Beyblade: Dark Icon [STATUS: DRAFT CH.1 AVAILABLE]

CHAPTER 0
Chapter 1
By the way, I am starting the draft on Chapter 1. Reinventing the Earth! right about now. I will polish this up, than in the respective order, post the draft below this post. If not the same post.....
Is this based off of your Micro Disk System beyblades? And I never saw anything about Dark Academy... But it's one of the much better stories on this site. Well done, I'll be looking back. And loving the ending sentence too, LOL.
Thank you! I sure hope my make up work does not get too much in the way. Hehe...
Okay, I posted the draft for Chapter one now. I actually put some substantial length to it. Or at least I think so.
I've decided to make another "Artificially written" spirit for an MDS Beyblade. One of the main antagonists in part 1 have a more interestingly named Beyblade. The only one with an 8-Sided polymorphic contact ring.

Motif: Calthosa (Marianas Trench) (Octus.8)
Locking Cap: Marianas Trench near Japan, the cap resembles a farmers sickle, since the trench looks like that. The "handle" is drawn with a single-Helix (2D) emblem pattern while the end looks like a cracked sickle end.
Contact Ring: Polymorphic 8S Octus
Height Shaft: Maximum low
Body Shell: Texture high w/ medium width stem- a jagged, scaled texture pattern
Spin Point: MTS (Matted Sharp)
Oh, and if anyone wants to know WTF is going on with the names of the Beyblades artificial intelligences, it has to do with the fact that I am experimenting with Latin conglomerations and abbreviations.

Example: Vadicus = Fatum Dies Victus = Dooms day timer = Doomsday clock

Vadicus is the A.I. contemporary to Horogium, yes it is based off the "Doomsday Clock", no idiotic aesop of social issues included so don't worry.
I decided to title all fifty-two of the chapters involved with this fiction. There's going to be two arcs, the first one being "Reinventing the Earth" and the second being "The Great Hunt".
Okay so I think naming all the chapters put a major dent in how this should execute, I've spent more time figuring out how the names should tie in with what happens in the chapter instead of actually working on it. For that I am just going to go with a linear number for each.

Also, I am making three fictions involving the MDS up to two other future system updates. Stay tuned.

School has made me a tired piece of Jerky, so I apologize if those who took interest were disappointed in my lack of further progression.