Beyblade Evolution for 3DS

In September I'm gonna buy a North American 3DS and both this game as well as Pokemon X or Y.
I used to have a North American one, but I left it in my lunch/storage case which was still in the shopping cart at a store. Ever since then, I've been leaving my 3DS in my own pants pocket. The one I have now is a japanese 3DS.
Man....I wish it had a recolor or something. I have 2 of 'em already. I'll probably just get the game. The 3D aspect might be interesting. haha!
Wow this is awesome!!Smile Can't wait till it comes out!!=D
It really just looks like the other games, storyless and not very complex.
To early to tell I guess, but I'm not gonna buy it. Made that mistake with the metal masters game.
Yeah me tooUnhappy I hope Beyblade Evolution is better than metal masters!Smile
Hey- anyone else notice no Metal Face?
does anybody know how to get Thief Phoenix E230GCF
in pesos
Uh if u have a video or trailer could you somehow post it

never mind i already see pics of this
(Jun. 05, 2013  2:47 AM)draginkai123 Wrote: does anybody know how to get Thief Phoenix E230GCF
in pesos
I don't think that relates to the topic at hand.....
I'm definitly getting this game. I have a purple 3ds. So is this a Hyperblades Wing Pegasus? That's what they're calling it on BBWikia. It looks like it would actually be a normal Metal Fury bey to me. Unless it's a Hyperblade without Spark FX
The official description said Hyperblade, thus why we reported "Hyperblade Wing Pegasus 90WF". (That, and it says "six piece Beyblade" on others, which means the Fusion Wheel is in two parts)
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:26 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hey- anyone else notice no Metal Face?
Hey guys, I know this is unrelated but... My sister is on this stupid website,"Chickensmoothie". You may have heard of it. Anyway, she's always getting her friends 3ds friend codes. So I figured I ask, does anyone want to exchange friend codes? Please PM me.
Yes, that is unrelated, so dont post it here.
I believe there is a thread for friend codes anyway...

Quite an amateur trailer if you ask me, but at least it showcases some gameplay.
(Jul. 05, 2013  3:58 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

Quite an amateur trailer if you ask me, but at least it showcases some gameplay.

I'll get it.
It seems interesting and hopefully better than the DS games.
I think I actually get what it meant when one of the things about the game in the summary that said "bridges the gap between Metal Fury and Shogun Steel" I bet the game takes place directly after the Nemesis Crisis, like a month or so afterwards. Something like that. We should see every Bey from Metal Fusion to Metal Fury besides the next-gen Bey Samurai Ifrit.
Just to be interlinked and all, this video game is actually going to be localized for Japan too !
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Beyb...Tournament
A tester has already gotten a hold of this game. You can see the whole article on Forbes, but here are also the videos directly :
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertso...wap-force/

The game really does not look too bad, and I even saw that the Counter Metal Wheel's description said that it "inherits its power from the original Leone", which is amazing because that seems to mean that they are refering directly to the Leone Wheel from the Metal System. Surprising.

There are three modes :

Bey Story Mode : there are two lines possible - one with 4D characters, and another with Zero-G characters.

Bey Battle Mode : self-explanatory. This would also hold the augmented reality battles.

Bey Factory Mode : you build your Beyblades there and when you win new parts, they go there.

There are also minigames, like memory challenges.

When launching, basically your 3DS will act as your winder, so you have to pull the whole thing towards you.

Apparently Hasbro is really placing a lot of hopes in this game, for the series.
Looks a little better than expected! This will be christmas for me.
Kai-V
You forgot to say that the theme from the commercial, which is somehting only I would care about.
It seems that this game took two years to make, so it could quite possibly be a higher quality than the other two. The first two weren't too good, so my hopes really aren't too high for this one. I don't see any Zero-G, so this could be only 4D and earlier. Which could further prove that this took a while to make.
I just don't understand. Why Wing Pegasus. It's old model, there has been Sora's with the red energy ring. hmph. I was kind of expecting a collector's edition 4D bey. Like change it up and use L-Drago Destroy as a collector's version. meh.
And to everyone who disliked the previous two games, I'll second that.
The game does look really god though. I pre-ordered the collector's edition on Amazon and I have high hopes for the game.
@Bahamida - Don't wait until Christmas! lol
I also agree that I haven't seen any Zero-G application to the game. If someone could post a link to show Zero-G beys in-game, that would make it ten times better!
(Aug. 16, 2013  7:35 PM)Getthespins Wrote: I just don't understand. Why Wing Pegasus. It's old model, there has been Sora's with the red energy ring. hmph. I was kind of expecting a collector's edition 4D bey. Like change it up and use L-Drago Destroy as a collector's version. meh.
And to everyone who disliked the previous two games, I'll second that.
The game does look really god though. I pre-ordered the collector's edition on Amazon and I have high hopes for the game.
@Bahamida - Don't wait until Christmas! lol
I also agree that I haven't seen any Zero-G application to the game. If someone could post a link to show Zero-G beys in-game, that would make it ten times better!

Wing Pegasus, since Hasbro never made the Hyperblade/4D Ver. Of it.
Yeah Hasbro... Well there's nothing we can do about it lol America needs to step it up in the Beyblade world. Personal opinion!

I mean, their "Big Bang Pegasus," was just... again, imo, awful lol

(Jul. 30, 2013  10:58 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I think I actually get what it meant when one of the things about the game in the summary that said "bridges the gap between Metal Fury and Shogun Steel" I bet the game takes place directly after the Nemesis Crisis, like a month or so afterwards. Something like that. We should see every Bey from Metal Fusion to Metal Fury besides the next-gen Bey Samurai Ifrit.

Did not even see this. That's a really good point as to why we won't see Zero-G beys. Nice grab
This is the official website for the game, by the way; apparently it has not been posted yet :
http://www.beybladethegame.com/