Beyblade Gimmick Ideas

How about negative pole magnets so it would like repel the bey with a magnetic field...? Idk maybe
(Feb. 17, 2022  6:53 AM)DreadNoughtSG Wrote: How about negative pole magnets so it would like repel the bey with a magnetic field...? Idk maybe
If the beys had something that was indeed magnetic, it could work. But since almost nothingis magnetic (iirc only Mugen and Planet drivers), it wouldn't work.
I think the Plastics/HMS made something like that before
Maybe they should have speakers to blast out voice clips.
(Feb. 17, 2022  9:03 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  6:53 AM)DreadNoughtSG Wrote: How about negative pole magnets so it would like repel the bey with a magnetic field...? Idk maybe
If the beys had something that was indeed magnetic, it could work. But since almost nothingis magnetic (iirc only Mugen and Planet drivers), it wouldn't work.
I think the Plastics/HMS made something like that before
Oh, ok then, thanks anyways Grin
we need an amogus beyblade that screams sus each time it gets hit, the disk will weigh 420 grams
How about they give us something from the older gens, like Bloody Devil MS' changing spin direction depending on the way it’s put,
sounds like a good idea, sadly they been OOP for years (OOP stands for Out Of Production lol)
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:36 AM)peek Wrote: A layer where it clicks enough times that hidden blades pop out for extra damage. I'm not sure if layer like that exists though.

you just predicted Hyperion Burn lol

(Mar. 01, 2022  2:01 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: we need an amogus beyblade that screams sus each time it gets hit, the disk will weigh 420 grams
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

also every time it launches it plays that one role reveal song
Honestly I wish they had a Ben 10 Beyblade hat could change modes to “fit the situation” (nostalgia speaking here) (also *cough* Omni malfunction *cough*)
(Mar. 01, 2022  2:01 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: we need an amogus beyblade that screams sus each time it gets hit, the disk will weigh 420 grams

full combo: Sussy Impostor Sabotage Vent'-Lgear (lgear? that's kinda SUS)

Core: Impostor: has speakers so it can play annoying amogus sounds
Blade: Sussy: we just glued 2 knives to a base mold.
Disc: Sabotage: 420 grams.
Driver: Vent'- Like Venture but instead of a rubber ring it's a jet engine. also it can phase through the stadium for upper attacks.
full combo: Sussy Impostor Sabotage Vent'-Lgear (lgear? that's kinda SUS) (revised edition)

Blade: Sussy: a jagged blade with 2 Titanium knives with rubber for funny spin absorption and 3 sets of burst stoppers one set for each click
Driver: Vent'- Like Venture but instead of a rubber ring it's a jet engine. also it can phase through the stadium for upper attacks.
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:39 AM)Shout Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:36 AM)peek Wrote: A layer where it clicks enough times that hidden blades pop out for extra damage. I'm not sure if layer like that exists though
 i agree
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:52 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote: Can make Vise Leopard actually Good?
Something like a Jinnius gimmick but in reverse should work for the gimmick, although not so sure about it being good
People: Idk if extra blades layer when taking clicks exist.
Kukulcan is that power. Burn is also meant to do that.
(Mar. 10, 2020  10:21 AM)TL14 Wrote: Ho un driver Unite personalizzato con la parte centrale Metal sul mio Quasar Galahad da ottobre 2018. È Unite Metal (precedentemente Ultimate Unite). Era sul Quasar Galahad Estrella Unite Metal che ho anche mostrato al team di sviluppo del Beyblade del TT e Hiro Morita insieme al mio OC Garrett Rossgard. Flare è stato creato e Gwyn è estremamente simile all'OC che ho dato a Hiro Morita in persona. Potrebbe essere solo una pazza coincidenza. Inoltre non abbiamo ancora visto nulla di simile a un Round Rubber Disk come Estrella o qualcosa come un driver Unite Metal. Ma sarebbe bello se facessero quelle parti.
Foto ne hai?
is Weight magnetic?
(Mar. 04, 2022  2:14 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: full combo: Sussy Impostor Sabotage Vent'-Lgear (lgear? that's kinda SUS) (revised edition)

Blade: Sussy: a jagged blade with 2 Titanium knives with rubber for funny spin absorption and 3 sets of burst stoppers one set for each click

why would it have 3 sets of burst stoppers if it never could move anyway?
that's kinda s̴̢͓͕̲̬̮̪̫͎̄̾̃̇̓̒͂͆̆͊͘ǘ̷̜͇̥̳͔͇͇̘̈́͑͂̏͠͠ṣ̷̖͔̲̰͓̺͉͖̰̬̳̤̟͂́̆͊̾͒̒
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:39 AM)Shout Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:36 AM)peek Wrote: A layer where it clicks enough times that hidden blades pop out for extra damage. I'm not sure if layer like that exists though.

That would be beat kukulcan

Have u heard of limit break