Beyblade Jewlery?

...has the added advantage of being able to knock people out with a good hit.

Sorry to post in an old topic, but I just had to.
hahaha great one Composer of Requiems. got me chuckling.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:...has the added advantage of being able to knock people out with a good hit.

Sorry to post in an old topic, but I just had to.

A+
Minion Wrote:Does anyone else like to wear their bey-parts? I just made this:
[Image: img3075jm8.th.jpg]
[Image: img3076gl2.th.jpg]

I think it's pretty pimp xD

I've always wanted to make a bit-chip necklace too... maybe one day...

These look like some futureistic watch loking device! Nice job!
I would wear a necklace of all Driger Attack rings!
Ever think of the metal ring in the classic spin gears as a possible ring for guys or girls and earrings for girls?

Just throwing around ideas!
Why not earrings for boys?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Why not earrings for boys?

I mean just those!

No sexism or nothing, just think they look better on girls is all!
If some one made a necklace of Draciel and Dranzer i would wear them Smile
I had a friend that wore his cracked in half Cyrstal Driger S attack ring in a necklace form, it was cool!

What about custom grip jewerly with the accessories!
Dude if someone did that with a custom grip it would be crazy.
That would be interesting!
keyblader007 Wrote:Ever think of the metal ring in the classic spin gears as a possible ring for guys or girls and earrings for girls?

How big are your fingers?
AnnieDuck Wrote:I used to wear SGs as rings. ^^;;;

Wait, what?
How?
I meant the little metal gears inside of the pastic casings

you know how teeny my fingers are!
O you used those are rings.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
keyblader007 Wrote:Ever think of the metal ring in the classic spin gears as a possible ring for guys or girls and earrings for girls?

How big are your fingers?

I never meant for me! lol
Hmm I probably don't need to ask how big is... oh never mind.

Actually, I think having the bit emblems as jewelery would actually be pretty awesome. Not the actual bit protectors themselves, but using the emblems as part of the design.
amazing, but should've used pre-HWS metal wheels
I remember one of my friends wearing rip cords around their wrists; it was funny and awesome.

Unhappy I wish i took photos. lol but she told me how she did it if anyone is curious how she did i still remember what she told me. lmao
(Oct. 06, 2009  6:23 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I remember one of my friends wearing rip cords around their wrists; it was funny and awesome.

Unhappy I wish i took photos. lol but she told me how she did it if anyone is curious how she did i still remember what she told me. lmao

i am curious do tell
Well she cut off the part of the ripcord where you hold your fingers and used a hot glue gun to stick the two ends together also she cut off some of the rip cord to make it different lengths.. and she made the teeth show on the outside so it wasn't digging into her skin. lol I always thought it was funny how she did it. she had a black one, red, yellow and blue. so she made 4 of them I have no idea what has happened to them. so yeah I gotta ask her. lmao
Haha, I could probably wear a broken AR as an earring. Cos I have stretchers.

EDIT: Here we go, Metal Dranzer AR through the ear Tongue_out

[Image: Beyearring.jpg]

I call it the BeyEarring XD