Beyblade Life hacks

Hey bladers, I would like all of the life hacks you invented. So, post your Beyblade life hacks here and chill out with others and learn about their beyblade life hacks.

Disclaimer: I had a hard time deciding if this was going into General or your Creations, so, it's has been put in General. If this thread belongs in your creations, please alert me now.
Okay, I got a really good one. Life hacks don't exist kid
(Dec. 22, 2019  7:48 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Okay, I got a really good one. Life hacks don't exist kid

There's no reason to be this aggressive, especially when there are indeed some things in Beyblade one could call a "life hack".

A more obvious one is to utilize softer launches when using any sort of spin equalizer against a combination spinning the opposite direction (though it's worth noting that Cho-Z Spriggan isn't actually good at that despite its similar combinations and needs a harder launch to win most matchups). By spinning slower you're increasing your own control, limiting any sort of aggressive movement, and maximizing your chances of bursting your opponent as they catch onto your slower spinning layer.
I guess one beyhack that I use is a reverse-tilt launch. I usually use this launch when I have an aggressive forge disc (like blitz) or attack frame (like Dagger or Hit)
As it helps promote disc-to-layer contact..
a lifehack/pro tip I have for using TT string launchers:
Pinch the string handle and let it slip out between your fingers at the end so you can have a strong launch while minimizing launcher wear.
this isnt a lifehack but you dont need a disc to assemble a beyblade burst you can just attach the driver to the back of the layer and then you can launch on the side and turn your beyblades into beywheelz or battle normally. only problem-since they're light its a much higher chance for a ringout finish (over finish).
Here's one I discovered the other day, and it's a doozy.

If you're fine using Quaddrive disks on Hypersphere drivers, consider using the four sided Aquilon disk. The disk is overtextured on the bottom, and it collides with the bottom of the wide, fat tops of Hypersphere drivers. This means the driver gets pushed down too much and can't properly sit in Aquilon. It's not enough to make assembly impossible, but it's certainly enough that the layer's slopes are absolutely squeezed against the driver's lock, giving nearly anything insanely high levels of burst resistance. The pressure is just too immense, and may mean a few things I thought were true may not be so inaccurate as I thought.

Either way, Aquilon on HS drivers is just nuts. Sadly this doesn't apply to the three sided Aquilon' disk though, just Aquilon itself.
Don't leave your Beys assembled as it compresses the spring in the driver and wears down the strength of said spring causing the spring to "remember" it's initial compression. It kills burst resistance.
Pretty well known one, but if you use G13 (Glory Regnar's Gravity Ring/Armor) in low mode on any QuadDrive beys, the burst resistance is INSANE, for some beys it adds extra contact points.
(Dec. 19, 2022  9:49 PM)Colonel_Zander Wrote: Don't leave your Beys assembled as it compresses the spring in the driver and wears down the strength of said spring causing the spring to "remember" it's initial compression. It kills burst resistance.
This effect is negligible in the short term. It'll still take months or years for this to cause any sort of notable spring deterioration.