Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:07 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I prefer no grip. It's to get a tactile feel of my beyblade's weight and position and to allow last-moment adjustment of launch.
And millions of bruises and cuts on your hands from having the Beylauncher handle whip back ...

yeah i hate that Pinching_eyes_2

mine is just a blue hasbro grip with a beylauncher L (its my dads beylauncher L, but i can use it Joyful_2) or just a light launcher (hasbro) with a dragoon ripcord
mine is a blue grip, red rubber, orange beylauncher and gold beypointer
black lancher white lancher grip metal assait angle compass(on its way) beypoint L/R beylancher
blue light launcher hasbro grey grip launcher ( top) hasbro blue bey launcher ( bottom from sagittario pack) and grey tool part it so beast ill upload a pic in a minute i like this because it looks cool and i hate griprubbers
Instead of having everyone just list what they have on their Launcher Grip, perhaps they could explain why they like this specific combination of accessories ...
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:07 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I prefer no grip. It's to get a tactile feel of my beyblade's weight and position and to allow last-moment adjustment of launch.
And millions of bruises and cuts on your hands from having the Beylauncher handle whip back ...

I kind of found that once you get a feel for the length of the string, you can pull it to full extension without having to let go of it at the end.

Anyway I just use an LR launcher, black Takara grip, and suspension. Practical, and aesthetic with the single color. An extension might be helpful though, since the grip is a bit small for my hand. I don't think anything more than that setup is really needed, unless you feel that you need to stabilize your launch with some extra weight, or you just enjoy having tons of little thingies poking out of your launcher in different directions..
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Instead of having everyone just list what they have on their Launcher Grip, perhaps they could explain why they like this specific combination of accessories ...

Good idea. I'll add this information into my original post.
Green Launcher Grip+Led Sight+ Metal Assist+Beylauncher/Light Launcher 2 (I use LL2 for fun, I like the old winder style launchers, instead of the Beylauncher. But Beylauncher I use for tournys or anything else important)
(
I don't have the Led Sight yet, or metal assist. (Or the Green Launcher grip, I ordered it though. Should come soon. I do have a regular grip though) But I think it'll work good, since whenever I use an attack type, I tend to miss and get self-koed before it even lasts 5 seconds. So I could use it to aim at the wall better, as for the Metal Assist. Eh, I think it could help me feel better holding the Grip. (I don't need an Angle Compass, (since I think Led sight does what the compass does better, and as for Grip Extension, My hand fits the grip well already)
I've never really used any of the accessories on any of my grips over the years. I wouldn't mind having some of the accessories, but I've never really felt a need to run out and buy any of them; they have always seemed kind of needless for the most part. Thus, my setup is relatively simple; for the most part it is usually like this:

Launcher Grip MARS Red Ver. + Beypointer + BeyLauncher
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:38 AM)Kei Wrote: I've never really used any of the accessories on any of my grips over the years. I wouldn't mind having some of the accessories, but I've never really felt a need to run out and buy any of them; they have always seemed kind of needless for the most part. Thus, my setup is relatively simple; for the most part it is usually like this:

Launcher Grip MARS Red Ver. + Beypointer + BeyLauncher

I wonder how u got the Mars Launchergrip...
I use the white Takara Tomy grip, LR launcher, black launcher rubber and I might get a angle compass.

I think the idea of the LR launcher is more practical then using a L launcher every time I use my Meteo l-Drago attack combo and after switching to my Defense combo. The launcher rubber provides a little bit more grip when I pull back.
Nothing special, really... Just a Launcher grip (SGTO Starter set thing) and a Beylauncher L/LL2. I wanna get the LR and a Metal Assist. The way I hold my launcher is like a gun. One finger is resting above the other fingers which are grouped together. When it in Luggt Launcher mode it's uncomfortable to hold it like I do.
mine is a blue grip (hasbro), a rip cord launcher (until i get a new string because i tried to make it left spin) and somthing a little crazy. ill post a link or somthing.
Currently a Hasbro Launcher Grip, with red Grip Rubber, and a Metal Assist, with the orange Hasbro Beylauncher.
Comfortable, similar to the HMS Neo-Customize grip, but unfortunately there is no Spring Trigger available, so I've made do with the Metal Assist instead.

I also have the value pack blue/yellow Launcher Grip (sprayed white) with a Beylauncher L attached.

I'm considering the Grip Support, but I'm not sure it will make enough difference to merit the price.
I have the Grey Hasbro Launcher grip with the Red thing that comes with it + Orange Hasbro String launcher.
Hoping for a Takara Tomy String Launcher with a Suspension.
I use:
-The TT brown-ish grip with a silver middle part (My friend game it to me and I don't know where he got it)
-Orange Beylauncher
-Angle Compass
-BeyPointer
-Stickers All over the grip (Element stickers! Yay! Tongue_out)
EDIT: My bad.
I'm using it because, the silver part looks a little like Ginga's old grip, and the orange launcher because it was given as a birthday present so it's my favorite, the AC doesn't help a lot, I use the BeyPointer with my friends! I think it's all I can explain.
And the stickers make it look like my style. I put stickers on a lot of stuff (ex. Guitar, PSP, Wii, Laptop...)
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:18 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I use:
-The TT brown-ish grip with a silver middle part (My friend game it to me and I don't know where he got it)
-Orange Beylauncher
-Angle Compass
-BeyPointer
-Stickers All over the grip (Element stickers! Yay! Tongue_out)

Maybe you would like to explain why you use that custom before you get warned?
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And millions of bruises and cuts on your hands from having the Beylauncher handle whip back ...

Ahh who said I use the Beylauncher Eee.
Hasbro grey grip, red grip rubber, belauncher lr (want to get beypointer and rubbers) the launcher grips storage has been modified with Brocken bearings (abec-7) to allow even wait distribution so that I get an even launch it feels smooth and more usable than uncustomed also it's less flimsyCute
I use a Hasbro Launcher grip(blue) and a Hasbro Beylauncher. I want to get the Beylauncher LR and the 3 segment grip and maybe before any of those grip rubber and Metal Assist
I use a Black Takara-Tomy Grip and a LR Beylauncher. I will soon get LED Light (though mainly for the PD bottom), Grip Support and Grip Rubber.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:05 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I use a Black Takara-Tomy Grip and a LR Beylauncher. I will soon get LED Light (though mainly for the PD bottom), Grip Support and Grip Rubber.

Quick! Explain why you like that custom (you might get in trouble Gasp)!
I use a brownish Hasbro grip with grip rubber beylauncher L/R metal assist and a beypointer. I like it because i can get fast launches and it fits my hands.
I have two Hasbro Launcher grips. One is Blue, the other is Gray with a Red Grip Mule. I put Light Launchers on them. (Because I'm too lazy to buy a String Launcher...) And I am very OCD about what color launchers I put on them. I feel that the color of my Launcher should match and look nice with that of my Launcher Grip...
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have two Hasbro Launcher grips. One is Blue, the other is Gray with a Red Grip Mule. I put Light Launchers on them. (Because I'm too lazy to buy a String Launcher...) And I am very OCD about what color launchers I put on them. I feel that the color of my Launcher should match and look nice with that of my Launcher Grip...

HA! I feel like mine should match too. I use a Gray grip with a trans red ripcord launcher (Hasbro) and a blue Hasbro ripcord. Or when I use my LLD I use the BeyLauncher L. My string launcher broke so that's why I use a Hasbro launcher.