Beyblade Fan Series: Beyblade Metal Overdrive

(Dec. 01, 2014  1:47 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Huh? Why'd you quote without saying anything?

Sorry, idk what happened, edited it.
Ok, working on episode 8, which is called Yukan'na Kishi SL130FG, which mean Brave Knight in Japanese. ^^ I love google translate!
(Nov. 29, 2014  4:39 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Hey I'm curious, what is the colour scheme of all the Beyblades in the world championships so far? I need the specific colours like the track and bottom and crystal wheels if it's not too much trouble.

I also want to know the American team leaders beyblade colour scheme, though I'm not american, I shall try my best with Chelian.

Ok, the color for Mikoto and Aki:
Shining Blazer:
Red Face bolt with a dragon
Red designs on the metal wheel
White/Clear Crystal Wheel
Gold/Clear Yellow Track
Gold/Clear Yellow Tip

Shining Blazer: Overdrive:
White/Clear Face Bolt with a dragon
Red and White flame designs on the Chrome Wheel
Dark Red for the Crystal wheel
Gold/Clear yellow track
Gold/Clear yellow tip

Lightfire Demon:
Purple face with a Red monster on it
Dark Blue Designs in the metal wheel
Purple color for the Crystal Wheel
Blue track
Blue tip

Lightfire Demon: Shadowdrive:
Dark Purple face with a red monster
Completely purple metal wheel
Dark blue crystal wheel
Dark blue track
Dark blue tip

That's about it! Sorry for the double post doe...
Wow, episode 8 was very short. I like the storyline, and how short the storyline is. I'm guessing the reason it's so short is because of the suspense at the end???
Hey guys, episode 9 was out. Pretty short compared to my other episodes. Sorry I haven't been on the WBO for a while. I have a lot of school work.

One more thing, why is nobody posting in this thread anymore?
(Dec. 22, 2014  11:26 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote: Hey guys, episode 9 was out. Pretty short compared to my other episodes. Sorry I haven't been on the WBO for a while. I have a lot of school work.

One more thing, why is nobody posting in this thread anymore?
Because you weren't posting.
Like KirbyRobot's, and for a while, my thread, the place was baron, and we just don't have an idea what to do. We understand you have school work, and I checked around, until I realised you were not here to update it. But we're glad your back.
Hey guys! I have a new "movie" up! A Christmas special!