4.88%
It's okay.
12.20%
It sucks.
2.44%
I WILL SHOOT!
14.63%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
Loved the chapter and it was a good ending.
Chapter 15: Andrei's Fury pt. 2
I ran to my mom. "Mom, what happened!?" I asked. "That man up their is a monster. It started like this. Your father and I were waiting for you to get here when....... that man showed up. He challenged your father to a bey battle. They battled. Your father was losing. As his bey collided with your father's, It melted the fusion wheel and energy ring. He kept going att it though. In the middle of the battle, Orso grew. It turned black and it's claws grew sharper. It evolved. He went for the final attack when......." She started to cry. He was a monster. "Hey you", I yelled, "I challenge you to a bey battle!"
Chapter 16: Andrei's Fury pt. III
"I accept," said the man who introduced him self as Andrei Ogonʹ, "I'll battle you with Ember Solaris GD145PD!" I examined the bey. It's energy ring was a leone with a ripple pattern. It's fusion wheel was an Earth Wheel with 2 metal bars on the edges of each blade. It's spin track was a defense with a tank tread around it. And it's performance tip was a PD (From Laser Pointer Takara/Tomy). The bey was beautiful. It was launched from an special launcher. I launched my bey. Fenrir's spirit looked like a wolf with white fur and horns. It had an ice looking covered coat. It's tail was long and it's irises were glowing deep blue. As Solaris' came out, I saw it had a mane of fire, 2 tails and red claws. Its fur was glowing with embers and he had glowing red irises. It was truly beautiful. Fenrir started out in a zig-zag pattern and attacked. Solaris retracted when hit and came back with a more powerful attack. It was a smash attacker. I had to think about this. I maneuvered. I made Fenrir do a slow attack pattern. Solaris moved in. Now was the time."Freezing Blast!" I yelled. My bey went at Solaris with a blast of cold. "Blaze Wall!" Andrei yelled. He blocked my attack and my bey slowed. I decided it was time for the final attack. "Sub Zero Blitzer!" I yelled. Andrei smiled. "Heat Wave Barrage!" Andrei yelled. I came at Solaris with a freezing fog surrounding my bey. Solaris shot out multiple burst of fire as he came at Fenrir. Their had been a big explosion with smoke. When it cleared, Solaris was spinning, but Fenrir wasn't. I lost. I picked up my bey and another one next to it Stone Orso, or now it was Quake Orso. I gave it to my brother and said, "Here, take this. Dad would have wanted you to have it." Andrei was gone. so I walked away and asked the REMAINDER of my family to come with me to Japan.
to be continued
vote on poll
Contest! Contest! Contest!
Who ever can guess the name of the 4d evolution of Fenrir will get a copy of Frost Fenrir!
are you accepting characters
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:42 AM)LordCepheusIII Wrote: Chapter 16: Andrei's Fury
"I accept," said the man who introduced him self as Andrei Ogonʹ, "I'll battle you with Ember Solaris!" I examined the bey. It's energy ring was a leone with a ripple pattern. It's fusion wheel was an Earth Wheel with 2 metal bars on the edges of each blade. It's spin track was a defense with a tank tread around it. And it's performance tip was a PD (From Laser Pointer Takara/Tomy). The bey was beautiful. It was launched from an special launcher. I launched my bey. Fenrir's spirit looked like a wolf with white fur and horns. It had an ice looking covered coat. It's tail was long and it's irises were glowing deep blue. As Solaris' came out, I saw it had a mane of fire, 2 tails and red claws. Its fur was glowing with embers and he had glowing red irises. It was truly beautiful. Fenrir started out in a zig-zag pattern and attacked. Solaris retracted when hit and came back with a more powerful attack. It was a smash attacker. I had to think about this. I maneuvered. I made Fenrir do a slow attack pattern. Solaris moved in. Now was the time."Freezing Blast!" I yelled. My bey went at Solaris with a blast of cold. "Blaze Wall!" Andrei yelled. He blocked my attack and my bey slowed. I decided it was time for the final attack. "Sub Zero Blitzer!" I yelled. Andrei smiled. "Heat Wave Barrage!" Andrei yelled. I came at Solaris with a freezing fog surrounding my bey. Solaris shot out multiple burst of fire as he came at Fenrir. Their had been a big explosion with smoke. When it cleared, Solaris was spinning, but Fenrir wasn't. I lost. I picked up my bey and another one next to it Stone Orso, or now it was Quake Orso. I gave it to my brother and said, "Here, take this. Dad would have wanted you to have it." Andrei was gone. so I walked away and asked the REMAINDER of my family to come with me to Japan.
to be continued
vote on poll
Contest! Contest! Contest!
Who ever can guess the name of the 4d evolution of Fenrir will get a copy of Frost Fenrir!
I'm sorry cephus but death in a beyblade story may be intense for people. I watch movies with deaths every day, but....
hey i'll review it soon...
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:42 AM)LordCepheusIII Wrote: Contest! Contest! Contest!
Umm... I hope you know Frost Fenrir doesn't really exist...
i can make it. I have edited beys.
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:14 PM)beast chimeara Wrote: are you accepting characters

