Beyblade: Eternal Wave

Poll: How was the story?

I'm gonna shoot u if u keep writin'!
16.67%
It was not that good.
8.33%
Cool!
50.00%
This is the most Epicly Epicsauce story ever!
25.00%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Chapter 1: Hydra
Hi, my name is Zen Tsunami. And this is my story:
" Ha-ha, you lost again", said Lota, "You'll never win!" I stared at my bey Storm Aries. " You let me down again Aries.", I said. As I was walking through the beach a huge tsunami wave hit the shore frightening the locals living there. The tsunami hit me. I was out. I woke up several hours later, and saw a bey in my hand, but it wasn't my Storm Aries, it was a bey called Hydra. It's Fusion Wheel was a Storm Wheel with 3 little wave-shaped blades on each storm blade. I would call this Wave. Its Spin Track was a 100 with little metal wings on it. I would call this Metal Wave. It's Performance Tip was a Hole Flat. My new bey Wave Hydra MW 100 HF started to glow. At the very moment, I knew I was going to beat Lota. So I got out of the sand where I rested, and yelled to Lota, " Hey Lota, let's battle!"
Vote on Poll!
Chapter 2: Lota's Loss
" So you want to lose again, okay, let's battle", said Lota, " 3, 2, 1, let it rip!" said Lota and Zen. They hit each other, a huge tsunami formed around the beys. " What, a new bey?", said Lota.
"Wave Hydra, Special Move, Tsunami Clash!" Suddenly, Hydra's spirit came out, a huge, multi-headed sea snake. He launched a multitude of huge blue tsunamis at Whirlpool Delphinus (Lota's Bey). It stopped spinning right in front of Lota. He picked up Delphinus and started to walk away. " Wait, Lota.", said Zen.
" What?" said Lota, "You've already won."
" I want you to form a team with me.", I said.
" What are you talking about?", he asked.
" I'm talking about a team we could make."
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
Then he agreed. I knew we'd be great friends.
Chapter 3 is coming soon.
Pretty good. Not bad at all. I don't know if you're accepting characters but:
Name: Kazemaru
Beyblade: Killer Beafowl
Description: Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude he is a very skilled blader. He has blue floppy hair like my avatar. he is a good guy. He enjoys playing soccer a lot and loves goalkeeping.
Special Moves: Hurricane Wing - His Upper Wing track starts glowing purple and then the spirit of beafowl comes out of his beyblade. Then Beafowl lifts its wings and starts creating a hurricane around beafowl, so basically a half-defense half-attack move.

Nice story! Could he also be part of Lato and Zen's team. You know, a trio?
Chapter 3: Kazemaru
" This is boring, we'll never find a third person.", I said.
" Don't give up.", said Lota. Meanwhile, " Yes, I win again!", said Kazemaru. Kazemaru was a champion at beyblade, with his bey Killer Peafowl.
*Zen*
" How are we gonna find a third person?", I asked.
" We could send out flyers.", said Lota.
" No, that would make us seem desperate."
Then I bumped into a kid. " Hey watch it", said Kazemaru.
" You weren't watching where you were going.", I said.
" I'm a famous blader, so treat me with some respect."
" You are? Well if you're good, let's battle."
" Okay."
" Ready!, 3, 2, 1, let it rip!!!!", we both said.
They clashed, they jumped, but Kazemaru's bey was to fast.
" Go, Peafowl!!", chanted Kazemaru.
" Never, Hydra, special move!", I said.
I had won.
" Yes, I won!!"
" Cool, well see ya.", said Kazemaru.
" Hey, you wanna join our team?"
" What?"
" Me and Lota's group, so what do you say?"
" Sure."
And that's how we formed the Triple Threat.
Can I give a character? and a little constructive criticism, try to make it a lil' longer
Name:Kairo Furizu
Bey: Blizzard Gemios
Face: Gemios
Clear Wheel: Gemios (Royal blue in color, the same wid da face)
Metal Wheel: Blizzard Looks like Tornado (Metal Wheel) But Lower Slopes and is color Light Blue
Spin Track: S100 (Spin 100) Looks like tornado and is free spinning
Performance Tip: R-HF (Rubber-Hole Flat) Looks like RF but a small hole in the middle)

Kairo: Has downward spiky hair wears a t-shirt with baggy pants
Has a cheery disposition
That is all
Oh, um sorry he's never online because he doesn't have internet at his house. He has to come over my house.
Hey, Noah, I'll help you make your next chapter when possible.
It was a BEAST story, i really liked it.
charater request
name-Dylan
age-13
bey- Solar leone 145 wd
description-shaggy blond hair, laid back(cool). he is patient and takes his time to strike.he is ultimate at math. could you make him a bad guy if you accept him?
special move- Solar flash assault- the bey accelerates and becomes defenseless for an all out attack. then, the bey takes all sunlight making the sky dark then releases the stored energy in an outward wave.
the solar wheel is like a thicker thermal wheel and has a flower pattern around the face bolt.
very nice story, heres 4 characters

