Beyblade MFB Sonokong Meteo L Drago w/ beylauncher L and stickers PICS

[/size]Hello WBO,

I am selling a Meteo L Drago Sonokong starter. This includes beylauncher L, stickers (not used) and and of course Meteo L Drago LW105LF. I will only be posting Meteos pics of the gold currently to show minor chipping. If for some reason,you want other pics,give me sometime and I will post them on here. Or pm me for pics of any part indivudually. Beyblade is in great condition and paint is VERY MINORLY CHIIPED (at least i think Wink ).

Prices:
Beyblade Meteo L Drago LW105LF Beylauncher L [ Stickers (comes with blade itself)
And just in case you want Meteo as your first blade. PM while telling me youll pay and ill include a tool.

So everything listed that i will be selling is a total of $25 including shipping. This is only USA and if you are out of country US,go to USPS.com and find out the price of shipping and i will include that with the $25.

Shipping: Usps First class shipping.Most of time takes 3-5 days including Sat. but not Sun. P.s I have never had my packages not reach ME more than 3 days.

PICS:
http://picasaweb.google.com/arbalraj/Met...aT14a3h-QE#

PM OFFERS[size=large]
You have to upload your pic to like imageshack or a similar site, then copy and paste the link between [img][/img].
Oh thanks!
Pics added to OP

http://picasaweb.google.com/arbalraj/Met...aT14a3h-QE#

Edit:fail to make text extra large
unless someones depsertae you migh not get too many buyers akirasdaddy has got a mint for 24 USD unless you can beat that witha price like $10 AU or $11 USD i dont think anybodys gonna buy it even for a sonokong starter
Ok,thats true ^^ So PM offers I just dont like low-prices to the extend of pointless to look at.
sry i wouldnt say it is MINORlY chipped, more like chipped to the extent of it being half silver hah anyway leaving the work of working out shipping to buyers is kinda mean. not in a bad way, but ppl probably see that and go hmm another website to visit. ^^ please conside my offer i sent u pm. ur probably gonna say no.. Unhappy
That is defintly not half.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:47 AM)littlechipz Wrote: sry i wouldnt say it is MINORlY chipped, more like chipped to the extent of it being half silver
Not sure what you are seeing, but that is nowhere near half.
just some exxageration its to the extent where its noticeable and it looks kinda ugly
Well, guess that happens when you use beys that have paint on them. Makes me wish they'd release some of the metal wheels (like galaxy) without paint on them. Can't bring myself to use some wheels that have paint. Anyway, I'll stop with my off-topic post, lol.
yeah ok well thats life but i still reccommend akirasdaddy
Lol,thanks littlechipz.I acctully have other stuff to sell on ebay so i don't t think ill sell it Smile
Can a admin close this thread. It is not needed. Smile ill report it lol