yes
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:31 AM)LordCepheusIII Wrote: i can make it. I have edited beys.
Say WHAT? Umm... illegal much?
hmm is it artic fenrir or blizard fenrir or maybe chilling fenrir or possably frozen fenrir
hmm is it artic fenrir or blizard fenrir or maybe chilling fenrir or possably frozen fenrir
frost fenrir
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:36 AM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:31 AM)LordCepheusIII Wrote: i can make it. I have edited beys.
Say WHAT? Umm... illegal much?

yeah........
I have writer's block, but more to come.
Chapter 17: Vacation in China
I'm on a vacation in china. Hi I'm Mioshi, and this is my story. I went to China for the week. Right now, I'm in a battle. I walk into a Chinese restaurant. I sat next to a kid. He smirked at me. I could tell he was a blader. He held a bey with an interesting design. "Let's battle!" he shouted. It was awkward, but I accepted. Now that explains something. We both pulled out our launchers. His bey was emitting a strange green liquid. We launched our beys. his bey came at mine and with amazing force. There was smoke coming from the bey. It was acid. "Zhen, come out!" he yelled. Suddenly, a bird that looked like a mixture of an eagle and a secretary bird came out, with a purplish tint. He attacked my Leone's spirit. They clawed at each other. Suddenly, Leone started to fade. The acid burned Leone. I saw my bey fade a way. "No!" I screamed. Suddenly, there was a bright pulse. Leone was restored. "Now, Shining Wind Breaker!" I screamed. I hit Zhen with a shining blast of light. I hit Zhen so hard, It was an instant win. I won, and the crowd cheered.
Is the 4th evolution of Fenrir Ice Fenrir? Or perhaps Freeze Fenrir?
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:07 PM)LordCepheusIII Wrote:

AURORA?! The only reason that has to do with cold is........I get it now.[/size]
sorry i've been gone. I'm tryin to get inspiration
Chapter 18 (SHORT): He had been ready. He was training for this battle for a while. His faithful bey Vulcan Gasher wouldn't let him down. He would tear up his opponents. His bey was extremely powerful. He recalled the day he got it too. One day, Andrew was walking on the beaches as he had recalled. He found it on the beach, looking like a shining stone. Ever since that day, he vowed that he and his partner would pass the WBBA Training Camp!
The whole story is too short, seeming I can re-write it in a few chapters.
Also, do you ever noticed that there is Mario blocks in your stories?
Chapter 19: Return!
The WBBA Training Camp had opened back up. Me and my new friend Samuel had come back to the Traninig Camp after the funeral of my father. I would avenge him. I was still bummed that my mom decided to stay in Russia with Igor. There were tons of new bladers of all shape and size. but one that stood out was a boy holding a black bey. He looked fierce. He looked ready To beat anyone. Then I heard the announcer. "Alright, let's get started!" said DJ Blader. "We have 2 newcomers facing off. Andrew vs Samuel! Now let's clear the stadium folks. and let's get started!" Andrew and Sam walked up to the stadium. Andrew said, "You don't have a chance!"
"Oh yeah?" said Sam
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
They both launched their beys. As Sam's bey spun around the stadium, Andrew's moved master. His bey's spirit came out. It was a huge crab with glowing embers around it. Then, as Deadly Army's soldiers came out, they swarmed Vulcan Gasher. Andrew had more experience the that though. He knew what to do. His bey did a flaming spiral around Deadly Army. He crashed into him. Then as Sam's bey flew backward, he knew he was in trouble. "Special Move! Expert Sniping Bey Attack!", screamed Sam. Deadly army disappeared. He came out and attacked rapidly, with multiple spear shots. but then something happened."Special Move! Twin Vulcan Smash!" he screamed. His bey lit with fire.He split into two beys. Then he hit Deadly Army sky high. When he landed, Gasher jumped up, and slammed Deadly Army into the ground. When the dust cleared, Gasher was still spinning, and Army was not. Andrew received the opening prize 2000 bey points. Samuel and I needed to speak after this.