And god beys-
GV
LS
NL
DF
SX
KS
And 0 Cho z beys

Buy the stuff at either Toys R Us or Takashimaya, and keep the receipt. Show it to the Game Master running the tournament to receive a passport.

Buy Revive Phoenix ($18), Archer Hercules($11), Hell Salamander($11). You'll have $10 left which you could probably buy a Random Booster or any God Layer Booster.
Thanks with the remaining $10 I will buy a random booster vol 10 but competitive wise is Hell Salamander preferred over Emperor forneus? And can  rP be used in tournament

And FINAL QUESTION-
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
G1 , G2 ,G3 ,G4 TOURNAMENTS

AND THANKS BRO U HELPED ME ALOT BY PROVIDING ME WITH THE DETAILS AND RELEASES OF UR COUNTRY I AM REALLY THANKFUL TOWARDS U.
LOVE FROM INDIA
Okay i will go for rP wV zA and hS
Plus GSC will be a good collection for me

(May. 05, 2019  4:48 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  4:43 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Buy the stuff at either Toys R Us or Takashimaya, and keep the receipt. Show it to the Game Master running the tournament to receive a passport.

Thanks with the remaining $10 I will buy a random booster vol 10 but competitive wise is Hell Salamander preferred over Emperor forneus? And can  rP be used in tournament

And FINAL QUESTION-

AND THANKS BRO U HELPED ME ALOT BY PROVIDING ME WITH THE DETAILS AND RELEASES OF UR COUNTRY I AM REALLY THANKFUL TOWARDS U.
LOVE FROM INDIA

Well eF is good for 0 which will be good and hS is still a beast
(May. 05, 2019  4:48 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Thanks with the remaining $10 I will buy a random booster vol 10 but competitive wise is Hell Salamander preferred over Emperor forneus? And can  rP be used in tournament

And FINAL QUESTION-

LOVE FROM INDIA

Yes. Hell Salamander is way better than Emperor Forneus. eF is greatly outclassed by Archer Hercules, so get aH instead.

Yes, rP can be used.

Regarding G1-G4: the smaller the number, the bigger the tournament, and better the prize. G1, G2, G3 are usually played in deck battle (3on3) format, while G4s are played in single-deck format (one bey).

(May. 05, 2019  5:28 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Well eF is good for 0 which will be good and hS is still a beast

eF is pretty useless after aH was released - just use aH instead.
So could perfect phoenix and the cho-z trio be used?
(May. 06, 2019  5:00 AM)Kry Wrote: So could perfect phoenix and the cho-z trio be used?

Dead Phoenix hasn't been released, so using its armor would not be legal.

Triple ChoZ would be released on 18 May I think, so using any of its parts prior to that would be illegal.
(May. 06, 2019  5:21 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  5:00 AM)Kry Wrote: So could perfect phoenix and the cho-z trio be used?

Triple ChoZ would be released on 18 May I think, so using any of its parts prior to that would be illegal.

What about dash drivers?
(May. 06, 2019  5:21 AM)KingSpin Wrote:

He meant the Cho - Z Trio like choV , A , S
(May. 06, 2019  6:26 AM)Kry Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  5:21 AM)KingSpin Wrote: Dead Phoenix hasn't been released, so using its armor would not be legal.

What about dash drivers?

dash drivers aren't released in singapore, so it is not legal yet.

(May. 06, 2019  6:30 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  5:21 AM)KingSpin Wrote: Dead Phoenix hasn't been released, so using its armor would not be legal.

He meant the Cho - Z Trio like choV , A , S

nopp, we are very far behind from that.