Beyblade Gimmick Ideas

Double reboot driver variable style
(Mar. 13, 2020  3:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: San Francisco governor just shut down all our
SFUSD Schools.... I’m pretty sure y’all
have a idea as to why...

(Mar. 13, 2020  10:07 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Best attack tip:
[Image: 1xp1GskLOClMWotMiMIubLmBnF5gRmF_nDGrid3b...GxZ_8fmmYE]

Is the tip fixed or does it freely move around?

Either way it's gonna have funny movement XD
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:09 PM)peek Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  3:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: San Francisco governor just shut down all our
SFUSD Schools.... I’m pretty sure y’all
have a idea as to why...

(Mar. 13, 2020  10:07 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Best attack tip:
[Image: 1xp1GskLOClMWotMiMIubLmBnF5gRmF_nDGrid3b...GxZ_8fmmYE]

Is the tip fixed or does it freely move around?

Fixed
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:10 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:09 PM)peek Wrote: Is the tip fixed or does it freely move around?

Fixed

God. That is just INSANE!!! IT'S BASICALLY STORM CAPRICORN BUT IN BURST!!! :supaburn: :dj2002yeah:
(Mar. 16, 2020  12:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:10 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Fixed

God. That is just INSANE!!! IT'S BASICALLY STORM CAPRICORN BUT IN BURST!!! Supaburn DJ 2002 - Yeah!

We already have the Operate and Quake driver lol
Here’s a driver idea I brought up in one of those SuperSparkingKing threads.. (I changed the name tho)

Name:
Arsenal’

Initials:
Ar’

Gimmick:
It’s gimmick is quite similar to Zeta, the difference is that all the tips are strictly attack tips of different material,
One plastic tip similar to assault, one metal tip similar to Iron, and one Rubber tip with the same shape & material as Xtreme’.
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:37 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Here’s a driver idea I brought up in one of those SuperSparkingKing threads.. (I changed the name tho)

Name:
Arsenal’

Initials:
Ar’

Gimmick:
It’s gimmick is quite similar to Zeta, the difference is that all the tips are strictly attack tips of different material,
One plastic tip similar to assault, one metal tip similar to Iron, and one Rubber tip with the same shape & material as Xtreme’.
WHOA Chief - Idea!
How about a driver that is a mixture of Variable' and Nothing and Ultimate Reboot'. It would start off with a Variable' style tip and wear down over battles. As it gets worn down not only will it get faster, but it would start retracing the rubber tip for a hole flat to give one last speed up to ride the Tornado Ridge like Nothing and Ultimate Reboot'. The tip would also retract from a large hit to absorb the impact of the attack. Also it would be a dash driver with soft yellow rubber and be purple in color. The name of the driver would be Form' or Fm'.
Moved to Your Creations.

This forum is a better fit considering nothing here is official and all contributions are of each member's own design.
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:06 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:03 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: You’re asking for a bey that breaks the laws of physics by shifting spin rotation mid battle?

Yes

you do realize that techinally you would never win a single battle because to spin the opposite direction you would stop spinning for less than a second?
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:24 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:06 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Yes

you do realize that techinally you would never win a single battle because to spin the opposite direction you would stop spinning for less than a second?
yo do realize IMPERIAL DRAGON LITTERALLY DOES THIS!!!
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:08 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:24 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote: you do realize that techinally you would never win a single battle because to spin the opposite direction you would stop spinning for less than a second?
yo do realize IMPERIAL DRAGON LITTERALLY DOES THIS!!!

