Beyblade Gimmick Ideas

(Dec. 12, 2021  12:14 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: A gimmick that has a gap and it shoots a BEYBLADE half it’s size and the cool thing is that it is covered in invisible ink

What would making it covered in invisible ink do?
It would be funny the opponent gets hit by the “air” lol
Out of all the ideas mentioned here, we predicted Shot and most of Quattro.

It's kinda hard to think of a new gimmick since most of it has already been used in burst. How about a layer but the top half is stationary and bottom half independently rotates as a way to deflect attacks (not like a little barrier thing, it's the whole body free spinning)? Basically World Spriggan 2B, but if the layer and chassis were combined and shrunk down to make it layer-sized.
(Dec. 16, 2021  1:35 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: It would be funny the opponent gets hit by the “air” lol

You do realise invisible ink doesn't make things invisible right? it's just transparent ink that is visible under ultraviolet light. Basically it wouldn't effect the beyblade at all.
I know it would make the mini bey less visible the gimmick is a joke we’re the opponent gets hit from a not so visible bey
(Dec. 16, 2021  2:04 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: I know it would make the mini bey less visible the gimmick is a joke we’re the opponent gets hit from a not so visible bey

It wouldn't make the bey different at all. It would look the same.
here are some:
-Has an NFC Chip
-Has a speaker
-Needle but tabs are metal
-A fused disc with an umbrella structure (Basically super wide Vertical/Armed supported by a Bearing)
-Recycles a 4D ability
A Driver that has special tabs to hold a frame on it, like you could put wall on it or dagger, so if you like put a core disc with a frame on it and a frame on the driver you could have a double frame.

A bulky Driver that could facilitate a core disc, so like its a giant driver like ignition,but it has a gap were the metal is supposed to be that can hold a core disc, so you could have 00 or 0 or 10 or 6 or any core disc

A Metal "Gear" that attaches to the prongs of any disc and makes it capable of low mode usage

A Layer that when it gets hit hard enough in a certain spot it gains clicks instead of losing them

A Disc that has a magnetic edge to attract other beyblades to it for increased attack power

this is like a fusion gimmick but like a defense type layer that when hit hard enough the blades move up(like jinnius' gimmick) then after the blades move up if its hit hard enough the blades pop off(phoenix Armour gimmick)

A all metal driver except the cap, like the entire body is metal, like charge metal but better,(and for the memes "metal charge metal")

a gimmick where the blade separates into to pieces and you can switch the pieces around like you would put the main contact points on top or bottom of the secondary blades

A beyblade that when it loses clicks it ejects its blades, like it will fire them like arrows(the blades would probably get lost so easily)

Xtend based gimmicks ;-;

Xtend - (xtend minus) the tip is inverted version of Xtend+

Xtend + Metal, metal Xtend Chip

Xtend Rubber, rubber Xtend+ chip

Okay now that im done upgrading Xtend,

Enhance Driver(Xtend/quarto/Zeta fusion upgrade thing) so basically it has a chip that locks into the bottom off the driver akin to Xtend's chip(in balance mode it can actually use the Xtend/Xtend+ chip) and it has four modes like xtend, and you change modes similar to xtend, you can take off the chip and rotate a little zeta like wheel to change the tip, theres four tips by changing the height of the chip you can increase of decrease the amount of defense, stamina or attack power and focus on certain aspects of each category, there are four heights, which means 16 modes in one driver.

Attack - a rubber flat tip

Defense - free spin ball tip

Stamina - free spin POM plastic sharp tip

Balance - Round bumb tip with a flat rubber ridge above it(akin to fusion almost)
A magnet projectile made to shoot out of the layer when the opponent with their metal disc get close enough.

how it would work:
on the underside of the layer there are four holes, and each house a magnet that has the strength to attract to the opponents metal disc/layer from halfway across the stadium, without touching the stadium floor of course. in order to stop all four magnets from launching at once, there will be a barrier on each of them that goes away as the bey loses spin. (the barrier will not fully go away though so that the magnets dont leave until they are close enough to the target.)

heres how it would go in a battle:

10 seconds after launching, the first magnet activates and hits the opponents disc/layer.