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85 RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level 3: N/A
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale lifts Samurai, Samurai creates a kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses water jets to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, and increase its spin velocity, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Electric Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence
Team attack 3: “Magma Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition

BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Black hair, Chinese origin, oldest of 4 children
Caries twin Kantanas everywhere.
Team rank: Leader
Attitude: helpful and cool, he has to keep a critical eye on his twin sister, Sonai so that she doesn’t go out of control with her short temper, his classmates (except for Sonai) are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep his promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. Keeps his younger brothers in line every day so that they don’t drive Sonai crazy.

Name: Sonai Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Pre-HWS Narwhale CH120 PD, and ends with: Hydro Narwhale XDFCH110 EPWD/PD
Type: Stamina
BeyBlade description:
Face: For both Narwhales, two narwhales next to each other with a wave and the writing Narwhale on the bottom. (Color: the narwhales: sliver, the wave: light blue, the writing: silver, the background: medium dark blue)
Hydro: imagine the Pre-HWS Virgo except the lobes are wave like. (Un-colored)
(Metal wheel) Narwhale: 4 Narwhales in a circle with a wave pattern on the bottom
(Clear wheel) Narwhale: two Narwhales in a circle. (Translucent blue)
XDFCH110: eXtreme Down Force Change Height 11.0mm- 13.5mm, basically a CH110 with the external shell as a super wide DF that works in both spin directions. (Translucent blue)
EPWD/PD: Eternal Polish Wide Defense/Polish Defense, PD with a voice controlled shaft aligned in PD’s notches, wielding a free spinning PWD (Translucent blue)
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “ Hydro Turbo Boost”: Narwhale creates a water typhoon complimenting its team members spin or itself spin, thus increasing the bey affected by the water typhoon spin velocity.
Level 2: “Hydro Cannon”: Narwhale creates a huge water typhoon in the playing area and sends it at the opponent’s bey, sending it flying repeatedly so that Narwhale’s extreme stamina can be used to outlast the opponent’s bey.
Level 3: “Flying Hydro Narwhale Cannon”: Hydro Narwhale hovers in the air because on XDFCH110 and creates a water Narwhale to ram the opponent’s bey.
Level X: “Hydro Horn”: Narwhale appears and creates a high pressure water jet in the shape of a Narwhale’s horn and Stabs the opponent’s bey breaking it in half, or KOing in instantly
Team Attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Hydro Narwhale lifts Silent Samurai, Samurai creates a Kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, and then they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses Hydro to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity
Team attack 3: “Rock Strike”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition
Spin Direction: L/R
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that her cloak is blue with silver flames.
Caries a special Touch Screen Repair Computer, TSRC, and tools for bey repairs
Rank in Team: repairer. (Technician)
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 2nd oldest of 4 children
Attitude: very reckless, and has a short temper, her twin brother, Izuma, does all that he can do to make sure she doesn’t go out of control with her rage and short temper doesn’t get the worst of her, her classmates (except for Izuma) are jealous of her. When she promises something, you can guarantee that she will keep her promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. She can get very angry with her 2 younger brothers, she respects Inzori as the greatest beyblader of all time
She is Izuma’s twin sister
Name: Hatachi Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Static Zerker LB135 ELRF final form: Electric Berserker BXBCH135 EMCLRF
Beyblade type: Attack
BeyBlade Discription:
Face: A sword with electricity coming out of it and the writing BERSERKER or ZERKER on the bottom. (Color: the sword: Silver, everything else: yellow on a black background)
Electric: Looks like a metal wheel with 4 lengthened protrusions in the shape of thunderbolts. (Slightly overhangs the track like Rock does (color: silver))
Static: same as Electric but it only has 3 protrusions
Berserker: 4 very large swords in a circle. (Color: translucent light yellow)
Zerker: 3 swords in a circle. (Color: translucent dark yellow)
BXBCH135: Bending eXtreme Blades Change Height 13.5mm – 16.0mm, basically a CH___ with 4 large Blades that can bend at Hatachi’s command during battle.
LB135: Lightning Blade 13.5mm, 3 lightning like blades facing outward.
ELRF: Eternal Left Rubber Flat, a free spinning RF.
EMCLRF: Eternal Metal Coated Left Rubber Flat, combine Metal Flat, Rubber Flat, and Eternal___ and CS, a free spinning LRF with a Metal Coat around it. (The metal coat is raised by 2mm from the Left Rubber Flat)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Static Shield”: a shield of electricity that causes the opponent’s bey to gain static electricity and stick to other unwanted friction causing things.
Level 2: “Lightning Horn Ramp”: a Horn with a smooth slope made of electricity rams the opponent bey and “slopes” it out of the stadium if it hits.
Level 3: “Electric Blade Typhoon”: a electric typhoon with electric Berserker Blades popping out every where to hit the opposing bey.
Level X: “Electric Berserker Blade”: Electric Berserker’s version of Samurai’s Infinite Blade except that the sword is made of electricity.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity.
Team attack 2: “Lightning Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence.
Team attack 3: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop
Spin direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is black with yellow thunderbolts, and wears repair goggles.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 3rd of 4 children
Carries a special touch screen analyzer computer that can scan beys and create strategies according to the opponent’s bey parts and battle strategies for each of the team’s members
Team rank: Tactician
Attitude: a Bey strategist, caring and intelligent.
Name: Rez Inzori
Beyblade: first bey: Inferno Dino BD145 RS ___ final bey: Magma Saurian XGBCH160 RDS
BeyBlade Description:
Face: A T-Red head blowing Flame and the writing DINO on the bottom for Inferno Dino/A T-Rex head with Magma trickling down the side and the writing SAURIAN on the bottom for Magma Saurian. (Color: Brown T-Rex head, red flames/magma, & gold DINO/SAURIAN)
Inferno: the Hasbro Pre-HWS HWS version of SGTO (red and brown)
Magma: Metal version of Heat with rubber in the gaps. (Rubber: red, metal: un-colored)
Dino: a T-Rex in a circle (the T-Rex: brown, the background or other plastic: red)
Saurian: ripples of lava in a circle. (Color: translucent red)
BD145: Hell Kerbecs’ Track. (Translucent red)
XGBCH160: eXtreme Gravity Bowl Change Height 16.0mm – 18.5mm, cross of CH___ and GB145, 4 metal balls on the shell of CH___, the plastic is arranged in a 4 pronged star.
RS: Rubber Sharp. (Color: translucent red, rubber: red)
RDS: Rubber Defense Sharp, a DS made of rubber (Color: red rubber and translucent red for the plastic parts)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Lava Shield”: Saurian creates a wall of Lava around it to protect it from attacks.
Level 2: “Lava Wipeout”: Saurian creates a wave of lava to cover its opponents.
Level X: “Volcano Grave”: Saurian suddenly starts circling the stadium and creates a miniature un-erupted volcano in the middle of the stadium, then when the opponent’s bey is in the volcano’s crater, the volcano explodes, sending the opponent’s bey flying.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: Magma Kantana Strike: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack 2: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind” (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) : Team attack with Electric Berserker: Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop

