Beyblade Fan Series: Beyblade Metal Overdrive

This is my first fan series, so correct me if necessary.

Season 1:
Chirstmas Movie:
Episode 1-Dream:
Episode 2-Get Ready!:
Episode 3-Flight:
Episode 4-Battle(Written by my dad, cookies to him. ^^, though very short)
Episode 5-Revealing the Sabotage!:
Episode 6-Blazer's Return:
Episode 7-Overdrive:
Episode 8-Yukan'na Kishi SL130(Slash130) FG(Friction Grip)
Episode 9-Cheating
Episode 10-Goin' Shoppin'
Tell me if you like this series, or dislike it. Is there any improvements I should add? Are the episodes long enough?
Looks pretty good, Pegasus! This does relate to Metal Fusion and Metal Masters of the Beyblade Series, with the world beyblade tournament stuff, but I'm sure along the way it will slowly drift away from that. Keep going, and are you accepting character requests?
(Nov. 27, 2014  2:10 AM)des!re Wrote: Looks pretty good, Pegasus! This does relate to Metal Fusion and Metal Masters of the Beyblade Series, with the world beyblade tournament stuff, but I'm sure along the way it will slowly drift away from that. Keep going, and are you accepting character requests?
Yes, I am going accept character requests. It would be really helpful, thx \(^-^)/ This series ties in after Zero G
Well then, what about this?
Name: Warenai Kabe (unbreakable wall)
Sex: Male
Skin Colour/Color: In the middle of white and tanned.
Personality and Appearance: Warenai will have an above-average build, with a competitive spirit, and is always looking for a fight with enemies. He would tag along with the main gang of main characters, being the tough guy of the group. He wears a white no sleeved shirt, athletic shorts and sneakers. His bey would be a defensive bey, and is sometimes seen training along with his bey, instead of fighting against people for training, but when he does he becomes an "unbreakable wall". His beyblade could be something like Omoi Biso M230(Metal 230) RSD(Rubber Sharp Defense) and is the "heaviest bey" in the world. This is just a character that you could do.
Ok, new episode added up! Kinda short, basically like an introduction for the main tournament later.
Good introduction to the tournament! Thanks for inputting my character!
It's not bad, but your main character does need more development.

But for what it is, its still a good story, its engaging, more so than most of the others. wait do you still take character requests?
Yes, I will take more if there are any ideas on adding characters except the other 7, since the story line is based on the championships. Maybe if there is a new friend...
Scorch Chelian FTW! Seriously though I'm probably doing the bottom as GBD(Gravity Ball Defense) where there are 2 gravity balls in the tip, I even made one which I'll show later. The track is... not sure but I have a heavy metal track I made.

If your excepting a European leader then that's probably what I may be.
(Nov. 27, 2014  1:52 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Scorch Chelian FTW! Seriously though I'm probably doing the bottom as GBD(Gravity Ball Defense) where there are 2 gravity balls in the tip, I even made one which I'll show later. The track is... not sure but I have a heavy metal track I made.

If your excepting a European leader then that's probably what I may be.

Right now I need a character for Episode 3, the waiter, who practices and trains with Mikoto, go check it out!
Is that why it's so short?

I probably won't have my owner of Chelian as the waiter as he earlier Beyblades wouldn't be as advanced as I planned it to be.

So I guess I could try to make a character later, MAYBE.
(Nov. 27, 2014  1:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Is that why it's so short?

I probably won't have my owner of Chelian as the waiter as he earlier Beyblades wouldn't be as advanced as I planned it to be.

Yeah, I wanted it to be longer, but the character is not yet decided, and I don't have enough time. I'll probably write another episode later today. Of nobody has a character request for the waiter, I can just make one.
(Nov. 27, 2014  2:05 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote:

Yeah, I wanted it to be longer, but the character is not yet decided, and I don't have enough time. I'll probably write another episode later today. Of nobody has a character request for the waiter, I can just make one.

My only idea is that he is some espionage from another team trying to sabotage the main team, if it's injuring them or giving them food poison...
(Nov. 27, 2014  2:08 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  2:05 PM)~Pegasus~ Wrote:

My only idea is that he is some espionage from another team trying to sabotage the main team, if it's injuring them or giving them food poison...
Nice idea, I'll probably add that later today for episode 4
Thanks, I'll show my beyblade mod for this series later.

I also forgot it's Zero G so I'm making it Conquerer Chelian.

EDIT: My track SG150(Stability Gravity) and my tip GBD(Gravity Ball Defense)

[Image: 2zevzuf.jpg]

[Image: 30k58v5.jpg]
(Nov. 27, 2014  4:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks, I'll show my beyblade mod for this series later.

I also forgot it's Zero G so I'm making it Conquerer Chelian.

EDIT: My track SG150(Stability Gravity) and my tip GBD(Gravity Ball Defense)

[Image: 2zevzuf.jpg]

[Image: 30k58v5.jpg]

nice mod! are you using that for my series too?
Episode 5 & 6 up!
Not bad! Again, it's pretty short, which is too bad because the story is actually not bad.
Yeah, I've decided on making the episodes short, but many quantities each day/week. Currently working on episode 7, which I believe will be pretty long, since it is China vs Japan. If the holiday weekend ends, I'll probably only write a couple of episodes a week.
Ha I did the same with my fan series, I did two episodes a day in the holidays but stopped and did maybe 1 a week.

So what role am I allowed to get? Also do you like my mods?
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:19 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ha I did the same with my fan series, I did two episodes a day in the holidays but stopped and did maybe 1 a week.

So what role am I allowed to get? Also do you like my mods?

Your role (Chelian) is the second representative for USA. yes, your mods are fantastic!
Great job so far, Pegasus! I came home from school this afternoon, and you had already written 5 more episodes, props to you! The story is coming along very well, but the episodes are quite short which kinda sucks. Again, great job so far and good luck with the coming episodes!
Sure thing? I accept US or European. And Thanks, I may make more, and maybe mod a wheel, not sure though.
My character is also on the American team, correct? If so, let's win this together, Jinbee! Grin
Sure? I like to keep my hidden powers hidden.

So remind me again, is this Zero G or HWS/4D?