Beyblade Clubs in schools

My beyclub is really popular, with like 20 consistent members and 15 occasional ones. They all have their own beys, and we make our own stadiums out of school chairs which are surprisingly effective. I am the only one with tt but when I get back to school all my friends will have new tt beys such as a2yo, aC6mt and some will have metal fury beys like fang leon and blitz unicorno so im stuffed
hey achi i believe i told you the story behind my high school bey club, it was a working thing but as the metal saga died so did the bey club, currently due to my own hesitations and limited bey culture in my area i am unable to start a bey club at the college. this really cuts deep to say, coming to the realization that bey culture is so dead that even my own exagerated desires refuse to let me create a new way to "game"
I sit next to the club president for the GOS club, which stands for gamer otaku students basically the combination of the gaming club and the anime club along with the Japanese culture club, in civics and I showed beyblades to him. This year he is planning to host more games like the Pokemon card game and other games like that. Basically physical games based or having an anime based off it. So I suggested a small beyblade event. Sure I am most likely the only person with beyblades at my high school but maybe this will make it more popular.
(Oct. 05, 2017  4:52 AM)MWF Wrote: I sit next to the club president for the GOS club, which stands for gamer otaku students basically the combination of the gaming club and the anime club along with the Japanese culture club, in civics and I showed beyblades to him. This year he is planning to host more games like the Pokemon card game and other games like that. Basically physical games based or having an anime based off it. So I suggested a small beyblade event. Sure I am most likely the only person with beyblades at my high school but maybe this will make it more popular.

who the GOS club sound cool like it is super unique.
(Oct. 04, 2017  9:26 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My beyclub is really popular, with like 20 consistent members and 15 occasional ones. They all have their own beys, and we make our own stadiums out of school chairs which are surprisingly effective. I am the only one with tt but when I get back to school all my friends will have new tt beys such as a2yo, aC6mt and some will have metal fury beys like fang leon and blitz unicorno so im stuffed
Not a single new beyblade was acquired except for quetziko q2 and my friends cousin went crazy and now has a sword launcher, two launcher grips, a beylauncher, xeno xcalibur and zillion Zeus

So no competition for me and xcalibur 2x
How do you start a beyblade club without getting picked on?
So I wish to start a beyblade club at my school, Public Safety Academy (Mostly saying this cause it's a school near Achi-baba's [San Bernadeno]), but earlier in the year when my friends and I were using them a teacher was giving us grief because we got mad when people tried to steal our beys. And thats just one problem! Most of the willing teachers I can think of already have cubs pretty much every day. So what should I do? There is a lot of people at my school (as far as my grade [7th] goes) who like beyblade, so not all hope is lost, right? Someone help...
If only my school had a Bey Club...

If I started one, I would be the laughing stock of middle school
I made one and it is pretty popular I made rules and everything and two of the best bladers in my school Cline I put on my beyblade team team beyflare but the only thing wrong is in my school kids steal beyblade
There's now a bey club at Travis high school in Austin, Texas. Every Wednesday after school in room 607(?).
(Mar. 04, 2018  2:55 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: If only my school had a Bey Club...

If I started one, I would be the laughing stock of middle school

Same here
Congratz to those who managed to make a succesful club and not get picked on.
(Mar. 06, 2018  7:07 PM)Floriano Wrote: Congratz to those who managed to make a succesful club and not get picked on.

Thank you! Though, everyone at my school seams to think it's a game that is no longer played.
I got mistaken, at Travis high school the beyblade club is Wednesday after school in room 604.
yes. next year i'm convincing the principal at my school to make a beyblade club. i'm moving to a new school.

(Oct. 10, 2017  9:59 PM)Tannershawn Wrote: How do you start a beyblade club without getting picked on?

dear,tannershawn. you should not care what people think. you could maybe make some posters to.  Tongue_out
How could I start one? A lot of people want to join and the teacher is willing to lend a few stadiums. All I need is the principals approval which should be easy, but I'm a little scared
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:13 PM)KineticBlader Wrote: How could I start one? A lot of people want to join and the teacher is willing to lend a few stadiums. All I need is the principals approval which should be easy, but I'm a little scared

I was too, but don't be, just go in and talk to the principal with confidence.
I wouldnt mind trying to start a club in college, but im too freaked out to do it haha
(Mar. 07, 2018  9:15 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I wouldnt mind trying to start a club in college, but im too freaked out to do it haha

Really? Man up and do it, worst case scenario: some neanderthal makes fun of you.
should I create a club at my school in north Carolina
(Mar. 14, 2018  10:43 AM)Shu Kurenai55 Wrote: should I create a club at my school in north Carolina

Is that a question? Cause the answer's obvious, yes, yes you should.
i want to make a bey club but i would be the wierd person and i know people who like it to so what should i do?