Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Just noticed this. Sweet!! I might be able to attend all 6!! (only questionable right now is the Plastics tourney. Better be later for that...)
(Aug. 11, 2012  4:47 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: My dad isnt exactly always up for NC tournaments. Its nothing personal, just a long ride in driving distance from there and back.:\

But Im definitely game for Colosseum! Im gonna put my heart and soul into trying to make it to this tournament. Im pretty sure Ill be able to make a deal with my dad into convincing him to letting me go.

Considering you have 6 months almost. I think you and him can work something out.
(Aug. 11, 2012  5:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Just noticed this. Sweet!! I might be able to attend all 6!! (only questionable right now is the Plastics tourney. Better be later for that...)

Glad to hear that. I added you to most of them already. Im hoping a committee member can come so they can help with awards presentation at CGS.
Alright I'm confirmed for everything!

(I'll have to borrow some plastics though....)
A few changes to the OP. Take note!
What format does everyone want for this, zero g or bb10
Why am I not confirmed for these? XD I was like the second post. XD
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: What format does everyone want for this, zero g or bb10

I think we should do BB-10. I don't think everyone will be used to Zero G even by then.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: What format does everyone want for this, zero g or bb10
BB-10 mang, but maybe Zero-G for recruitment sessions.

If it is logistically possible, it would be exciting to have both. By then, the zero g format should be fully integrated into tournament play.
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:05 PM)Primus Wrote:

If it is logistically possible, it would be exciting to have both. By then, the zero g format should be fully integrated into tournament play.

The only thing is we can only use one or the other for an event. Honestly since we will have so many kids that will walk in Im thinking BB10 for the main event and Zero G for the other tournaments.

Also I would love to have a committee member to be able to come to this if at all possible. Mainly because It would be cool to have one of you to help present prizes etc at the awards ceremony. *cough Arupaeo* Cough cough.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:21 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I think we should do BB-10. I don't think everyone will be used to Zero G even by then.

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:33 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: BB-10 mang, but maybe Zero-G for recruitment sessions.

Y U NO LIKE ZERO-G?!

Dark: Zero-G would be really fun, but if so few people in NC are accustomed to the new environment the format presents, then regular MFB format would work just fine. Smile

I want the Zero-G Format for everything!!
I Like Wobbly Salad Bowls!!!
Only thing about having a Zero G format is having enough stadiums. As of right now I only have 1 zero g stadium. If someone can come that has extra id be willing to do Zero G for the main event.
... I have one, but two probably won't be enough. xD
(Aug. 14, 2012  8:12 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: ... I have one, but two probably won't be enough. xD

Something this size would need at least 5. The Friday tournament 2 could work. Tier Zero might get some in. They are interested in starting to carry some basic supplies for Beyblade.
I can Try to force covince ask my dad to get me a zero-g stadium Eee
I say at least two of our recruitment sessions be Zero-G. We need to get used to the new rules, then keep BB-10 for the rest of them...
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:45 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I say at least two of our recruitment sessions be Zero-G. We need to get used to the new rules, then keep BB-10 for the rest of them...

The name has been changed from "Roll Call" to "Road to Victory". Also If we can enough Zero G stadiums we can do it. Im looking into it.
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:40 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:21 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I think we should do BB-10. I don't think everyone will be used to Zero G even by then.

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:33 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: BB-10 mang, but maybe Zero-G for recruitment sessions.

Y U NO LIKE ZERO-G?!

Dark: Zero-G would be really fun, but if so few people in NC are accustomed to the new environment the format presents, then regular MFB format would work just fine. Smile
I don't dislike it. I just am not used to it. After the recruitment sessions/roll call, my opinion might change.
(Aug. 14, 2012  8:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The Friday tournament 2 could work.

I'm only gonna be able to make it to the main event on Sunday, sorry.

(Aug. 14, 2012  10:51 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I don't dislike it. I just am not used to it.

It's different, but fun all the same. Tongue_out
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:04 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I'm only gonna be able to make it to the main event on Sunday, sorry.

Main event is Saturday. Plastic tourney is Sunday

I'm confused with the dates. xD
I didn't check a calendar or anything, but I can only make the main event (so Saturday). Smile
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:54 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I'm confused with the dates. xD
I didn't check a calendar or anything, but I can only make the main event (so Saturday). Smile

Ive checked the dates and they are correct. What will your username be then? You change it every other day. Carly. Maybe you will be Justin Bieber?
Ha ha, I was confused. I believe you. Wink

But only time will tell the rest...! Eee
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:22 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Ha ha, I was confused. I believe you. Wink

But only time will tell the rest...! Eee

I wlll add you to the main tournament. But I will call you "Angry Face" considering how much you change your name.
It would be advantagous to Tier Zero to start carrying Beys. Perhaps with all of the tournaments they have yo could convince them to bring in some Takara Tomy beys.
Hey Kai-V is your monotoring this. Can you change the WBO banner to reflect this tournament? Plastics Day is over and it might be able to generate some out of state attention for it.