Plastics for the win!
80.00%
HMS is the best!
0%
Metal is awesome!
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)

Prologue

I can't believe what had happened. The city had been destroyed, and was burning up in flames. As I turned around, there was a flash. Everything became dark. I started smelling something. It smelled like... bacon? I opened my eyes and realized I was sleeping. I couldn't believe that it was just a dream. Oh yeah! Today is the day I get my very first Bey! Onward to the B-Pit!

Chapter 1

"Hey! Kailt! Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Mom said. "Can't right now, Mom! Got to get my Bey!"

The original Beyblade: Era Revolution...
UPDATE! The character "Ruinez Deverteu" from "Chapter 5 - L-Drago Rises!" now has a short prologue behind him.

*Zero-G Story Prologue*

The day started off nice for a young Ruinez Deverteu, with the sun shining, and the birds chirping.
"Wow, such a beautiful day!" Ruinez said. Suddenly, he heard a smirk from a familiar voice, outside. He looked outside, and was shocked. "Looks like I'll have to a little job before going to the World Beyblade Team Championships." he said.

*After reading this, you will understand a little bit of what happens a little bit before the events of Chapter 5. Still, make sure you have read the other chapters before Chapter 5, to understand the other events.*

Remember to give feedback! Smile

EDIT: This is going to count as Chapter 1Z (Chapter 1, Zero-G)