Beyblade MA-11 Advance Guardian (HMS System)

is Advance Guardian really that good, I mean the blade have defender on the sides but is it really good in battle?
This can be asked in the Ask a Question topic. Anyway, Advance Guardian was useful for its running core at the beginning of HMS agaisnt attackers, but now Bearing Core 2 is completely better for that use.
I'll keep this topic around in case anyone else wants to talk about this Beyblade (doubtful).

I should mention that if you want a high RPM defender, this is still way better than Bearing Core 2.
How does it compare to RoundShell?
PRINCEcharming Wrote:How does it compare to RoundShell?

I don't really think they serve the exact same function, but I'd take Rubber Weight Core over Grip Sharp Core in most cases.
Ok. I just ask because I am thinking about getting it
I just have an army-style one that serves its purpose for collection only.
Kuznetsov Wrote:I just have an army-style one that serves its purpose for collection only.

I think that one looked really weird.

Actually, to be honest, I think this concept on the AR had a lot of potential. But, not done properly.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I think that one looked really weird.
It was different. It just came in one of my RBs and I had no intention of using it. Used most the rest though:
[Image: rbapj9.th.jpg]
I thought it was pretty cool that they did such a creative recolour.
I managed to get one too by luck. Personally, I wished that they did this kind of recolouring on other Bey instead.
I said this elsewhere, but I use the AR for attack more than defensive purposes.