Beyblade Events how it gone?

Also i never was at an beyblade event can anybody give me information about this questions:

I think it's a match with 3 battles who win 2 win the match or?

What is when a player don't have a good start, also it don't spin or something else a bad start, a loose or?

Have it teams, like 3 vs 3 or is it one vs one until the final?

Can we change the blade or some parts of the beyblade during the match or the event?

so i think that's all when i have anything else i wrrite

peace
red_eyes
I think it depends from tournement to tournement. But usually...

1) Yes, best two out of three. Also, the same beyblade must be used during these three rounds.

2) I think it's counted as a loss. If you mis-launch, it's your own fault.

3) I haven't heard of team battles in official tournements =/

4) During the best two out of three, you can't change. But when you move on to battle the next person, you can change your beyblade.
I've been wondering this: Why NOT have team battles and the like? It seems like every (and this isn't to discriminate) young person that gets into the game...their main goal is to form a team with their friends and play, from what I've seen anyways.

I think it'd add a cool dynamic to make team battles in possibly bigger arenas.
jasonresno Wrote:I've been wondering this: Why NOT have team battles and the like? It seems like every (and this isn't to discriminate) young person that gets into the game...their main goal is to form a team with their friends and play, from what I've seen anyways.

I think it'd add a cool dynamic to make team battles in possibly bigger arenas.
Having teams wouldn't really be a bad idea, but having battles simultaneously where it's 2 vs 2 would be impossible to do with Beyblade because you don't have complete control over them.

These types of battles are not really fair as there would be an abundance of teammate vs teammate KOs.
I believe that if it was teams like in season 1 with 3-4 people each it would greatly improve, but it would be nice if each player on said team had a best of 3 battle and not just the one shot deal they had in Season 1. Heck I'd settle for the V-Force/G-rev 2-3 team style.
I think that if you properly worked out a strategy with your teammate (for a 2 on 2 battle) you could cut down on team-hits dramatically. I definitely think it's possible.

But even like the guy above me was mentioning. Something like how highschool wrestling works: There is a full team but each battle is done one member at a time and they score points for their team.

I think that'd make beyblading alot more entertaining. But I have enough trouble finding an opponent to play against as opposed to a whole team.
there is going to be an other world chapion ships well thats a rumor and if there was team it should be like in the tv show like the next person attles the next competitor on the other team.
red_eyes Wrote:Also i never was at an beyblade event can anybody give me information about this questions:

I think it's a match with 3 battles who win 2 win the match or?

What is when a player don't have a good start, also it don't spin or something else a bad start, a loose or?

Have it teams, like 3 vs 3 or is it one vs one until the final?

Can we change the blade or some parts of the beyblade during the match or the event?

so i think that's all when i have anything else i wrrite

peace
red_eyes

In the tournaments I have been they werent too organized.
1)your right
2) If a player has a bad start it is counted as a lost
3) You cannot change parts during the match but you can during the event.

In a few tournaments I have been to there were team matches. We usually had 5 players on a team.
The only time a team battle would make sense, in my mind, is if each player is allowed only one blade with no substitutions. If that's the case, then a team is almost mandatory, so that an appropriate blade be picked to face the opponent. However, that's just getting into an area of niche playing I really don't think many veteran bladers have any interest in exploring, so the point becomes moot.