Beyblade GT: What happened to Free and Lui and why do other bladers have their bey?

(May. 28, 2021  5:27 PM)Ky_C Wrote: i think individual beyblades are tailored  to the user but have similar motifs, Zwei Longinus is just Lodin’s custom made bey that just so happens to have the same type of bit beast as Lui’s Longinus beys

'-' pls dont necro post. this thread is 2 years old
(May. 28, 2021  5:41 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:27 PM)Ky_C Wrote: i think individual beyblades are tailored  to the user but have similar motifs, Zwei Longinus is just Lodin’s custom made bey that just so happens to have the same type of bit beast as Lui’s Longinus beys

'-' pls dont necro post. this thread is 2 years old
Does it really matter?
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:44 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:41 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: '-' pls dont necro post. this thread is 2 years old
Does it really matter?

Yes it does it's against the rules
(May. 28, 2021  5:41 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: '-' pls dont necro post. this thread is 2 years old
Does it really matter?

yes. yes it does. its against the rules to necro post and could get you in trouble.
Does it really matter?

Yes it does it against the rules
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:44 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Does it really matter?

Yes it does it against the rules
My point is why is it against the rules. It’s not harming anyone, and if someone has something to say why can’t they say it? Bringing back old thread shouldn’t be such a big deal.
(Jun. 04, 2021  2:52 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yes it does it against the rules
My point is why is it against the rules. It’s not harming anyone, and if someone has something to say why can’t they say it? Bringing back old thread shouldn’t be such a big deal.
Oh.... DeceadedCrab please answer his question
DeceasedCrab we need some help
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:13 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: DeceasedCrab we need some help

Well said my friend

@DeceadedCrab please answer his question
(Jun. 04, 2021  2:52 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yes it does it against the rules

hhhMMmmmMmm oh I kn0w imMA Go sPAM wiKIPedia pAges wiTh WHy cATs Are alIenS but iS It huRtiNg anYonE?
They really just ought to close old threads like this the second they show up after a 1-2 year dormancy.

Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.

Don't come running to me for help. Just report them, and the staff might even make them stop, maybe, haha, probably not.

CitrusNinja3 Close it. Counsel them. Counsel them all.
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They really just ought to close old threads like this the second they show up after a 1-2 year dormancy.

Necroposting is a form of spam and useless posting. You're taking a thread that's been dead for two years, a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place because it belonged in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread, and are burying useful discussions under a heap of rotting posts made by people who are mostly gone. And lots of people do this because they don't fully understand how rude and annoying it is. They would rather have one-sided discussions with people who are long since gone because having a meaningful discussion never factored into their decision to post. And when you try to explain it to them, sometimes they just get defensive and double down on it, because they don't know any better and won't accept being wrong. It makes WBO such a joy to read.

Don't come running to me for help. Just report them, and the staff might even make them stop, maybe, haha, probably not.

CitrusNinja3 Close it. Counsel them. Counsel them all.

Well said I agree from a mile away
I'd like to clarify that "necroposting" is technically allowed in the specific circumstance that you're reviving an old thread that is still relevant and/or necessary by posting something meaningful. This is an example where those criteria aren't met.