I WILL SHOOT!
14.63%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
yay dude you should check out my story project 4
+ can't wait
sorry for the delay. Next Chapter up tommorow
3 words: KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!
Chapter 4: TO JAPAN!
As I walked to the market with my brother Dmitri and younger brother Igor, I came across a poster. A bey training camp in Japan. "This is perfect!", I yelled.
"Vadim, you can't just abandon the family. It is wrong," said Dmitri
"I will tell them when the time is right."
"Okay, whatever you say."
So after a long trip to the market, I went up to my parents. I cleared my throat.
"May I go to a bey training camp in Japan?" I asked.
"Hmmm.. You would learn to control your new bey Fenrir there. Yes," my father said.
"I agree," said my mother.
So I packed up my thing, and so did Dmitri, (I convinced him to go) and got on the plane. After a few hours, when we arrived, I saw a huge stadium. "Travelers from across the world, welcome to the WBBA Training camp tournament! The top 6 winners get to be in the WBBA Training Camp!" exclaimed DJ Blader.
"Whoa," I said.
"The first match is Vadim vs Mioshi! Fight!" screamed DJ Blader.
To be continued! Vote on Poll and Comment!
Awesome story! R u taking character requests?
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:32 PM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: Chapter 4: TO JAPAN!
As I walked to the market with my brother Dmitri and younger brother Igor, I came across a poster. A bey training camp in Japan. "This is perfect!", I yelled.
"Vadim, you can't just abandon the family. It is wrong," said Dmitri
"I will tell them when the time is right."
"Okay, whatever you say."
So after a long trip to the market, I went up to my parents. I cleared my throat.
"May I go to a bey training camp in Japan?" I asked.
"Hmmm.. You would learn to control your new bey Fenrir there. Yes," my father said.
"I agree," said my mother.
So I packed up my thing, and so did Dmitri, (I convinced him to go) and got on the plane. After a few hours, when we arrived, I saw a huge stadium. "Travelers from across the world, welcome to the WBBA Training camp tournament! The top 6 winners get to be in the WBBA Training Camp!" exclaimed DJ Blader.
"Whoa," I said.
"The first match is Vadim vs Mioshi! Fight!" screamed DJ Blader.
To be continued! Vote on Poll and Comment!
Darn. My characters in and out.
Name: Aiko
Bey: Love Cupid L145WS
The Cupid face shows Cupid and is pink. The Cupid clear wheel is pink and has hearts around the edge. Love is round with hearts and is red. Love 145 has arrows with hearts around the track that can shoot at the opposing bey. Wide Sharp is like WD except taller.
Special Move: Love Strike: The arrows on L145 shoot at the opposing bey and makes the opposing blader fall in love with Aiko.
Aiko is friendly but gets serious in battle.
Name : Gideon
Beyblade Vexus Dranzer metal fight beyblade

Once a young boy named gideon had a burning passion for the art of beyblade.
Gideon did many things and exceeded without the slightest bit of effort. when he began to beyblade he also won easilly one day a man came and watched gideon battle he notice gideon was powerful but could be stronger. The man gave the boy a beyblade the bey vexus dranzer whenever the boy used it challenged him because the power was unimaginable ....the man who gave him this bey....Kai Hiwatari
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:37 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: Kool. Excepted.
Me or GmanGraves?
Chapter 5: Fierce Battle!
Mioshi smirked as she held up Leone. I pulled out Fenrir. Her bey have an awkward fusion wheel. It looked like a Burn Wheel, but thinner, with little marks. She launched the bey into the stadium. I used a gattyaki shot and hit her bey in midair. A huge burst of wind released from the beys. On my side it was cold and on Mioshi's side, it was burning. My bey started to zig-zag across the stadium, while Leone moved in a straight line.My bey finally clashed with Leone, releasing a huge burst of pure energy. My bey slid up the the stadium, and landed on top of Leone. It threw my bey off. Fenrir's spirit came out and the bey went into it. It spun like crazy inside of Fenrir. Leone's spirit did the same thing. It was a golden with a purple mane, and streaks of green fur. He bit Fenrir. Then Fenrir clawed at his face. Then They both collided. Nothing happened at first. Then a huge explosion happened, made of sparks. When the smoke cleared, Fenrir was still spinning. I had made it to training camp. Every loser had to get more points to get in. I had gotten just the right amount - 5000 because I already had 2000. On the tournament screen, there was a picture of my brother, Dmitri, and a kid with green hex goggles.
[quote='KingCepheusIII' pid='588484' dateline='1300937650']
Chapter 5: Fierce Battle!
Will my character be in again? If not, Crying
Chapter 6: Dranzer!?
As the kid walked up to the stadium stadium (Green Goggles), he smirked. He looked like Kai. He had the same kind of hair, except it was red and black. He wore jacket. He had a ripped up scarf. And he also had black jeans. He pulled out a bey. It's energy ring looked like a Dranzer attack ring. His fusion wheel had 3 hexagonal blade. He had a red spin track and tip. I couldn't identify them. My brother came up too, nervous. They both launched out their beys. Suddenly, a black and red Dranzer came out. Wait..Dranzer!? He knocked Canis into the air. Then he attacked him in midair. Then Canis did something. He.....
To be continued.
Chapter 7: A Breakthrough
It evolved. In midair, his bey's fusion wheel changed and was a bit thicker. He then launched him self at Dranzer, as a huge black flame burst from the bey. Canis was launched into the side of the stadium. Then he vanished. He reappeared behind Dranzer. He attacked with full force and launched Dranzer into the stadium. Then he went into the air and flipped. Then he landed on top of Dranzer. Dranzer's spirit was hit by Canis. Then suddenly, Dranzer's owner screamed, "Special Move! Volcanic Burst!" The bey suddenly disappeared. then a huge burst of black flames hit Canis. Then he was launched in to another flame. It kept happening. Then, Dranzer reappeared on top of Canis. Canis then stopped spinning. "Dranzer wins! Get some sleep for tomorrow's matches! " screamed DJ Blader.
Is my character going to be next?

BTW Cupid's special ability is dodging attacks.
It's gonna be in soon.
Chapter 8: Devastation
Dmitri was devastated. He stayed up all night thinking about what he would do. So he got up. He went outside. He grabbed his bey. He launched it. Then he was surprised to see another bey. My bey. Fenrir knocked him into the wall. "If you want to be better Dmitri, You gotta try," I said. He then looked at me, astonished. He put out his hand and then yelled, "Special Move! Hammer Burst!" suddenly, a wave a floating rocks went around him. He then went toward my bey. He launched him into the stadium. I then peered up to see a kid with a longcoat and a pale face. He smiled. I didn't know who he was. Then I saw Canis attacked my bey and he stopped spinning. I looked up and the guy was gone. Who was he?