20 seconds after launching the second magnet activates

27-30 seconds after launching the third magnet activates

as the bey is on its last leg of stamina the final magnet activates.
Also a Gimmick where a driver has a large round free spin base at the bottom of the tip(akin to a flat version of universe without the ring) and in that base was four free spinning metal balls

(Dec. 16, 2021  4:27 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: A magnet projectile made to shoot out of the layer when the opponent with their metal disc get close enough.

how it would work:
on the underside of the layer there are four holes, and each house a magnet that has the strength to attract to the opponents metal disc/layer from halfway across the stadium, without touching the stadium floor of course. in order to stop all four magnets from launching at once, there will be a barrier on each of them that goes away as the bey loses spin. (the barrier will not fully go away though so that the magnets dont leave until they are close enough to the target.)

10 seconds after launching, the first magnet activates and hits the opponents disc/layer.

This is kinda genius, but I see it working better as a fused driver, with that said this is actually pretty genius cause it can offbalance the beyblade and cause a self KO or kill its stamina, however I feel like it might be counter productive sometimes as if the bey might fling the magnet off of its self and onto yourself. but i love the idea it would be really fun
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:32 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Also a Gimmick where a driver has a large round free spin base at the bottom of the tip(akin to a flat version of universe without the ring) and in that base was four free spinning metal balls

(Dec. 16, 2021  4:27 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: A magnet projectile made to shoot out of the layer when the opponent with their metal disc get close enough.

how it would work:

This is kinda genius, but I see it working better as a fused driver, with that said this is actually pretty genius cause it can offbalance the beyblade and cause a self KO or kill its stamina, however I feel like it might be counter productive sometimes as if the bey might fling the magnet off of its self and onto yourself. but i love the idea it would be really fun

If you mean the beyblade flinging the magnet at the human, that is unlikely unless the human is wearing knight armor or something because the magnet is attracted to the opponents disc.
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:41 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:32 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Also a Gimmick where a driver has a large round free spin base at the bottom of the tip(akin to a flat version of universe without the ring) and in that base was four free spinning metal balls

If you mean the beyblade flinging the magnet at the human, that is unlikely unless the human is wearing knight armor or something because the magnet is attracted to the opponents disc.
no i mean like the opponent beyblade flinging the magnets back at the beyblade that originally fired the magnets
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:45 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:41 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: If you mean the beyblade flinging the magnet at the human, that is unlikely unless the human is wearing knight armor or something because the magnet is attracted to the opponents disc.
no i mean like the opponent beyblade flinging the magnets back at the beyblade that originally fired the magnets

that would be very unlikely to happen because the magnets are attached to the opponent but before they are launched they are loose in their containers
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:52 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:45 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: no i mean like the opponent beyblade flinging the magnets back at the beyblade that originally fired the magnets

that would be very unlikely to happen because the magnets are attached to the opponent but before they are launched they are loose in their containers

If the magnets arent strong enough they might just not stick, and got flung off, i still really like the idea
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:54 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:52 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: that would be very unlikely to happen because the magnets are attached to the opponent but before they are launched they are loose in their containers

If the magnets arent strong enough they might just not stick, and got flung off, i still really like the idea
im sure if takara tomy made this the magnets would be strong enough to 1. fly across the stadium without touching the floor and 2. stay on the opponent
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:57 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:54 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: If the magnets arent strong enough they might just not stick, and got flung off, i still really like the idea
im sure if takara tomy made this the magnets would be strong enough to 1. fly across the stadium without touching the floor and 2. stay on the opponent
Probably but you never know they might pull a hasbruh
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:58 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:57 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: im sure if takara tomy made this the magnets would be strong enough to 1. fly across the stadium without touching the floor and 2. stay on the opponent
Probably but you never know they might pull a hasbruh

they would never

also if this bey existed and hasbro made it it would have the "magnets" poking out of the bey (fixed) and call it a day (the magnets would be painted plastic)
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:57 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  4:58 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Probably but you never know they might pull a hasbruh

they would never

also if this bey existed and hasbro made it it would have the "magnets" poking out of the bey (fixed) and call it a day (the magnets would be painted plastic)

or they'd make them regular metal if they decided that was in the budget
(Dec. 16, 2021  6:34 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:57 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: they would never