Bruh, not in that way. The motor in the driver changes direction, but the bey doesn't completely change from right spin to left spin. Otherwise it would have to stop. Even if, you can see how unbalanced the bey gets when it changes direction, because the motor has to speed up quickly after stopping and such I think.
A driver like bullet but it becomes a projection/duplicate of the bey that uses it when it is launched out
(Oct. 12, 2020  6:02 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: A driver like bullet but it becomes a projection/duplicate of the bey that uses it when it is launched out

How are you going to 
1. Fit a mini bey into the driver
2. Have the driver know which bey combo its on
(Oct. 12, 2020  6:14 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  6:02 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: A driver like bullet but it becomes a projection/duplicate of the bey that uses it when it is launched out

How are you going to 
1. Fit a mini bey into the driver
2. Have the driver know which bey combo its on

Oh I didn’t know we were going off like irl gimmicks I was thinking about anime gimmicks
a super gimmick bey. a dual rotation bey that has both spin equalization rubber and treptune's gimmick but good(overpowered can theoretically steal spin from same direction beys). a super heavy(like twice as heavy as 00) core disc. a disc frame w/plastic, rubber, and metal. a bullet metal reboot' tip, where the "toothpick" is made of metal, and the bullet has an ultimate reboot like tip. And all banned.

also ( a bit more realistically) a bey that raises it atk pwr (extending parts) the faster it moves. not like hercules, the speed it travels at determines its pwr. like it would have a high center of gravity and be almost immovable w/a tip like survive, but it would be more pwrful than beys like rage w/a tip like xtreme. again, A BIT more realistically. still banned.
Maybe a disc that starts the battle with its perimeter bigger than a choz bey, then slowly shrinks down in size
(Oct. 12, 2020  9:20 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Maybe a disc that starts the battle with its perimeter bigger than a choz bey, then slowly shrinks down in size

Did you unknowingly just state the effects of 2D? I'd doubt that they'd put that into a regular disc though, since they have 2D.
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  9:20 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Maybe a disc that starts the battle with its perimeter bigger than a choz bey, then slowly shrinks down in size

Did you unknowingly just state the effects of 2D? I'd doubt that they'd put that into a regular disc though, since they have 2D.

no, i mean, say you have a disc that is as wide as 2D, then shrinks to fit under the layer, like most normal discs
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:34 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Did you unknowingly just state the effects of 2D? I'd doubt that they'd put that into a regular disc though, since they have 2D.

no, i mean, say you have a disc that is as wide as 2D, then shrinks to fit under the layer, like most normal discs

I could see that in the anime, but it’s kind of impractical irl
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:34 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: no, i mean, say you have a disc that is as wide as 2D, then shrinks to fit under the layer, like most normal discs

I could see that in the anime, but it’s kind of impractical irl

i mean, hercules does that but w/ layer. starts w/high owd, then shrinks for a better center of gravity.
A bey that could be flipped upside down and still spin(the opposite direction it was before, and if it happened it would be legal because it never stopped spinning). That wouldn’t work very easily with the current launcher set up and would almost never happen but would still be interesting to use.
a bey w/ switching contact points( 4-5 very small(dread wing size) wings that rotate every click). like a cho-z layer, but every click, some parts of the bey change. like:
click #0: normal plastic
click #1: pom plastic (low friction so can block attacks)
click #2: spin steal rubber
click #3: spring-loaded wings
click #4: atk rubber
click #5: burst

would be cool to see, as sometimes a bey will skip two to five teeth at a time, so you never know what mode your bey is in. depending on the size and amount of the wings, this bey could be competitive, but not crazy (ban-worthy). i feel like on a tip like merge', it could actually be quite good.
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: A bey that could be flipped upside down and still spin(the opposite direction it was before, and if it happened it would be legal because it never stopped spinning). That wouldn’t work very easily with the current launcher set up and would almost never happen but would still be interesting to use.

So u mean spin, then in battle, do an epic flip, land, and keep battling?
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: A bey that could be flipped upside down and still spin(the opposite direction it was before, and if it happened it would be legal because it never stopped spinning). That wouldn’t work very easily with the current launcher set up and would almost never happen but would still be interesting to use.

So u mean spin, then in battle, do an epic flip, land, and keep battling?

*Running in the 90's intensifies*