Beyblade First Xperience Giveaway: Win Beyblade X Products!

I'm most excited about a new meta which is mostly attack focused as of right now!, It'll be a huge change and as a blader I'm always ready for a challenge.
Im personally really excited to see how these beys will develop over time and the new shapes they'll take with both driver and layer! I'm also super excited for the anime!
I'm most excited about the battles themselves!
While it might be an odd thing to be excited about, I am excited to see if there are any other interesting stadiums because, for quite a while now, Takara Tomy's stadiums haven't been as interesting as Hasbro's. But this Xtreme stadium looks a lot like a Hasbro stadium and could be indicative of more interesting stadiums from Takara Tomy.
I’m pumped about beyblade X because it features the return of metal beys and I like the Xtreme speed gimmick
I'm excited that height differences and metal contact points are returning after being almost absent in Burst. Can't wait to see what remakes of past beys are announced!
Gotta be most excited for the potential the extreme ring brings for attack types. Really hoping it makes the meta way more favourable toward offensive strategies rather than becoming a sleep-out meta. Definitely plan to make a return to the London tourneys soon, X looks amazing and hype af when it comes to those beautiful metal on metal clangs!
I’m most excited about the system itself with the rails and gears because I feel like later down the line we could be seeing some crazy stadium designs akin to Slingshock stadiums but with the rails having teeth.
I’m excited about the speed in which the beys move around the stadium allowing for some intense matches.
I'm super excited for all the new x beys like sharkedge and knightlance
I am excited to set wear they go with the sports theme and also how the evolve the meta to make the game more interesting
Hopefully I get lucky this time and can’t wait for my first event
I'm most excited about the Beyblade X because it offers a chance to win a Gen X bey, which could be a rare and valuable addition to my collection. The Gen X series is known for its advanced and innovative design, so winning one through the giveaway would allow me to experience its performance firsthand. Additionally, participating in the giveaway could connect me with other passionate beyblade enthusiasts, enabling me to share my excitement, learn from others, and possibly even make new friends within the beyblade community. Finally, the surprise of potentially winning the giveaway and receiving a free Gen X bey would undoubtedly bring a sense of joy and satisfaction, making it a memorable and rewarding experience overall.
This is such a great giveaway hopefully I get a chance to win something can’t wait to play in my first tournament. Good luck to everyone.
I am so excited for the new beyblade looking forward to old faces joining again like drigger and dragoon maybe but also forwards to all the abilities and memory we will make a long the way with this new generation
I’m super excited for all the tournaments to ensue mostly cause TT called it Gear Sports makes it feel professional
I can’t wait to see what new gimmicks beyblade x brings
I like the new gear system for some all out brawls.
I'm super excited by how cool the new beys look and I really enjoy the manga as well and im overly happy about the anime coming out in the fall I all so think its super awesome how the artist who did promised neverland is doing the art for the manga thats why the chracters look so cool Posuka Demizu does a great job 😁😁😁😄😄😄
I’m mostly excited for seeing the burst beys as beyblade 𝕏 remakes. Like how metal fight and plastic gen was burst remakes, I wanna see burst beys like Achilles and Rocktvor as 𝕏 beys!
I’m excited to see how the integrate gimmicks into the beyblades that play well with the xtreme gimmick
It makes me excited to see a metal variation of the burst system and how agressive it seems to be, im very excited to see such explosive battles
Im really looking forward to the metal saga and plastic remakes. It will be interesting to see how they look and perform
I am excited to see the metal gen and burst gen players come together more for events with this series!!
Im definitely excited for the future designs of the beys and see in the future how its gonna be, and the battles are so fun that in tournaments will be more fun and interesting, cause you dont have to use only stamina like in the past gens and the battles are very quick and my favorite bey is mostly “Dransword and Shark edge”