(it wasnt in the budget) also magnet contact points bad

how it would work:

1st: They won't fly off because of their strength, so all the 4 magnets would be attracting each other, thus not flying off.
2nd: The metal on the beys/disc isn't magnetic, in other words, it doesn't stick to magnets (at least for discs). And if they were, the magnets would be attracted to the own bey disc, thus not flying off.
3rd: even if you get magnets that repel each other (which isn't possible since every magnet has a - and + side), their supposed strength would not let them back in without one making the other go out.
4th: As stated before, every magnet can repel AND attract each other, and if they are strong enough to cover half the area of the stadium, they would attract each other and become a pile of magnets.
5th: The centrifuge force could in theory nullify the "magnets not flying off" problem, but they would also not work properly when the enemy is spinning. So even if it could stick to other beys, it wouldn't because the other beys would be spinning too fast for the magnet.
I'm not a physicist, so I might be wrong on some things.
(Dec. 16, 2021  6:34 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:57 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: they would never

knowing hasbro they wouldn't even paint the plastic
(Dec. 17, 2021  2:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

how it would work:

1st: They won't fly off because of their strength, so all the 4 magnets would be attracting each other, thus not flying off.
2nd: The metal on the beys/disc isn't magnetic, in other words, it doesn't stick to magnets (at least for discs). And if they were, the magnets would be attracted to the own bey disc, thus not flying off.
3rd: even if you get magnets that repel each other (which isn't possible since every magnet has a - and + side), their supposed strength would not let them back in without one making the other go out.
4th: As stated before, every magnet can repel AND attract each other, and if they are strong enough to cover half the area of the stadium, they would attract each other and become a pile of magnets.
5th: The centrifuge force could in theory nullify the "magnets not flying off" problem, but they would also not work properly when the enemy is spinning. So even if it could stick to other beys, it wouldn't because the other beys would be spinning too fast for the magnet.

do magnets attract each other through large plastic separation things? because the way i imagined it, there would be a large barrier of plastic between the magnets. and if the discs aren't magnetic, then the magnets could be redesigned as plastic circles (with metal under the plastic for weight) that shoot out as the bey loses spin, being shot either by centrifugal force, or spring mechanisms (spring would work better) and the discs would act like the phoenix armor but heavier and there's 4 and more likely to hit the opponent.
i was thinking strong magnets inside a bey would be a good idea. but there would have to be a detaching mechanism or someting.
(Dec. 17, 2021  5:16 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  2:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: 1st: They won't fly off because of their strength, so all the 4 magnets would be attracting each other, thus not flying off.

do magnets attract each other through large plastic separation things? because the way i imagined it, there would be a large barrier of plastic between the magnets. and if the discs aren't magnetic, then the magnets could be redesigned as plastic circles (with metal under the plastic for weight) that shoot out as the bey loses spin, being shot either by centrifugal force, or spring mechanisms (spring would work better) and the discs would act like the phoenix armor but heavier and there's 4 and more likely to hit the opponent.

For some magnets it would work, but considering their supposed strength (halfway the arena) they should attract each other even before flying off

how it would work:

I like the idea but one major practical flaw. The weights in beys are not a ferrous alloy.  Without iron in the die cast parts Magnets won't stick to beys.

Plastic gen had a system where you would put magnets under the stadium and then iron weights in the beys.  The beys would move in strange ways.