Beyblade First Xperience Giveaway: Win Beyblade X Products!

From a design standpoint alone, I really like the design of the layers for Beyblade X. I'm also interested to play (or become) the person who figures out how to make stamina viable (read: marginally less risky) in the X stadium.
Excited to see where the gen goes, it’s very basic as of now, which is to be expected considering it’s only the first month, but there’s a lot of potential for where this can go
I'm mostly excited to see how well such a gimmicky stadium can work when actually given the proper time and dedication. SlingShock was a failed concept of this with things getting stuck on the stadium rails and nothing directly across from the attacking zone when you did make it across, now we're rolling with something that can do this and more with the power needed to make anything work out. Starts off basic as always, but it'll get much stronger and interesting as time goes on, and I'm all for the high speed high stakes excitement we haven't really had in a while.
I am super excited for the Dranzer remake! It looks amazing and I'm so ready to try it out.
I'm excited for the return of very aggressive contact points and metal, and for eventual HMS remakes (please give us HMS remakes, TT)!
I'm exited about the new system because I want to see how it's gonna be like in the future of beyblade x
I'm excited about the new series, it helps that it has a cool name, BEYBLADE X!
The Main reason I am excited for beyblade X is the return of metal contact mixed with the fact that the beys move so fast and the beys hit so hard. I absolutely love it, and can’t wait to get mine.
I'm most excited about how they made the beys have more metal, but one thing is that they need to make bigger stadiums because the X stadium seems very small for how fast the beys go now, if it was like double the size, it'd be great.
I’m super excited for the more fun oriented attack Meta and how all the designs have metal contact points! Finally we have a TakaraTomy stadium similar to the black SlingShock stadium (my favorite hasbro stadium) because it makes attack type matches so much more interesting!
I'm stoked for Beyblade X. I was too nervous to participate in a tournament at a local convention because everyone had these sick builds from years of continuously playing and really knew their stuff. As a new player, getting to start a new generation with everyone at the same time is really inviting. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything evolves.
The high speed battle make this gen look the most fun
I'm excited for Beyblade X because it means I'll get to participate in my second ever tournament! The last time I played in a tournament was in an official one celebrating the launch of plastic gen. It's been a while 😅
Beyblade X is so exciting to me because the battles look like anime battles right down to surprise XTreme attacks.
I straight up cackled the first time I saw battles on Youtube.
I am most excited for the re-introduction of height based gimmicks. I love playing with triple height from Metal fight and I think it adds a fun level of strategy.
The thing I'm most excited about for Beyblade X is the new system and extreme dash gimmick that allows for high-speed and intense battles. It just seems even more fun than the previous generations by taking the best parts of each and improving them.
I started playing in burst and then obtained someone's old metal set and now I am just stoked to see what is like a fusion of the two. I love the weight and heavy hits of the metal and combined with the burst function, I feel this is going to be one of the best releases yet!
Tbh I'm excited for no more boring stamina matches due to all these goofy ahh drivers
I'm excited to experience the start of a new gen for the first time Smile
Super excited for beyblade x and hugely excited for knight shield and dransword ks gives me fang leone vibes and dransword gives me Valkyrie vibes .also hoping to see beyblade expand globally so it can appeal to a wider audience! GL EVERYONE!
I’m really excited to see all the crazy battles that happen with Beyblade X. I love Burst but sometimes the battles aren’t all that exciting. This gen is gonna be so fun!
I am most excited for how Beyblade X will evolve attack types in general in relation to the overall gimmick of the stadium.
I’m most excited for metal contact and and a hopefully diverse, skill based meta.
(Jul. 15, 2023  5:30 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]
[Image: VLiLubE.png]

To celebrate the release of Beyblade X, we've launched the Beyblade First Xperience initiative so you can try out some of the newest products at a tournament near you! Not able to attend? Then this is your chance because we are giving the same Beyblades available at each tournament!

Read the full announcement on Beyblade First Xperience and find a tournament near you here!:

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with what you're most excited about for Beyblade X and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on August 18th, 2023 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prizes

We will be randomly selecting a winner for each of the following prizes!

The winning entrants will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
Im definelty exited to see how this seriess will progress intomore complicated and hevier designs