Beyblade Metal Fury - the difference between it and Hyperblades/regular 4D!

I think Hasbro beys are ok but... THEY NEED TO work on making a th170 ;-; (4D beat lynks)
Yeah I agree with HardCoreBladers I mean people have to order a Beat Lynx just for that. I mean it would be Hasbro's gain if they make TH170 and Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and even Duo Uranus 230WD. Not to forget Fang Leone and Variares!
Shouldn't this be in another part of the forum? I don't think it really fits in customizations.
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was originally going to put it in Beyblade General, but Kai-V said it would fit better in Beyblade Customizations, so I put it here.
Terrific guide old chap.
10/10 would guide again.
Yay, good news for me - Not only do we get the actual 4D beys, with all their gimmicks, but I get my favorite thing about Hasbro - Recolors! Ever since I was a kid, I normally never liked using things in the color that the characters from a toy's show did - which probably started with Bakugan. (I'm looking at you, Haos Rattleoid!) I just hope that not all of the recolors are ugly... and I don't see why they can't release Hyperblades that don't have Spark FX, although I'm completely happy with them.
(Jan. 18, 2013  3:59 AM)toatanu Wrote: Yay, good news for me - Not only do we get the actual 4D beys, with all their gimmicks, but I get my favorite thing about Hasbro - Recolors! Ever since I was a kid, I normally never liked using things in the color that the characters from a toy's show did - which probably started with Bakugan. (I'm looking at you, Haos Rattleoid!) I just hope that not all of the recolors are ugly... and I don't see why they can't release Hyperblades that don't have Spark FX, although I'm completely happy with them.

Well, Spark FX is basically a holographic facebolt, and from what I've seen, Hyperblades don't have a holographic facebolt, just amped up colors.

Also, have people heard that Hasbro is releasing Blitz, Variares, and Jade as Hyperblades?
i really hate how they changed the colours for spark fx, they are really weird and random, but the facebolts look nice. we should really be appreciating hasbro though, because they fixed the beyblade community with hyperblades! Smile
Don't thank Hasbro; the carp Metal Fury wheels shouldn't have existed in the 1st place. To sell us cheap knock off wheels only to have us buy limited edition beys later is a good way to make a quick buck, and is pretty evil of them as well...

I got to say, saw one of these Spark FX beys in a store...my initial thought was the garish colors ment that it was some sort if bootleg...but alas there was a WBBA sticker on it, and it was in a ToysRUs.

Long story short, these guys are mostly ugly looking. Any good looking ones?

Not well versed on the topic at all; How are the Hasbro Metal Fury Wheels doing? Any good ones? Last time I was here only Cosmic was useable. Has anything changed? Any wheels worth noting? I would very much like to hear about L-Drago III and IV, and Proto Nemesis, and Diablo Nemesis, and Wing, and Duo, Scythe, Beat. By the way, what in the world was Fusion Hades renamed as? And how is that performing?

And to be clear, the Hyperblade wheels are identical and perform identically to the 4D wheels? And they are only available as FX beys? There are no normal Hyperblades, so to speak?

Final inquiry; Which Hyperblades are currently out on the market? Any of them missing?

Im only asking these here because it more directly pertains to this topic, rather than the FaQ thread
(Jan. 22, 2013  4:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: And to be clear, the Hyperblade wheels are identical and perform identically to the 4D wheels? And they are only available as FX beys? There are no normal Hyperblades, so to speak?

Final inquiry; Which Hyperblades are currently out on the market? Any of them missing?

Im only asking these here because it more directly pertains to this topic, rather than the FaQ thread

Yes and yes, all Hyperblades currently released are -FX.

For Hyperblades that have been released you can check the Hasbro BMF Product List. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ade_Series

And there are also VariAres, Blitz Unicorno and Jade Jupiter that have been confirmed recently.
By the way, what in the world was Fusion Hades renamed as? And how is that performing?
Firefuse Darkhelm, Hasn't been released yet.
And to be clear, the Hyperblade wheels are identical and perform identically to the 4D wheels?
Yes
And they are only available as FX beys?
Yes
There are no normal Hyperblades, so to speak?
No

Cosmic Pegasus F:D
LDrago Destructor F:S
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Diablo Nemesis X:D
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Phantom Orion B:D

Coming in March:
Vari Ares D:D
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Jade Jupiter S130RB

EDIT: Ninja'd
Thank you both. As for performance of the Metal Fury wheels, I will just search for those answers on my own rather than stray off topic
First off,I'm really disheartened by the re-colours of the HyperBlades...
Make me nauseous....and dizzy...and...
oh,forget it,or else I won't be able to post.
We should take Hasbro's re-colours in a positive way-maybe they want us to re-re-colour them,you know to bring the artist out of kids of age 8+
I'm happy that we're getting an RB in Jade Jupiter
Random Booster,I want you no more.
And,is Hasbro giving those silly rip-cord launchers in the HyperBlades?
(Feb. 02, 2013  12:33 PM)zeneo Wrote: And,is Hasbro giving those silly rip-cord launchers in the HyperBlades?

Yes, like every other Hasbro Beyblade they release ..
I think it would be helpful if you put a list of currently released Hyperblades and Spark FX just for reference.

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry, I didn't see that!
(Jan. 22, 2013  5:08 AM)Imperial Wrote: For Hyperblades that have been released you can check the Hasbro BMF Product List. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ade_Series

And there are also VariAres, Blitz Unicorno and Jade Jupiter that have been confirmed recently.
Thanks for the help Raigeko, this was very imformative. The Beyblade shelves nowadays are just horrendous. How many different ways can you release one Beyblade Hasbro? Tired
About 20 at best XD
the spark fx beys are just a waste of time to get
The Spark FX Hyperblades are the only ones that should be gotten.

Metal Fury and Spark FX are hollowed out and very much useless in competitive play.
All of this was pointed out months ago however, so this is another successful necro for you.
I know this thread is kinda old but is there any differences on how they compete like the phantom Orions b:d is it the same as Takara tommys b:d
(Nov. 10, 2013  5:49 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: I know this thread is kinda old but is there any differences on how they compete like the phantom Orions b:d is it the same as Takara tommys b:d

Yes, it is generally the same even though there are slight variants among each company as they normally do. You could have asked this question in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic though, instead of reviving this one.
Should i buy the Shogun Steel beys ?
Do you guys know any good places to get the Hyperblades fx? They either arent in my store or super expensive online.