Beyblade: Generation X

Hey Guys, are you hype for the 4th Generation of Beyblade in July 20 2023: The toys will come first, then anime will be on October 2023.

The 4th Beyblade generation system, is very advanced in high tech & move fast making the game so quick, it is a completely new different system.

We have to see the announcement on March 21st 2023 by Takara Tomy.

Tell your thoughts on this, for my opinion: I was wonder, what kind of Beyblades that the 4th generation got in store for the world & using the past generation as bases for them.

This will tell you guys about it.
I'm mostly curious about the high speed battles part honestly. Also those dates are completely made up, all we know is the products are supposed to release in July and that's it.
(Mar. 08, 2023  2:19 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: I'm mostly curious about the high speed battles part honestly. Also those dates are completely made up, all we know is the products are supposed to release in July and that's it.

It true, Zankye himself confirmed himself: I show you with these videos:

Here's the thing, some people without researching and piggyback on our video, made up dates on the Anime, the only confirmation we mention was on the toy line for July.
I thought you confirmed that date October was made up or something
Exactly, was made up by someone. Normally Anime comes a few months after the toyline.
Probably why they made that date up

Hey at least we got a tread of gen x
"High speed battles"

Prepare yourselves for a whole generation of Hypersphere. (Obligatory disclaimer that this is a joke, not a prophecy)
I hope the main character will be like Gingka or Tyson (15-17 years old) not like Valt who has 11 years old...
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I hope the main character will be like Gingka or Tyson (15-17 years old) not like Valt who has 11 years old...

Yeah they should honestly for new gen age up the story a little bit. Of course it doesn’t have to be super dark but maybe having deeper themes is a good idea. Honestly most media nowadays treats kids like little babies which is annoying because I’m 99.9% sure they could handle more darker episodes like common also wasn’t Valt 10 when the series started?
all I can say really is im ready and hype for the new announcement no to mention the new beys
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2023  5:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I hope the main character will be like Gingka or Tyson (15-17 years old) not like Valt who has 11 years old...

Yeah they should honestly for new gen age up the story a little bit. Of course it doesn’t have to be super dark but maybe having deeper themes is a good idea. Honestly most media nowadays treats kids like little babies which is annoying because I’m 99.9% sure they could handle more darker episodes like common also wasn’t Valt 10 when the series started?

10 in the manga, 11 in the anime.
I kind of think they will go 13-15 in age
that would be pretty old lol for the series
What age do you think they will be the characters
Nah, because it hits different when 11, 12, or 13-year-olds deal with dark stuff. Some good examples are Naruto, Percy Jackson, Aiga, Gon, or Harry Potter.
In a bold new direction to appeal to a new audience while not alienating the established fanbase, the main characters will be adults in their 30s and 40s. They will bond with their children over Beyblade, because they saw animated family shows such as Bluey was popular.

Source: I made it up
(Mar. 08, 2023  6:26 PM)Morc Wrote: In a bold new direction to appeal to a new audience while not alienating the established fanbase, the main characters will be adults in their 30s and 40s. They will bond with their children over Beyblade, because they saw animated family shows such as Bluey was popular.

Source: I made it up

I honestly think having adults bond with their kids will hit hard and would be good for both adults and kids
I don’t think they are going to do that just yet
As much as people would like to have a dark story, it can only be taken so seriously when its about spin tops that battle.
(Mar. 08, 2023  7:35 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: As much as people would like to have a dark story, it can only be taken so seriously when its about spin tops that battle.

That doesn’t mean they have to dumb down the story. I am very sure they can have a more deep story while still staying true to the fun of beyblade.
Still thinking that the main characters are going to be kids