Beyblade Graphic Battle!

Even though I know who made what, I'm not in favor of any of the producers. So I guess I'll just vote too.

Entry 4:
You did a great job colliding the background with Ryuuga, making a relaxing and beautiful scene.

Entry 5:
It was OK, you could've added more. You made the blue appear better. More contrast and saturation.
I vote for entries four and three.
Four is just flat-out well-made.
Three has that solar flare thing that kind of makes it work.
^That's what I was expecting to see as a vote, TBH.
Good luck guys Joyful_3
Entry 4 definitely has my vote Wink
It just stands out from the others and is overall well put together.

EDIT: Forgot my second vote xD
Anyway, my second vote will go to entry 2, I like the colour scheme and doesn't have too much going on in it. All it lacks is a bit a more editing to be done to it. (L Drago is a bit blurry)
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:21 AM)Resistance Wrote: Entry 4 definitely has my vote Wink
It just stands out from the others and is overall well put together.
Vote for another, please.

Anyways... I'm sorry for not paying attention but just when does voting end? Or is it to ten?
Voting closes 3 days after it's opened, since the voting opened yesterday the poll will close on the 25th. The winner is simply the participant with the most votes Joyful_3
I vote for 4 and 5. I voted for 4 because it uses so many brushes and features and it looks professionally done. I also voted for entry 5 because of it's simplicity. Unlike the others, it doesn't give off a type of "that's awesome effect" more like "this looks nice" kind of effect, I like images which can make me feel like that so therefore my second vote goes to entry 5.
Hah, some extra input 4 is a hit, it's amazing in all senses! I also liked 2! It was cool, I like the sense of it coming out!

Good luck guys, I already voted so ignore everything above in this post...
Entry one : Purple and turquoise do not mix well at all. Ryuuga's aura is very badly cut, it would have been better to make it fade on the borders. The text is small and insignificant, since Ryuuga and Damian are not combining in any way in your work. Damian is also badly cut, you can clearly see dark red triangles ... The quality of the colour on the picture of Damian also contrasts with Ryuuga's, as if you did not take them from the same show ... Damian does not fit into the background at all either.

Entry two : Badly cut picture, slightly pixelated, blurry L Drago for no reason (also, Ryuuga never even had L Drago 105F ...), "WBO" is insignificant to have and it is in a horrible font and in a bad colour that does not make it stand out; random lightning bolts are just too few and look ridiculous. I do not know if the background was supposed to look like clouds, but that failed ...

Entry three : An image taken from the Internet slightly darkened, another picture straight from Internet, an outer glow to it, plus a glare : could you possibly put less effort into it ?

Entry four : Hello you. You positioned the picture of Ryuuga so it surprisingly flows well with the rotating L Drago Destroy and some of the movement in the battle. However, I am not sure the lightning bolts should have been purple since there is no purple in neither L Drago Destroy nor Ryuuga. Perhaps blue or grey would have worked better. You should also have tried to put some orange highlights on L Drago Destroy, to really make it connect with the background. Perhaps the same orange highlights on Ryuuga, although slightly less to keep some focus on him too, and since he is farther away, in a sense. You might have wanted to try working on the text on the left. The positioning is good, but it looks bare like that. Actually, you should have used the white flow on the right to align the text there.

Entry five : It is way too dark for things to even be discerned, and it does not represent anything, really. What is away from the centre is very boring. If Anubius was that important, you should have made it much lighter and possibly made it glow. With the Egyptian theme and a blue background, there is so much you could have done ...
I really like number 4. (:
I'm not much of a graphics person but it just looks extremely nice.
I like the way you've used different lines and colours.

Then I'd have to pick number 2 ?
I guess it's decent but much more work has to be done.
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Entry one : Purple and turquoise do not mix well at all. Ryuuga's aura is very badly cut, it would have been better to make it fade on the borders. The text is small and insignificant, since Ryuuga and Damian are not combining in any way in your work. Damian is also badly cut, you can clearly see dark red triangles ... The quality of the colour on the picture of Damian also contrasts with Ryuuga's, as if you did not take them from the same show ... Damian does not fit into the background at all either.

Entry two : Badly cut picture, slightly pixelated, blurry L Drago for no reason (also, Ryuuga never even had L Drago 105F ...), "WBO" is insignificant to have and it is in a horrible font and in a bad colour that does not make it stand out; random lightning bolts are just too few and look ridiculous. I do not know if the background was supposed to look like clouds, but that failed ...

Entry three : An image taken from the Internet slightly darkened, another picture straight from Internet, an outer glow to it, plus a glare : could you possibly put less effort into it ?

Entry four : Hello you. You positioned the picture of Ryuuga so it surprisingly flows well with the rotating L Drago Destroy and some of the movement in the battle. However, I am not sure the lightning bolts should have been purple since there is no purple in neither L Drago Destroy nor Ryuuga. Perhaps blue or grey would have worked better. You should also have tried to put some orange highlights on L Drago Destroy, to really make it connect with the background. Perhaps the same orange highlights on Ryuuga, although slightly less to keep some focus on him too, and since he is farther away, in a sense. You might have wanted to try working on the text on the left. The positioning is good, but it looks bare like that. Actually, you should have used the white flow on the right to align the text there.

Entry five : It is way too dark for things to even be discerned, and it does not represent anything, really. What is away from the centre is very boring. If Anubius was that important, you should have made it much lighter and possibly made it glow. With the Egyptian theme and a blue background, there is so much you could have done ...

Thank you Kai-V for taking the time to critically deconstruct the entries, it must have taken a considerable amount of time. Thanks

------------------------

I think it's almost just about time to end this battle and declare a winner.
Well, it is the 25th... May I announce it?
Go ahead! I want to know.
The winner of this battle is!

FYUUOR! Congrats dude, your entry blew us all out of the water!

Second place goes to!

GA! (Me, lol) I won second by one vote, but I appreciate the support.

I believe these were the entries:
1. Mystery dude (It's about time you told BBS, who was this person?)
2. Nano
3. DX
4. Fyuuor
5. Ga
4th entry.
Entry4 is a beast. If I liked Ryuuga, I would use that. Then Entry 5 is also nicee, next Entry 3, it's simple, but in a good way.
EDIT:Late Tired'
Good battle guys! Wink