1.42%
Ming ming
1.66%
Mystel
2.84%
Crusher
0.95%
Total: 100% 422 vote(s)
I like Max mostly because of his accent in the Japanese version of the anime. And he does NOT put mustard on everything, it's mayonnaise!
ray al the way
the best blader in the show
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:54 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Max Tate, the rest are idiots.

why are ther so many kai fangirls/boys out there?
he's always acting an idiot to the people he calls his friends

I can agree with this all the way.
Kai.

I admire his determination, among other things.
Kai, Tyson, and Ozuma are probably my top favorites...maybe cause Tyson's personality is kinda like mine. Kai is just...cool, I use to be obsessed with him when I first started watching the show but nowadays I'm not really obsessed with any of the characters.
And I'm not really sure why exactly I like Ozuma. Maybe cause I love his voice in the English version though o.O I seriously need a chance to watch it all in Japanese at some point. Once I finish G-Revolution.
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:54 PM)neek_alert Wrote: why are ther so many kai fangirls/boys out there?

It's not just Kai. It's a whole load of anime characters with that personality. One point is that it's kinda like how girls play hard to get to make guys more interested......he's mysterious. Plus he has the whole emo past thing going for him. XD
(Dec. 17, 2008  10:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:54 PM)neek_alert Wrote: why are ther so many kai fangirls/boys out there?

It's not just Kai. It's a whole load of anime characters with that personality. One point is that it's kinda like how girls play hard to get to make guys more interested......he's mysterious. Plus he has the whole emo past thing going for him. XD

Emo pasts normally make girls feel bad for the character of which they shall then fall in love with and fangirl over this character xD
And the 'mysterious' trait is a sure catch as well. Mysterious characters are awesome.
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:03 PM)Zero Wrote:

Emo pasts normally make girls feel bad for the character of which they shall then fall in love with and fangirl over this character xD
And the 'mysterious' trait is a sure catch as well. Mysterious characters are awesome.

Plus the fact that they 'suffered' makes them seem strong/brave/dangerous. Oh and Kai has his facepaint (lol) which makes him look hard (as everyone assumes they're tattoo's).

Damn it I'm getting kinda fangirly and overexcited. XD
(Dec. 06, 2008  12:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: max is actually the most likeable character in the whole show but he's still pretty dull

This is the truth.
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:25 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Plus the fact that they 'suffered' makes them seem strong/brave/dangerous. Oh and Kai has his facepaint (lol) which makes him look hard (as everyone assumes they're tattoo's).

to be honest, I don't see how someone who is pissed off because they are only extremely good at Beyblading is "cool"

Because Kai was obviously better than Tyson, so the only real thing he should be pissed at is himself for losing to a loser
Kai in the last few eps. of G-rev totally creeped me out he was zombie talking about bey spirit and all that mushie junk. And then, (this my favorite part folks, hold on to your seats) his beloved Dranzer explodes to the point of no return! lol

Grey: Kai was happy that he lost to Takao in the last world tournament. You're right he should have been mad at himself.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:49 AM)Grey Wrote: Because Kai was obviously better than Tyson, so the only real thing he should be pissed at is himself for losing to a loser

I dunno, Tyson beat Kai, which usually means when you lose, you are the loser, and not better. And yes he should be pissed at himself lol

so your all saying i should act like a twat and ignore you and then you'd like me?! i don't think so.
(Dec. 21, 2008  2:13 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

so your all saying i should act like a twat and ignore you and then you'd like me?! i don't think so.

Prolly wouldn't work as well seeing as we only see you over the internet. You couldn't really ignore us. You'd basically be offline. XD
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:54 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:49 AM)Grey Wrote: Because Kai was obviously better than Tyson, so the only real thing he should be pissed at is himself for losing to a loser

I dunno, Tyson beat Kai, which usually means when you lose, you are the loser, and not better. And yes he should be pissed at himself lol

But Kai was a lot stronger than Tyson in the first season, hence why Kai was the leader of the team. IMO, if you need a certain level of skill to control a Beyblade, Kai is stronger than Tyson--Tyson spent an entire day trying to control the HMS, while it only took a single battle and some small training beforehand for Kai.

so there

(Dec. 21, 2008  2:13 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

No, they're just saying they don't agree with your opinion. It happens.

Personally, I don't like Kai for reasons posted above, but if all the fangirls/boys like him, that's their business. People can like what they want.
Yeah i agree, the personality is always popular, nd they put 1 in every anime so ppl will get obsessed, i personally like kai for not only the personality but other traits nd charatewristics, i also like Tala, Ray, Miguel, Hiro, leigh, nd the bird guy from g rev (soz, cant remember his name off the top of my head lol)
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:57 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Yeah i agree, the personality is always popular, nd they put 1 in every anime so ppl will get obsessed, i personally like kai for not only the personality but other traits nd charatewristics, i also like Tala, Ray, Miguel, Hiro, leigh, nd the bird guy from g rev (soz, cant remember his name off the top of my head lol)

Bird Guy? XD Do you mean Brooklyn? 0_0
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:06 PM)The Shredder Wrote: lol no i got it lol i meant mystel

Haha. I'd pretty much forgotten he existed. XD
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:57 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Yeah i agree, the personality is always popular, nd they put 1 in every anime so ppl will get obsessed, i personally like kai for not only the personality but other traits nd charatewristics, i also like Tala, Ray, Miguel, Hiro, leigh, nd the bird guy from g rev (soz, cant remember his name off the top of my head lol)

Yea..I havent watched the anime in about what...4 years.
Anwyay why does he have wings again?
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:03 PM)Raykon Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Yea..I havent watched the anime in about what...4 years.
Anwyay why does he have wings again?

......I actually have no idea. I only watched G-Rev once so I can't really remember. Uncertain Probably a power thing. Like in DBZ with the whole blonde hair.
Because he was possessed by Zeus.
I'm confused. Are we talking about Brooklyn or Mystel here? D:
brooklyn is my favorite character ;D well either him or that wierd looking guy named andrewAndrew