Team attack 3: Rock Strike: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is silver with red flames.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and the youngest of 4 children
Team rank: Attack absorber (the shield)
Attitude: very humorous, liked by everyone.
description
way to long
Chapter 4: Blizzard Gemios
"This is taking forever," said Zen.
"Don't worry, he'll be here," said Lota.
"If Kazemaru doesn't show up, he's dead," said Zen.
"Hey," said Kazemaru.
"Kaz, where the heck were you?" said Zen.
"Sorry, I was just battling this dude named Kairo, he has a bey called Blizzard Gemios."
" Did you win", asked Lota.
" No."
" You lose, you idiot", said Zen.
" It was hard", said Kazemaru.
" Where is he?" asked Zen.
" At the park."
" Let's go." So they did.
" Which one is he?" asked Zen.
" Him," said Kazemaru.
" Hey you", said Lota.
" WHAT", said a huge bully.
" Not you", said Lota.
" You", said Kazemaru.
" If it isn't the loser", said Kairo.
" Shut up, that was a practice game", said Kazemaru.
" Really, all 3 times that was a practice game, bull carp."
" You played for 3 games", said Zen.
" It was hard", said Kazemaru.
" Hey, these your sidekicks", said Kairo.
" Well I like to see you bet my man Zen", said Kazemaru.
" What."
" Fine, let's battle", said Kairo.
" Dude, if I lose, your dead", said Zen.
" 20 bucks says you lose", said Kazumaru.
" Deal."
" 3, 2, 1, let it rip!" said Zen and Kairo.
They hit once, twice. " Come on, Wave Hydra, Special Move, Tsunami Clash!" screamed Zen.
" To bad", said Kairo.
" Huh."
" Now, Special Move!" screamed Kairo. Kairo Had won.
" It's over", said Kairo. He left.
" Can't believe it", said Zen.
" You lost", said Lota.
" No, I lost 20 bucks", said Zen.