Beyblade In Auto CAD

I take an engineering course at my highschool and we use autodesk inventor frequently. I was thinking I would try to create some custom layers. I now have the dimensions thanks to Cake and now im open to taking requests. If youve got files you want me to print and test, or an idea for a bey post it here and Ill see what I can do with it.
Thanks everyone!
I only noticed your post this afternoon, but I do actually happen to have the specs for a Takara Layer. I pulled the information from my Spriggan for the "Design Storm Spriggan" contest a while back, but I didn't have the info in a terribly friendly format.

So, here's a sheet which should have enough that you can make your own CAD version of a custom layer template. I just made it earlier today so it may not be 100% complete, if there's anything missing let me know.

EDIT: Noticed I missed a few details, updated the drawing to fix.
(Nov. 30, 2016  11:55 PM)Cake Wrote: I only noticed your post this afternoon, but I do actually happen to have the specs for a Takara Layer. I pulled the information from my Spriggan for the "Design Storm Spriggan" contest a while back, but I didn't have the info in a terribly friendly format.

So, here's a sheet which should have enough that you can make your own CAD version of a custom layer template. I just made it earlier today so it may not be 100% complete, if there's anything missing let me know.
Thank you very much, I'll start working right now and I'll let you know if there is anything missing

Cake I may be missing something put I think the degree at which the radius changes for the launcher prongs is missing
The edge between the two different radii is 45deg to each tangent. I just made a chamfer between the two, but you could also draw it in your 2D sketch.

Try clicking the link to the drawing again, the old version is labeled as such. The new one has the information you need, I think.
(Dec. 01, 2016  12:50 AM)Cake Wrote: The edge between the two different radii is 45deg to each tangent. I just made a chamfer between the two, but you could also draw it in your 2D sketch.

Try clicking the link to the drawing again, the old version is labeled as such. The new one has the information you need, I think.
Ah thank you.