Beyblade - Live Action Movie

(Nov. 18, 2008  4:21 PM)rooneyt Wrote: i wouldnt care bey blade can only go up right now

YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKKKKK
I won't care if there a beyblade live action but someone need to make all the bitbeasts, powers and other stuff that in beyblade

Edit: If they use a adult to play Tyson then I going to freaking laugh my head off
If they use an adult to act as a Tyson, I'm going to freaking rip that Tyson's face off.
Will you then proceed to feed that Tyson's face to the bears?
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:16 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I won't care if there a beyblade live action but someone need to make all the bitbeasts, powers and other stuff that in beyblade

Live action also. There exists a parrot on fire.
That video is great
(Nov. 19, 2008  5:41 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Will you then proceed to feed that Tyson's face to the bears?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(Nov. 19, 2008  5:41 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Will you then proceed to feed that Tyson's face to the bears?

I thought he was gonna let Tiger 3rd Eye Beam the carp outta it.

EDIT: A live action Beyblade movie would suck more than a live action Flinstones movie...
(Nov. 15, 2008  5:03 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2008  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: like maybe seven other people lmao

didn't ichida say he was in charge of it? was he there? lol

He tried to make it, but his Rascal Scooter ran out of power in the middle of a bridge on his way to it. He missed the epic battle.
It was actually pretty funny, too. Right before they realized what was going on, security started reaching for their 2-Ways, and a couple people on the panel stood up looking rather scared. I guess, visually, I'm not your standard con-goer. When a guy like me stands up and screams a challenge to someone, who knows what's going to happen?
(Nov. 15, 2008  3:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2008  8:49 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2008  10:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i always wanted to make a really cheesy beyblade live action series

TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU?!? I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!!!

okay so most of you reading this won't understand it so i'll explain

after BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!, on sunday, there was a beyblade anime discussion panel. spinster, annie and i went there and it was pretty dead. it was lead by this girl who had no idea what she was talking about -- we basically asked questions simply so we could correct her -- and then spinster screams out "TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU!? I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!" and we jumped up in the middle of the aisle and shot our beyblades onto the floor, screaming

mine spinned out first and i fell to the ground, defeated

ROFL, that's a moment that needed video evidence. So...I heard this topic was about ripping off dangley parts....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mitiKrQ-Q
This is the most win thread on the WBO
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:52 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mitiKrQ-Q

No need to bump a two year old thread just to post a video link of a fan production.

(Jan. 05, 2011  3:16 PM)To Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:52 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mitiKrQ-Q

No need to bump a two year old thread just to post a video link of a fan production.

At least this necro was relevant to the thread. :\