Beyblade Lore thread

(May. 14, 2021  1:49 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  1:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote: *Melodramatic Gasp*
How do you not know fan-kun????? He's Rantaro-sama's greatest most loyal sidekick!

Oh right! But I thought the greatest sidekick was lollipop-kun?

Haha, nope. Lollipop-chan is fan-kun's assistant as she's younger (her sisters serve Ranjiro and Great Amigo Ranzo btw).
(May. 14, 2021  2:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  1:49 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Oh right! But I thought the greatest sidekick was lollipop-kun?

Haha, nope. Lollipop-chan is fan-kun's assistant as she's younger (her sisters serve Ranjiro and Great Amigo Ranzo btw).

Oh ok. So what's the legend of fan-kun?
(May. 14, 2021  2:11 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  2:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Haha, nope. Lollipop-chan is fan-kun's assistant as she's younger (her sisters serve Ranjiro and Great Amigo Ranzo btw).

Oh ok. So what's the legend of fan-kun?

I'm glad you asked:

"Legend has it that waaaaaay back when the universe began, the divine force of Cringe chose several emissaries to carry out its wishes in the mortal world. One of those was the Fallen Angel, Rantaro-sama. The force of Cringe always passed down a fraction of its power to those emissaries, and usually they were concentrated in the form of an object that was dear to said emissary. Rantaro-sama's object was fan-kun, which he had since he was a young Apprentice Angel. Fan-kun pledged its loyalty to him and helped him in keeping the order of planet Earth, among other planes of existence...but even fan-kun could not maintain the order alone, so he requested the assistance of lollipop-chan (and after some time, cape-san as well). Even though they all worked as his helpers, fan-kun held a special place in Rnataro-sama's heart as his most loyal companion who followed him in all his quests and journeys."
Why is the world so curel eh im gonna have to deal with it
(May. 14, 2021  3:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  2:11 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Oh ok. So what's the legend of fan-kun?

I'm glad you asked:

"Legend has it that waaaaaay back when the universe began, the divine force of Cringe chose several emissaries to carry out its wishes in the mortal world. One of those was the Fallen Angel, Rantaro-sama. The force of Cringe always passed down a fraction of its power to those emissaries, and usually they were concentrated in the form of an object that was dear to said emissary. Rantaro-sama's object was fan-kun, which he had since he was a young Apprentice Angel. Fan-kun pledged its loyalty to him and helped him in keeping the order of planet Earth, among other planes of existence...but even fan-kun could not maintain the order alone, so he requested the assistance of lollipop-chan (and after some time, cape-san as well). Even though they all worked as his helpers, fan-kun held a special place in Rnataro-sama's heart as his most loyal companion who followed him in all his quests and journeys."

Um it's not going to fit in "beyblade lore". Not beyblade. Sorry, but Lord Dragon Emperor and Lord Harry destroyed lollipop-kun. Only Fan-Cun remains.
(May. 14, 2021  6:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm glad you asked:

Um it's not going to fit in "beyblade lore". Not beyblade. Sorry, but Lord Dragon Emperor and Lord Harry destroyed fan-kun and lollipop-kun.

Sorry but then Lord Amigo Ranzo and Rantaro are enraged and counterattack and us puny earthlings are wiped out.
(May. 14, 2021  7:02 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Um it's not going to fit in "beyblade lore". Not beyblade. Sorry, but Lord Dragon Emperor and Lord Harry destroyed fan-kun and lollipop-kun.

Sorry but then Lord Amigo Ranzo and Rantaro are enraged and counterattack and us puny earthlings are wiped out.

No. Lord Harry saves us all. Lord Harry punishes Amigo and Rantaro for disobedience.

"Oh can you thouest see? The power of cringe is not supposed to be used this wayest. Thouest implest me-est losest I will destroy-est you-est if-est do-est it-est again-est."
Harry: Bring me more of that food Lain gives me (Btw Lain scared me in sparking put him in jail) Lain: What going on? Harry: To the dungeon with you!!!
ENOUGH I AM HARL THE WARRIOR OF THE forgotten king carl

where is harry the pet of laine i have unfinsihed business
(May. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  7:02 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Sorry but then Lord Amigo Ranzo and Rantaro are enraged and counterattack and us puny earthlings are wiped out.

No. Lord Harry saves us all. Lord Harry punishes Amigo and Rantaro for disobedience.

"Oh can you thouest see? The power of cringe is not supposed to be used this wayest. Thouest implest me-est losest I will destroy-est you-est if-est do-est it-est again-est."

Then he brings lollipop-chan and fan-kun back after realizing they were born from the power of Cringe.
here is the warrier of the forgotten king carl https://avachara.com/avatar/snapshot.php
(May. 14, 2021  7:12 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: No. Lord Harry saves us all. Lord Harry punishes Amigo and Rantaro for disobedience.

Then he brings lollipop-chan and fan-kun back after realizing they were born from the power of Cringe.

lollipop-chan is dead. Fan-kun is alive. But, you could beg Lord Dragon Emperor Ryuga to help you. Only then can Lollipop-kun be brought back to life.

(May. 14, 2021  7:23 PM)JJustice Wrote: here is the warrier of the forgotten king carl https://avachara.com/avatar/snapshot.php

Forgotten King? There is no forgotten king.

(May. 14, 2021  7:06 PM)JJustice Wrote: ENOUGH I AM HARL THE WARRIOR OF THE forgotten king carl

There is no Harl, no Carl.

There is:

Lord Dragon Emperor Ryuga
Lord Harry
Fallen Amigo Ranzo
Rantaro the Fallen Angel

The scriptures state:
O Lords, there is none like You, nor is there any other Immortal besides The Fallen Angel Rantaro, Lord Dragon Emperor Ryuga, Lord Harry, and Fallen Amigo Ranzo.

(May. 14, 2021  7:06 PM)JJustice Wrote: ENOUGH I AM HARL THE WARRIOR OF THE forgotten king carl

Do not spread false information

The curse of the Four Immortals is on you.
then what can i take?

aww man now im cursed