Beyblade Fan Series: Beyblade Metal Overdrive

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:14 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I saw episode 6, and my characters name isn't Chelian, but you can use it as a nick name if you want, his name is probably Kemuri Fanesu if he is Japanese, if he's American, I would go with either Dean/Kyle as first name and his surname is maybe Florence.

Ok, I'll change that name

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:16 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Chinese being the first team is a little cliché, but it works, is there a main villain team?

Yes, Egypt
Thank you! Chelian is my Beyblade's name.
(Nov. 28, 2014  4:03 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:14 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I saw episode 6, and my characters name isn't Chelian, but you can use it as a nick name if you want, his name is probably Kemuri Fanesu if he is Japanese, if he's American, I would go with either Dean/Kyle as first name and his surname is maybe Florence.

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:16 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Chinese being the first team is a little cliché, but it works, is there a main villain team?

Yes, Egypt

at least it's not stock, like using american or Russian team as main antogonists.

good work!
Here's my pretty much complete Conquer Chelian AG150GBD, though I may update it:
[Image: 2wcdw9h.jpg]

[Image: 11shv1l.jpg]

Yes, Egypt
Do you mind changing it to something else? some people might get offended,I guess thats why there haven't been a evil "team" just an organization
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:10 PM)Spectral Wrote:

Yes, Egypt
Do you mind changing it to something else? some people might get offended,I guess thats why there haven't been a evil "team" just an organization

So it's perfectly fine for Star Breakers being American and Demolition Boys being Russian, oh and not to mention Lovushca being cheaters but not Eygpt?
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:12 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:10 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2014  4:03 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote: Ok, I'll change that name

Yes, Egypt

So it's perfectly fine for Star Breakers being American and Demolition Boys being Russian, oh and not to mention Lovushca being cheaters but not Eygpt?
I never said it was perfectly fine Im just saying some people might get offended

Im Egyptian so its a little insulting due to the fact that stuff is happening right now so I guess it might not be the best idea right now

Im just trying to find another avenue Wink
Yes but some people might be offended about the others I mentioned.

Anyways, the "villain" team should not be intentionally evil, but an organization of some sorts.

I forgot the the Garcias were portrait right out as evil or cheaters, Brazilians would have gotten offended, but they didn't, it's not targeting to a race but rather their intentions I believe.
i don't think its racist, just because it happens to be eygpt.

anyway, when's episode 8?
[Image: 2d1rexd.jpg]

[Image: i6w3g8.jpg]

Maiden Undinas SR200MTB (Stamina Ring 200 and Metal Twin Ball)
The issue I have with the characters is that they all use Japanese names, that's fine but shouldn't they have names which are something similar to what they represent? Instead all countries use japanese names.
(Nov. 29, 2014  2:46 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: The issue I have with the characters is that they all use Japanese names, that's fine but shouldn't they have names which are something similar to what they represent? Instead all countries use japanese names.
I could change my characters name to something American, like DAMIAN HART! Just kidding, probably something like Aaron Wood, or some American name like that.
(Nov. 29, 2014  3:01 AM)des!re Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2014  2:46 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: The issue I have with the characters is that they all use Japanese names, that's fine but shouldn't they have names which are something similar to what they represent? Instead all countries use japanese names.
I could change my characters name to something American, like DAMIAN HART! Just kidding, probably something like Aaron Wood, or some American name like that.

I'm just pointing out but I do not need you to change it, it's your choice and your character and it's Pegasus's story, please, don't let me change your mind.
Oh, I don't really care about name. It's up to Pegasus.
@[JinbeeTheShark]

Do you think you could make mine?
@[Spectral]

I am not sure, I'm very limited to Wave 1 Shogun Steel Chrome wheels and I already used Reviser and Saramanda.

@[des!re] Oh alright cool!
depends on what yours looks like spectral,either way is Undinas good for defense?
Hey I'm curious, what is the colour scheme of all the Beyblades in the world championships so far? I need the specific colours like the track and bottom and crystal wheels if it's not too much trouble.

I also want to know the American team leaders beyblade colour scheme, though I'm not american, I shall try my best with Chelian.
Here's Omoi Biso M230RSD, your welcome!

[Image: 2r5s0h0.jpg]

[Image: 2nk77e1.jpg]
Thanks so much, Jinbee! It looks awesome!
[Image: w8uk5x.jpg]

The synchrome Chelian Biso is the bane of overpowering synchromes, this one is really really balanced and heavy, both SG150GBD and M230RSD make this stronger, it's weight and thickness of Biso and balance and ability to grind using Chelian's chrome wheel allows this to be one powerful beyblade.
wow! biso looks amazing! It kinda looks like girago and gargole mixed together!
(Nov. 27, 2014  2:05 AM)~Pegasus~ Wrote: This is my first fan series, so correct me if necessary.

Season 1:
Episode 1-Dream:
Episode 2-Get Ready!:
Episode 3-Flight:
Episode 4-Battle(Written by my dad, cookies to him. ^^, though very short)
Episode 5-Revealing the Sabotage!:
Episode 6-Blazer's Return:
Episode 7-Overdrive:
Tell me if you like this series, or dislike it. Is there any improvements I should add? Are the episodes long enough?
Episode 7
Huh? Why'd you quote without saying anything?