Beyblade (Live Action Movie)

What we know so far about the movie is that it’s currently being developed by Paramount. And Jerry Bruckheimer is set to produce. No release date has been announced which makes sense. Because it was announced late last February, we should hear something from Paramount not to far down the road. Maybe in a few months, a few years. No word on what story will be adapted or if it will be an original.

Neil Widener and Gavin James will be writing the script.
(Mar. 12, 2023  2:35 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What we know so far about the movie is that it’s currently being developed by Paramount. And Jerry Bruckheimer is set to produce. No release date has been announced which makes sense. Because it was announced late last February, we should hear something from Paramount not to far down the road. Maybe in a few months, a few years. No word on what story will be adapted or if it will be an original.

We know already since february 2022.
(Mar. 12, 2023  3:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2023  2:35 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What we know so far about the movie is that it’s currently being developed by Paramount. And Jerry Bruckheimer is set to produce. No release date has been announced which makes sense. Because it was announced late last February, we should hear something from Paramount not to far down the road. Maybe in a few months, a few years. No word on what story will be adapted or if it will be an original.

We know already since february 2022.

But there’s no discussion post for it and I have already seen some members sew doubt on it’s validity to this day
Respectively though, Paramount can keep that movie.
I really hope this live action film isn’t real because let’s be real… It’s gonna suck like it’s really gonna suck.
Why not just make a movie about the best bladers I'm the world. Make it like what paramount did for the series players.
(Mar. 13, 2023  3:16 AM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Why not just make a movie about the best bladers I'm the world. Make it like what paramount did for the series players.

That would be really boring and it would get even less ratings than an live-action movie for Beyblade. I just hope they could have made an anime movie about Burst like they did MFB and Plastic gen.
So basically, the same information that we had... geez, 8 years ago? Really? I guess the news about Jerry B. is new, at least.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...lade+movie
That would seem pretty whack to me Uncertain